40.5

"oh my god! that's them!" minho squealed all of a sudden, causing mrs. hwang to jolt up, awake from her nap.

mrs. hwang readjusted her sunglasses and tamed her hair, "oh my god oh ny god, oh my GOD!" she said wide-eyed as she saw hyunjin and jeongin leave the complex.

"damnit, i can't tell what they're saying!" she huffed as she tapped on yoongi's shoulder.

"quick! see if you can read their lips!" she told her driver, who sighed and rolled his eyes.

he stared out at the two conversing as he sarcastically spoke, "okay innie is like 'does your mom pay her hot driver extra for spying with her?' and jin is like 'my mom has nothing better to do than spy on her son all day and she's rich so she better.'"

mrs. hwang frowned, "i'm not with hoseok though. but yeah, i do pay him extra when we go on 'mom missions' like this."

yoongi looked like he wanted to yeet himself out of the car as jisung patted his shoulder in an attempt of comfort from mrs. hwang's denseness that the hot driver he was referring to was himself and not his co-worker, hoseok.

"wait, why does my jinnie look sad?" mrs. hwang frowned when she saw hyunjin kept his head down as jeongin patted his back softly.

"wait, i think i can make out what they're saying." jisung said as he looked at them in concentration.

"do you wanna go for a fuck? bitch what? who FUCKS in public when they're sad?" jisung frowned as minho squealed,

"intense public display of attention! markson and minsung outsold! mom! we HAVE to follow them!"

mrs. hwang sighed as she removed her glasses from her face, "i'm afraid we can't do that baby, i think we have to give them privacy."

minho frowned, "that's BORING."

yoongi looked up and a small smile was on his face as he did so, he was about to compliment mrs. hwang for the sudden character change but then she opened her mouth and yoongi thought why did he even bother?

"let's go visit this jimin person."

-

"hello? what can i do for you?" jimin asked sweetly as he opened his apartment door.

he recognized minho and he smiled brightly at him then he turned to the woman next to him, "minmin? who's this?"

"i'm your mom." mrs. hwang grinned as jimin's eyes widened as the two pairs of hands grabbed his shirt and dragged him off before he could react.

-

"i bet he hates me." hyunjin pouted as they walked out of the door, he hung his head low as jeongin patted his back reassuringly.

"you did well jinjin! i know my dad and he looked impressed by you." jeongin assured him as hyunjin smiled at the thought.

"you think so?" hyunjin asked cutely as jeongin coo'ed at his boyfriend.

"i know so."

"well that's good, i wanna make my baby proud."

"i'm always proud of you jinnie."

the two boys walked around the small and quaint neighborhood, jeongin filled him in with his cute childhood stories like "me and jiminie hyung used to play by that swingset over there!" or "this is where koo usually buys me.morning donuts for school!" and "this is where jiminie hyung kicked koo in the balls when he said that oggy and the cockroaches was better than tom and jerry!"

hyunjin laughed all through jeongin's storytelling, having enjoyed the younger's childhood antics.

"how does it feel to be home again?" hyunjin asked when the laughter died down, jeongin held onto a lightpost and spun around as he gave hyunjin a fond smile,