40.3

mrs. hwang sat on the backseat of her totally not suspicious looking car as she stared at the apartment building in front of her through her tinted windows as her driver, min yoongi looked bored as fuck.

they were doing a 'stake-out' as mrs. hwang called it, she claimed they blended in perfectly in their surroundings "we're totally inconspicuous!"

they would be but the neighborhood was one of those quiet peaceful normal ones and not the highend ones. her mercedes stood out from the pool of hondas. yoongi found it stupid.

"remind me," yoongi said soullesly as he tapped his fingers on the steering wheel of mrs. hwang's expensive looking white mercedes benz, "why did you flew all the way from spain to seoul and then have us drive here to busan for this?"

mrs. hwang sighed as she removed her gucci sunglasses from her eyes as she stared at her driver seriously, "yooyoo, my precious bananamuffin, as the captain of the hyunin ship, it is my ABSOLUTE duty to ensure that jinnie's meeting with his future father-in-law goes well. i HAVE to be here for it."

"NEVER call me yooyoo again," yoongi said as he shuddered in disgust of the nickname, "but what exactly does your presence do to help with this meeting?"

mrs. hwang shrugged and offered yoongi a half-assed smile, "family support so that when he cries i can like be a mom and shit like that- OH WAIT THERE THEY ARE!" she squealed as she bounced on her seat and clasped the hands of the person next to her as she stared at hyunjin and jeongin get out of the older's car as they were greeted by a pink haired baby,

"OMGOMGOMG THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING!" she giggled as her cohort and most beloved son, minho giggled right back,

"MY FUCKING FEELS UGH!"

yoongi sighed, "i really wish i graduated from college."

beside him, han jisung sighed, "i wish i was in college right now rather than to invade innie's personal life."

"oh you two are just sour pussies!" mrs. hwang waved them off as she got her phone out to text hyunjin.

-

mommy dearest 💁
remember honey, do well in your meetup or don't bother coming home <3 mummy loves you 👅
💞*
oops, lol!! XDXD

"who's that jinnie?" jeongin asked curiously as hyunjin just sighed,

"it's my mom."

jeongin looked over the older's shoulder and saw mommy hwang's messages, he frowned at the emoji and asked, "why is that her recent emoji?"

"she's prolly tryna sext dad during work... again." hyunjin said embarrassed as jimin giggled,

"your family sounds super! i wanna meet them one day!"

hyunjin hummed in response as they walked through the corridor of the apartment complex. the older looked around the place- it wasn't that much, it was simple and neat but nit extravagant.

jeongin laughed nervously, "it's not much sorry, 'm not really well off."

hyunjin gave him a smile as he pulled him closer to his side so that he could give him a kiss on the side of the head, "don't worry about that baby, i don't really care where you live."

jimin fake gagged, "i take back what i said about wanting to meet you. this shit is too soft for me."

"just 'cause you're used to your kinky bdsm shit with koo doesn't mean you can't appreciate soft vanilla like this." jeongin snapped at him as jimin frowned.

"damn, sassy you is hot." hyunjin smirked as jeongin rolled his eyes as he tried to fight the blush on his cheeks,

"men." the youngest muttered under his breath.

"anywho," jimin said as he clapped his hands, "we're here!"

they stopped by a wooden door, jeongin took a deep breath as he knocked on the door.

seconds later, a man opened the door. he looked similar to jeongin- but older. he was wearing a white sweater and black pants. he had a smile on his face as he embraced jeongin into a hug.

"welcome home baby." he said as he kissed the crown of jeongin's head, jeongin giggled in response.

"'m sorry i kinda left home without saying goodbye the last time appa," jeongin apologized before turning his head to hyunjin, "it was just one of those spur of the moment stuff characters do in stories."

mr. yang seemed confused with what jeongin had just said but he just smiled nonetheless, "it's fine baby, you're here now anyways. you visiting more is always welcomed."

he petted jeongin's hair as jeongin smiled at him. hyunjin found himself smiling at the heartwarming scene unfold.

jimin smiled too before excusing himself to go to his own apartment- which was like next door.

mr. yang seemed to have noticed hyunjin's presence, a knowing smile made its way to his face, "would you mind introducing me to your friend here innie?"

jeongin's eyes sparkled as he nodded excitedly, he wiggled out of dad's embrace and took hyunjin's hand as he faced his father, "appa, meet hwang hyunjin. my boyfriend."

hyunjin turned to jeongin, who nudged him encouragingly as he faced mr. yang, the boy gulped as he stuck his hand out for a handshake,

"hyunjin, hello i'm nice to meet you hwang sir."

mr. yang snorted at the introduction but shook his hand anyways, "hello 'i'm nice to meet you hwang sir.' i'm your boyfriend's father."

hyunjin laughed nervously as he retracted his hand after the handshake as he rubbed his shoulder nervously.

"come on in boys, let's have a little chat, you guys are probably tired from your trip."

he stepped aside as he let them in, keeping a close eye on hyunjin as he did so.

hyunjin looked around mr. yang's apartment, it was warm and cozy. the walls were painted yellow- family photos hung from the walls, with four of the yangs in the pictures.

he smiled at one of the photos that were on one of the desks, it was a photo of jeongin and his mom, jeongin was giving his mom a backhug as mrs. yang laughed. it looked cute.

"i see you found that photo." jeongin mused fondly as his head popped from the kitchen.

"huh? oh yeah," hyunjin smiled, "you guys look really happy here."

jeongin hummed as he gave hyunjin a kiss on the cheek, "let's go to the dining area hmm? let's have some iced tea or something."

hyunjin flushed at the action, "okay."

-

since the book is like over i'd share some facts about the book that were supposed to happen:

- seungmin was originally gonna be a manipulative little bitch who was gonna poison jeongin's mind when they had that confrontation so that he could take hyunjin back but i decided against it 'cause that meant more angst and stuff.

- jeongin was supposed to leave after the wedding, he was gonna ask hyunjin to take him to jungkook so he could go back home and hyunjin was gonna run after him and stuff.

- jungkook wasn't supposed to be in the fanfic but like busan boys 😔✊

- hyunjin was supposed to know about jeongin crushing on him when he was choosing his fake boyfriend and he was gonna manipulate him but im like thats MEAN

yeah 👉👈

anyways, thanks for reading and see you on the next chapter!!

- ferds