thirty eight

changbin was at the airport, awaiting for his flight for the states with minho, jisung, chan, woojin, and jeongin accompanying him.

"where's hyunjin and felix?" chan asked, curious to see that his little baby wasn't with his boyfriend.

jeongin shrugged, "he said he was going to do something important."

chan nodded before turning to changbin, changbin was about to spew bullshit when he heard someone clear their throat, he turned around and saw hyunjin and felix.

but he didn't give a shit that hyunjin was there, but jeongin did as the maknae squealed as he waddled to his man to hug him tight.

"w-what are you doing here?" changbin asked, surprised as he stared at the aussie, who was standing in front of him with his luggage by his feet.

felix shrugged and offered a lazy smile, "i'm here to follow my moon."

the night before the wedding:

fresh tears rolled down felix's face as he sobbed in the guestroom of the hwang house, he whimpered as he just continued crying.

it felt good to cry- it was hard to try and keep everything bottled up, he felt like a dam that just cracked. broke down from the pressure.

with the hyunjin situation, he didn't really had much time to think about himself. no, his attention was on his hyung who needed him right now. he needed to be strong.

"l-lixie?" he heard someone squeak, he wiped his face rapidly to hide the tears as he faced the doorway where he saw hyunjin wearing a white hoodie as he looked at him confused.

"y-yes hyung?" felix tried to smile but hyunjin right through it.

"what's wrong?" hyunjin asked as he walked slowly towards him.

"n-nothing's wrong." felix said as hyunjin pursed his lips,

"you've been crying."

"i wasn't."

"i can see the tearstains on your cheeks lix, tell me."

"no please," felix sighed, he feared this would happen. he didn't want to keep secrets from his hyung but he was going through something right now.

he'd just be in the way.

"i'm fine."

"yongbok." hyunjin said, making felix flinch, "you don't have to hide the fact that you're crying with me, i know i'm a mess right now but i'm here for you too."

felix whimpered and the next thing he knew he had his arms around hyunjin's neck as he broke down crying.

"i-i'm sorry hyung." felix cried, "i'm s-so weak!"

"shh, you've got no thing to be sorry for love." hyunjin hushed as he pet felix's hair.

they spent a good while doing that, felix crying in hyunjin's arms as the older pet his hair and whispered words of reassurance into the boy's ear.

after a bit, they were both sitting in felix's bed, with the australian hugging his large panda plushie as the older stared at him, waiting for him to speak.

"i- i'm gay." felix said as hyunjin's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

this was the first time felix admitted his sexuality, when they first met when felix returned to korea over the summer he didn't say anything.