thirty four

please read the author's note in the end thank you!!

han jisung sat patiently on his seat, across him was his 'girlfriend', jennie kim, who was sulking over the fact that lisa has not made a move on her.

"maybe it's cause you're 'dating' me?" jisung offered, making air quotations when he said the word dating.

"she's supposed to get jealous over you and i don't know, shove me inside a janitor's closet and make out with me heavily and leave a hickey on my neck and say that i'm hers." jennie exaggerated as jisung cringed at the visual jennie had left in his mind.

"i thought she was a bottom?" jisung asked and jennie snorted, loudly.

"girlll, i came to you to get her attention. what top does that? i'm a bottom and it stays that way." she said as jisung chuckled.

"i just hope she-" jennie started but stopped herself.

her eyes widened as she saw the woman of the hour.

lisa entered the cafe with minho, their hands entwined and them being all giggly and lovey dovey with each other.

"why what's wro-" jisung asked and stopped as well when he turned around when he saw lisa and minho laughing about something.

"fucking hell.. i knew you should've groped my boob when she was looking." jennie sulked as jisung shushed her.

"shush, what the fuck is this?" he asked as jennie shook her head softly,

"i- i don't know. isn't minho gay? oh my god lisa went after someone gay and did it successfully oh my god oh my god." jennie said as she tried to hide her stress by drinking her coffee but stopped to frown,

"what the fuck i've been drinking this for a long time and now i just realize it's empty."

jisung ignored her whines as he continued staring at the couple that just walked in, lisa suddenly laughed out loud and minho gave her a weirded out look but chuckled along.

he couldn't stop himself and before he could say sike he was already in front of their table and asked,

"what's going on here?"

lisa looked at him and smiled sweetly, "oh me and minmin are having a date!"

"he's gay." jisung snapped as lisa looked at minho with a confused expression before staring right back at jisung,

"weird, cause i think he's into me a lot. especially earlier by the alleyway! oh he's one good kisser." lisa drawled, trying to get a reaction from the boy.

'i know bitch, his tongue was down my throat a few days ago.' he thought but chose not to say it.

"o-oh really?" jisung squeaked, "t-that's good i guess."

lisa giggled as she placed her hand on top of minho's and said, "i wonder what else he's good at."

'a lot of things bitch.'

"you really shouldn't leave your partner there alone sungie," minho stated, meeting jisung's eyes for the first time since they arrived. "that's not good."

"r-right, of course." jisung stuttered, scratching the back of his neck and was about to go ahead and leave but stopped himself and turned to them.

"d-do you guys wanna sit with us?" he asked.

the two looked at eachother and agreed, "sure, we'll be right there."

he gave them a smile and walked back to their table.