two

"that was embarrassing." jeongin pouted as he and jisung were walking down the sidewalk as the older laughed.

"some friend you are, go ahead and laugh at my misfortunes. it's not like i have feelings or whatever." jeongin dramatically sighed as the older laughed harder,

"sorry, bud. but like it was kinda cute watching you get flustered like that."

"whatever, i'm telling minho hyung how you've been mean to me." jeongin said as jisung scoffed,

"as if he'd do anything."

"he loves me, your argument is invalid."

"shit, you're right." jisung mumbled as jeongin giggled.

they arrived at a two-storey building, as soon as the two got inside they went to their office where two other people were waiting for them.

one of them was kinda tall with dark brown hair, his facial expression was soft and he was effortlessly beautiful and the soft expressions on his face made him look even more breathtaking, lee minho.

the other one was short, had his black hair falling to his face. he had this dark yet cute vibe in him, seo changbin.

"how was school loves?" minho asked.

"jeongin embarrassed himself in front of his crush by spilling his coffee on the dude's shirt." jisung said as jeongin raised his arms in surrender as he glared at his hyung,

"you really gonna expose me like that?"

"s'not like you'd tell em." jisung shrugged.

"my poor baby, c'mere." minho cooed as he wrapped his arms around jeongin as he patted the younger's hair.

"see, this is why minho hyung is the better boyfriend." jeongin said as he clicked his tongue at jisung who rolled his eyes playfully.

"hey, innie? you got a notification from the site." changbin said as he stared at his computer screen.

jeongin groaned as he waddled to his desk and checked it out.

see, the four of them (minho, changbin, jisung, and jeongin) run a website called boyfriendsforhire.com due to them being broke as hell and they were all 10/10s so why not use their looks to their full potential right?

jeongin logged in and checked his messages, his almond eyes widened as he stared at the message.

"fuck me."

--

hyunjin stared at his computer screen, trying to weigh in his options as he tried to figure his next move.

the website's name, boyfriendsforhire.com was staring right back at him.

felix had suggested this site to him, saying that one of his friends run the site and that,

"it's totally legit bro, like it's totally safe."

"this ain't a scam man, hey don't look at me like that."

taking his bestfriend's advice he quickly signed in and once he was signed in he decided to might as well go with it.

boyfriendsforhire

where you find your ideal man today!!

whether you're a top or bottom, girl or gay, kinky or soft this site has it all for you! where else will you find visuals like us and still be perfect?