seven

for the past few days, yang jeongin found himself living the life he has always fanboyed about: being hwang hyunjin's boyfriend.

it came with perks too.

one day, jeongin found himself waking up and heard woojin screaming for him to go downstairs and found hyunjin at their kitchen finishing cooking a breakfast for the two of them.

hyunjin was full smiles as he saw the shock from jeongin's face, completely erasing the sleepy and groggy face he had earlier.

after that, hyunjin told him to go shower and dress up. jeongin came out of the shower and saw a shirt he had no knowledge that he owned laying perfectly on his bed. after changing hyunjin told him the shirt was his and wanted the younger to wear it.

that weekend was filled with happiness. they went to see avenger's infinity war and had a debate on whether it was all peter quill's fault that thanos succeeded with his plan or not, got to know each other more and jeongin could fully say that hyunjin was everything he imagined he would be.

it felt like a dream, everything was so surreal. everything was perfect and if he was dreaming, he didn't want to wake up and leave this utopia of his.

it was like a puzzle finally putting themselves together after a long time and the last puzzle piece, being hyunjin, finally showed up and now he felt complete.

hyunjin made him feel complete.

time passed by quickly that weekend but they didn't care. they had eachother's company and it was more than enough for them.

monday came and hyunjin was sat in a small yet home-y living room as he patiently waited for jeongin. with him was the boy's guardian, kim woojin.

kim woojin, had black hair, eyes, and a nose. that's it. but he was supposedly jeongin's mother figure.

mom.

weird, jeongin never brought up his parents. it drove hyunjin's curiosity as his brain tried to come up for an explantion why the topic had never been brought up.

he wanted to ask but he didn't want to overstep any boundaries- he was jeongin's customer before they became friends(?) and if he didn't want to talk about it then he should respect that.

"you seem a bit out of it, everything good?" woojin asked, noticing the expression on hyunjin's face.

it wasn't really hard to miss really. the boy's face was a canvass of a wide range of emotions, everything and anything he felt was displayed on his face for the world to see no matter how hard he tried to hide it.

"ah, d-don't worry hyung, i'm fine." hyunjin stuttered as he scratched the back of his neck in embarassment.

woojin laughed softly, "no need to hide stuff from me bun, what's on your mind?"

"oh, uhm. i was wondering how innie ended up here." hyunjin mumbled out, a bit in shame as he felt he was intruding in their life.

"ahh, well, it isn't really my story to tell honestly. but if you want to know, you can ask jeongin." woojin replied as hyunjin nodded his head.

"is it bad?"

"well, let's just say it's personal."

"what's personal?"

hyunjin jumped slightly when he heard jeongin's voice.

there he was.

doe-eyed, dressed in his school uniform looking drop dead gorgeous as his bangs dropping to his forehead with his head tilted as he waited for an answer from the two.