thirty three

8k and 900+ votes!! im so happy KDBDKFHKSKS

i've this goal that maybe before we end this book we could have 10k reads and 1k votes and it looks like we're getting there!!

enjoy the chapter uwu

minho was tapping his foot impatiently by the corner of markypooh's until he heard panting, he turned to the side and saw the person that he was waiting for.

"bitch, how long does it take to get to a cafe that's literally steps away from your house?" minho snapped as lisa blushed in embarrassment.

"i- i'm sorry, i, uh, when you mentioned jennie i had to make myself look p-presentable." lisa squeaked as she scratched the back of her neck as minho scoffed as he stared at her outfit.

"basic." he coughed under his breath.

"i'm literally right next to you." lisa snapped as minho rolled his eyes as he waved her comment off.

"anyways, we're gonna go in and act like we are a couple-" minho started but lisa was already cutting him off.

"woah woah woah bitch, you're literally gay. you with a girl? LAUGHABLE." lisa said as minho glared.

"oh wow ok, i see how it is. bitch this is why cameras don't focus on you that much during award shows."

"what the fuck are you even talking about?" lisa exasperated, not even knowing what the hell he was saying.

"you'll know when your older." minho explained.

"i'm literally older than you!" lisa snapped.

"shush," minho said as he continued staring at one of the cafe's windows, observing how jisung was listening patiently to what jennie was saying.

"look at that fucking bitch drink her motherfucking latte as if she runs this fucking shit fanfic with her shitass-" minho grumbled pettily under his breath before lisa grabbed him by the shoulder and slapped him across the face.

"d-did you just SLAP god?" minho gasped as lisa rolled her eyes,

"bitch if you don't shut the fuck up and we don't do what we're supposed to do here i will beat your ass." lisa sassed.

"damn ma, is it that serious?" minho grumbled but flinched when lisa raised her hand again as if to slap him.

"look hun, as much as i love spending my sunday morning standing in a corner of a cafe watching their only customers suspiciously, i rather we do what we said we gon' do and i quote "if you want the girl of your dreams in your arms by tonight as you do whatever you girls do then do as i say." end of quote."

minho stayed silent as he looked down before lisa was shaking his shoulders, "WE CANNOT LET THE HETS WIN THIS SHIT! EVERYONE IS GAY HERE AND IT MUST STAY THAT WAY!"

minho looked back to the scene where jisung laughed at what jennie had said, he bit his lower lip and sighed, "w-what if this was a mistake? what if they're truly happy with one another and that felix was right about them being like liking eachother?"

lisa looked at him, her eyes softening a little before sighing, "sweetie, this ain't you. being whiny ain't you, you're the bitch that would take what he wants no matter the circumstance. this won't be any different."

"i love him." minho stated as lisa paused, "and if he's happy with her, then i guess the hets can win this battle."

lisa groaned as she facepalmed, "girl you are as dense as a cloud. i'm pretty sure he loves you too! y'all fake date for money, he's just doing his job, period."

minho blinked, "oh yeah."

"we are not gonna lose our babes okay? we bottoms will get our tops back." lisa said seriously as minho nodded in determination.

"we will."

--

minho was shy before, quite meek and soft.

enter han jisung.

the boy broke through his walls, let him grow into the person he was today and such.

jisung was the key to the world minho never knew was reachable for him.

"listen here," jisung had said as they sat on a park bench as minho looked into his brown eyes.

"you have to grow out of your shell minmin, you can't let yourself be like this forever, people will take advantage of you and you'd be used. i, the great person that i am, will not let that happen." jisung said as he puffed his chest as minho giggled.

"y-you won't leave me won't you sungie?" minho squeaked as jisung chuckled and ruffled the older's hair.

"now why would i leave you my beautiful caterpillar?" jisung said, making minho frown.

"did you just call me a caterpillar?" he asked, slightly offended.

"i did, that's because you're like one- you stay low and keep to yourself until you shield yourself from the world, kinda like when a caterpillar goes into a shell. but then the caterpillar breaks free from its shell and becomes a pretty butterfly, loud with their colors and radiates confidence and beauty. i wanna see the day you become the butterfly you were meant to be."

"s-stop being good with words!" minho blushed, but found it touching that someone believed in him.

that was the day that minho took jisung's advice. he grew out of his cocoon and blossomed into the perfect gay butterfly that he was.

jisung had promised that he would never leave him- and the boy stayed true to his promise.

it was no secret that the two loved eachother but were too shy to do shit.

"it's time for the butterfly to take flight." he muttered to himself before turning to lisa.

"are you ready?"

lisa nodded, "ready as i'll ever be."

he took one last look at them before taking a deep breath, "okay, let's do this."

"gay power!" lisa screamed before taking minho's hand and entwining it with hers.

he's reached this world with the help of jisung, and now he isn't gonna let anybody take the key to his world.

he isn't gonna let anyone steal his world from him.

--

heya!! i knew i said updates would be tomorrow but i had free time so i made one uwu

a nice security guard got my phone so i have it now uwu thanks to him im not phoneless for a few weeks fkshd

WE AT 8K AND 900+ VOTES PEOPLE LETS KEEP EM COMING!!

thanks for reading!!

- ferds