thirty nine

this is the longest chapter i have ever written. like ever. enjoy!!

also, thank you for 12k and the impending 13k!! the epilogue will be up in a bit :))

hyunjin had not seen chan ever since the day at the hotel where he ended up in the older's shoulders after jungkook had tackled him to the floor and choked him.

it's not as sexy as it sounds.

poor hyunjin still has nightmares about it.

but now here he was, standing outside the aussie's house holding onto a bouquet of white roses and a box of chocolates.

the last time he was here wasn't memorable either. this was where jeongin slapped him and they had that whole angsty episode and chan growled at him.

again, not as sexy as it sounds.

in short he has a terrible reputation with the older and he was here to make it right.

"h-"

"what the fuck are you doing here?" chan spat at him as hyunjin pouted.

"oh come on! i'm trying here!" hyunjin whined as chan rolled his eyes.

"you fucked my kid." chan grumbled.

"you fucked woojin hyung." hyunjin said pettily, only to get hit with an onion in the face.

"bring my sex life into this and i will make soup out of you." woojin threatened from where he was.

"s-sorry." hyunjin apologized.

chan, being the softie that he was, sighed and dropped the 'scary dad' aura, "why are you here with flowers and chocolate? you and innie are already dating. there's no need to court him."

"t-these are for you and woojin hyung actually." hyunjin admitted with a small blush on his face as he looked away and handed them to chan.

chan's eyes widened in surprise, you know the cute kind when he just looks so pure and amazed? ugh, he's so precious.

"i'm definitely keeping the chocolate, momma woo! get your flowers!" chan said giddily as he waddled back to his couch and began eating.

"stop calling me that," woojin sighed, "and thank you for the flowers hyunjinnie these are lovely." the oldest smiled as hyunjin scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

"y'know," chan said as he took some of the chocolate from the box, "if you're gonna fuck jeongin and give me this after? i say it's a win-win."

woojin took the chocolate from his hands making the aussie whine in protest before he threw the chocolate on chan's face, making him pout.

"nice knowing that dadda chan would give away his babu innie for some chocolates." woojin said, disappointed as chan looked down in shame.

"now i feel guilty." chan sulked as he pushed the chocolate away and crossed his arms to pout.

"i swear to god jeongin is more of an adult than you." woojin sighed but had a fond smile on his face as he ruffled chan's blonde hair.

the oldest noticed the way hyunjin's ears perked up when he mentioned the name of the younger, "he's in his room, but try having sex with him here and you won't leave this place alive once this kangaroo is done sulking."

hyunjin blushed, "i- i won't!"

woojin smiled, "alright then, off you go rat."

hyunjin smiled giddily and didn't pay attention to the fact woojin called him a rat as he walked up the stairs to go to jeongin's room.