eighteen

"bro, what would two beavers making out look like?" minho asked out of the blue, causing the boys to look at him weirdly and jisung choking on his drink.

"why would you even think that?" hyunjin asked as he gave minho a judging look.

"think about it! they have bigass front teeth and can't really uhh do it like us humans." minho explained nonchalantly.

"here's an idea, why don't you buy you and jisung beaver costumes and go make out in a corner and then tell us how it goes yeah?" felix snapped and minho nodded eagerly,

"sungie! we gonna know how beavers make out!"

jisung having recovered from his choking, blinked "wait what?"

felix groaned, "why did i even try?"

changbin laughed, "it was worth a shot."

woojin clapped his hands, "anyways people! we're in an amusement park and instead of fantasizing about animals why don't we go try out the rides yeah?"

everyone agreed and decided to enter but hyunjin stayed by the entrance gate,

'where's my innie?' he thought to himself as he checked his watch, he was supposed to be here now.

ya see, the boys decided to go to the amusement park for some fun before graduation tomorrow. jeongin said he'll catch up claiming he had some stuff to do.

with hyunjin being a supportive and sweet boyfriend, he decided to wait for him here so they could go on the rides together, like the ferris wheel for some cute and fluffy shit or the rollercoaster so the younger would cling onto him in fear.

hyunjin was snapped out of his gay fantasy when he heard giggling, he looked up and smiled when he saw jeongin coming towards him.

he slightly frowned when he saw him with someone else.

and he was getting a piggyback from that someone.

jeongin hopped off of the guy midway to the older as he dashed towards hyunjin so he could jump him.

"woah, hey baby." hyunjin laughed as he caught jeongin.

jeongin kissed his cheek, "missed you jinnie."

"missed you too doll." hyunjin smiled.

he looked at the guy standing awkwardly behind them, he was looking at hyunjin and hyunjin had to gather himself to not glare at the blonde out of courtesy.

the dude was hot. body of the right proportions, face scuplted by angels, and he was white as fuck.

he was wearing a headband, his blonde hair styled perfectly and he was wearing a grey hoodie and jeans.

he was too perfect and hyunjin wasn't having any of it.

"innie? do you mind introducing me to this fella who's been looking at us this whole time?"

the guy chuckled, "oh, sorry. hey mate, i'm-"

"oh i'm sorry, is your name innie too? was talking to this cutie in my arms right here thank you." hyunjin said pettily as jeongin giggled, not noticing the tone in hyunjin's voice.

"sorry bout him channie, jinnie this is channie, channie this is jinnie." jeongin said as he pointed at the two males as he introduced him to each other.

"hello, channie. i'm jeongin's boyfriend." hyunjin said as he shook chan's hand.

he tried to grasp the blonde's hand but it looked pathetic as chan had a more firmer grip than him.