six

"t-take it off." minho shamelessly moaned as he tugged impatiently on the bottom of jisung's shirt.

the younger smirked as he obliged, yanking his shirt off and proceeded to toss it to the floor. his lips began exploring minho's neck before he whispered,

"let me show you how i deal with boys like you."

suddenly the door bursted open.

they heard a scream.

jisung screamed and fell of the bed while doing so and as for minho?

"can't a guy get fucking laid in his own house without any interruptions?" minho snapped at the intruder.

changbin had his eyes covered embarrassed that he walked in on such an explicit scene.

"i-i'm sorry! i thought it was a dying cat with all the moans and who the fuck does THIS with people present in their homes?!" changbin said in defense.

"w-well we didn't know!" jisung yelled embarrassed to be caught in a situation like this as he quickly put his shirt back on.

"no! take it off again!" minho told jisung.

"h-hyung is here! what do you want me to do? do a striptease?"

"t-that... is actually not a bad idea." minho smirked as he got into a sitting position on the bed.

"guys! i'm still here." changbin snapped at them.

"well, unless you plan on enjoying the show then i suggest you take a hike shortie." minho said, unashamed as he urged jisung to strip off his shirt again.

changbin gave them one last disgusted look before locking the door and took the older's advice to leave.

he was happy that it wasn't jeongin that walked into them. the boy was too innocent for his own good and changbin wanted him to stay that way.

with a sigh, changbin decided to heed the older's advice and take a hike as he put it out. (not to mention minho was moaning again).

changbin shuddered as he closed the door behind him as he started along the sidewalk with no destination in mind.

'maybe a walk to the park would change my mind.' changbin thought to himself as he walked to the direction of the park.

seo changbin is the person that rarely gets customers on the site, preferring to work from the sidelines and having minho and jisung take most of the customers. also, when he does get customers he either declines them or stays for three days then leaves.

his heart wasn't up for this, he can't even remember how he got persuaded to join this in the first place.

he only wanted one person to have his heart in the future, someone he can cherish and write songs about (like what jisung secretly does for minho, but of course the squirrely cheek boy wouldn't say that).

basically he only wanted one person to call his.

he entered the park and someone with blonde hair was sitting by the bench, texting on his phone.

normally he wouldn't mind or even pay attention to the stranger but he looked so familiar?

'he reminds me of... no binnie, he's gone. he left.' changbin's thoughts had voiced out but he decided to go up to the stranger and decided to do something.

"g-g'day mate." he spoke in english causing the stranger to freeze and very slowly look up from his phone, the stranger's eyes widened and said,

"hyung..."

"lovely to see you again felix."

felix laughed nervously as he slowly put down his phone, "surprise?"

--

"hyung, we're really gonna be late for class." jeongin whined as hyunjin grabbed his hand as they walked inside an ice cream parlor enroute back to school.

"oh loosen up innie, mr. kang will let you take the quiz later. but for now, my baby deserves ice cream for convincing my sister." hyunjin grinned at him, causing the younger to blush.

"s-she bought it?" jeongin squeaked as they sat down on one of the tables.

"she did, she loves you and that's a good sign. thank you again innie." hyunjin said appreciatively before he got up again,

"now, which ice cream flavor would my baby want?" the older asked, making jeongin blush again.

"c-cookies and cream please. thank you." jeongin said, hyunjin smiled and ruffled his hair before going to get their ice cream.

jeongin snapped out of his trance and shook his head, the nickname hyunjin used on his felt so damn right and sweet like honey.

"his baby, his baby, his baby." jeongin repeated to himself as he giggled.

he liked the sound of it.

his phone rang, stopping him from fangirling as he answered.

"hello?"

"i saw felix at the park."

jeongin stayed silent, and kept his head down as he listened to his hyung.

"hyung i-"

"n-no don't worry i understand why you and jisung didn't say anything. i was just surprised that he's here again." changbin sighed from the other side of the line.

"what do you want to do?" jeongin asked as he looked over to hyunjin, who was staring at the flavors of ice cream cutely as he pointed at one of the flavors (which he assumed as cookies and cream) and to another flavor (it looked like strawberry).

"well, we didn't talk that much, i was too flustered to talk.. i just decided to leave him you know?" changbin replied as jeongin nodded in understanding, even though the older couldn't see it.

"that's understandable, but if you ever need to talk to someone about it you know i'm here for you okay hyung?" jeongin said as hyunjin returned with their ice cream, jeongin signalled for hyunjin to hold on for a minute as he and changbin wrapped up their conversation.

"yeah i do, thank you innie. you go and enjoy your date now okay?" changbin said appreciatively, proud to have such a sweet and supportive dongsaeng.

"o-okay." jeongin smiled as they both hanged up.

"who was that?" hyunjin asked curiously as he tilted his head.

"ah, it was binnie hyung. he saw felix hyung at the park today and he got surprised that's all." jeongin replied.

"was it seo changbin perhaps?" hyunjin asked and jeongin nodded.

"ah, no wonder. felix texted me about it too and he was freaking out." hyunjin said as he showed jeongin the messages felix sent him.

hyunjin clapped his hands, "anyways! eat up baby, then let's see if we can still catch mr. kang before he leaves the school. and then i'm gonna take you home so you could rest, dream about me so you can prepare for the upcoming hyunjin filled days of for the next three months."

"t-that's so boyfriend of you." jeongin stuttered as his eyes widened, he cursed himself for blushing so much today.

"it's my job baby." hyunjin winked as jeongin pouted,

"hey! don't steal my job."

hyunjin laughed and jeongin found it cute.

he could get used to this.

--

#mirohfirstwin on 4419 😭😭 i got so emotional when i saw them cry they deserve it sm omg i'm so proud!!

so here's a chapter and the introduction of changlix!! let's see how this goes uwu.