four

"i have a boyfriend!" hyunjin chirped as he entered his house, causing hwang yeji to look up from her book with a raised eyebrow.

"right, and i'm not getting married in a month." yeji snorted as hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"what? i thought we're both lying here." yeji said as she raised her hands in mock surrender.

hyunjin pouted, "don't be mean, i finally have a mans! your ass should be happy, some sister you are."

"don't get me wrong i am thrilled you found a man after uhmm, yeah that. but like this is so sudden? like, you never talked about someone and then you come home and then you announce you have a man." yeji said suspiciously.

hyunjin sighed as he plopped next to her, immediately cuddling to her side. he knew she was right, she was his sister. she knew everything.

"i- i just uhmm didn't want to say anything until everything has been confirmed ya know?" hyunjin lied, praying that somehow yeji bought this mess.

thankfully, yeji just nodded her head as she played with hyunjin's hair.

"what's his name?" yeji asked, with a hint of curiosity in her tone.

"his name is yang jeongin." hyunjin replied.

"age? hobbies?" yeji pressed.

"he's uhh eighteen, and he sings, he likes trot a lot and he bakes cute stuff like gingerbread houses and stuff like that." hyunjin answered, thanking himself that he remembered what he saw on the site or he'd be caught.

"right, well i want to meet him tomorrow for lunch." yeji announced, catching the older off guard.

"sure, wait what?" hyunjin asked surprised as he got up from his position and stared at his sister in shock.

"what? certainly i have to meet the boy that snatched my wittle jinnie's heart now do i?" yeji giggled as she got up and booped hyunjin's nose.

"i gotta go jinnie, lots of bride stuff to do and all that shit. toodles!" yeji said as she grabbed her louis vuitton handbag as she skipped out of their home.

hyunjin groaned as he laid on their sofa.

"no no hyunjin no." he grumbled to himself as he hid his face with one of the pillows.

quickly, he got his phone and texted his so-called 'boyfriend'

hyunjin
my sister wants to meet you tomorrow.

jeongin
WHAT

hyunjin
i'm just as shocked as you don't worry, she wants to know about you.

jeongin
ah, the meet the family situation.
you haven't had a boyfriend in so long and you came home and suddenly announce you have one.
ayt, i got it.

hyunjin's eyes widened at the accuracy of jeongin's idea and he immediately texted him.

hyunjin
hOw-

jeongin
we get these kinds of situations a lot and we prepared for these stuff.
don't worry i'm sure i can charm your sister 😍
i'm quite adorable.

hyunjin
aren't you a confident little nugget.
my sister is protective of me because of my uhmm ex.
so yeah, she'll be asking some stuff.