thirty five

you know those moments when you feel like you're trapped getting caught doing something that you weren't supposed to do and you're caught under the disapproving looks of your parents? like when they catch you at midnight with your hand in the cookie jar?

that was what minho was feeling right now, the walk to the bathroom was tense- the air was thick between them and neither one said a word, he looked ovee to jisung, the younger boy looked slightly irked as he adjusted the beanie on his head. he wanted to say something but he didn't want to.

"okay, what the fuck?" jisung snapped once they entered the bathroom and the younger closing the door behind them.

minho blinked, "so, you need me to watch you pee too?"

"wha- no! i mean what the fuck is this?! you and lisa? LAUGHABLE." jisung said as minho glared at him,

"why is it so hard to believe that i can go ahead and get freaky deaky with someone that isn't you?" minho said as he stared jisung down, finally getting the courage to speak up about the situation.

"'cause it's not you." jisung answered just as fiercely.

"you may be the type to get down in an alleyway-"

"you should know." minho cuts him as jisung rolled his eyes,

"exactly. i know you, and i do know that you're not the type to pine over girls." jisung finished confidently.

minho looked away, refusing to meet his eyes because he knew he was right. jisung knew everything about him and that was the hard part.

"i- i can experiment." minho said weakly as jisung smirked in victory, knowing he had already won this, knowing minho never lets his tone go into a hushed one when he is right.

jisung's eyes softened as he caressed his cheek, "why would you want to experiment my pretty butterfly?"

minho looked around desperately, looking at everything but his eyes, exasperated, he pushed the younger away again, "stop doing that!"

"min-" jisung started, tried to grab the older's hands but the older slapped them away.

"no! don't you fucking minmin me!" minho growled as he glared at jisung.

"y-you said that this was all a fucking job!" minho started, "you said that you and her were nothing but a contract! then why the fuck are you with her 24/7? why is she calling you when you're at home? WHY THE FUCK IS SHE ALWAYS HOVERING AROUND YOU LIKE A LOST DOG?!" he screamed, slamming his hands on the wall next to jisung's face, making him gulp.

jisung saw the intensity in minho's eyes and tried to explain himself, his mouth went dry, "i- i was o-only helping her."

minho let out a humorless laugh, "is that why you went home with a fucking hickey on your neck?"

"i- i can explain that!" jisung whimpered, not really knowing why he had to explain to his bestfriend but of course he must.

they tell everything to one another, they were soulmates, they complete each other.

"then do so." minho threatened.

"s-she just wants to make lisa jealous so that they could be a thing." jisung said, "a-and the hickey was an accident, she just marked me i swear."

minho's gaze softened a little and stepped back a little, giving the younger some space, "oh, fine then."

"w-why is it a big deal anyway?" jisung mumbled softly, playing with his fingers as minho sighed,

"because i fucking love you and no one is going to mark you but me."

jisung's eyes widened at the confession and didn't have time to react cause minho was already pressing his lips on his.

--

flashback:

"fuck i'm needy." minho whined as jisung chuckled as he stared at his butterfly squirming on his bed.

"go have your client satisfy you on your date then." jisung said as minho whined,

"okay one, the dude is taking me to a funeral. two, don't say client that makes us sound like prostitutes, and three, we don't ask for sex we ask for money."

jisung shrugged and sat on the bed and watched him, the older was squirming and letting out sounds of repressed moans.

the older's eyes were filled with lust and all of a sudden he pulled jisung to him.

"woah woah babe, chill." jisung said as he now laid on top of minho, who was shamelessly grinding on jisung's crotch.

jisung moaned accidentally as he tried to stop the older, "d-don't do that minmin."

"but i need you~" minho whined as he bucked his hips upwards again.

the friction was awakening jisung and he suddenly pinned the older's arms above his head,

"fine, but you're going to owe me."

--

that was the start of the 'favors' that the two began owing each other, what started as a heated makeout session turned handjobs, blowjobs, full on fucking, amusement park roleplay- you name it.

and of course, feelings started developing between the two- being completely naive about the fact that what they felt for one another was a two way street.

minho's lips began exploring jisung's neck as he mumbled, "you're gonna owe me for making me so damn jealous doll."

jisung moaned, "w-wait, hyung let's discuss us first."

minho gripped his leg and hoisted it up and began grinding himself on jisung, "we both know that you like me too anyways. otherwise you would've stopped me by now."

jisung rolled his eyes, "ugh, you ruined my confession."

"you can ruin me though." minho winked and jisung giggled and wrapped his legs around the older's waist completely and reconnected their lips.

"yo your girlfriends are like making out in the- OH HELLO!" jackson exclaimed as he opened the door to the bathroom and saw the two boys making out heavily.

the two boys stopped and screamed when they saw jackson, who screamed too.

"damn y'all unhealthy! and mark says i'm fucked up for fucking him in the kitchen- y'all nasty!" jackson scolded before he rummaged through his pockets and tossed something towards them.

"use this and i uhh gonna split. be quiet, we have customers."

then jackson left and the two stared at the thing he threw to the ground.

it was a condom.

the two stared at eachother and jisung said, "s-so i guess jennie is done with me now."

"guess lisa is too."

"wanna do me a favor?" jisung squeaked and minho smirked,

"as long as you return it."

"deal."

--

so i spoke with the author of the book and after a messy conversation they deleted their book- guys, if you wanna make a spin-off abt my works or anyone's for the fact please message them to avoid misunderstandings and whatnot!! less drama uwu

AND OMG WE #3 AT HYUNJEONG WHATTTTTDNSKFNLDBFJF

uwu ily all <3 buckle up for changlix they lowkey dramatic asf

- ferds