thirty six

this scene took place a few days before the wedding, enjoy!!

tw// homophobic slurs

-

changbin and felix were walking out of the theatre as felix groaned, "i don't see why ash ketchum wasn't in the first live action pokemon movie."

changbin chuckled, finding the younger's whining adorable, "maybe they had a reason."

"that being? ugh what a ripoff but the movie was so damn good!" felix said and changbin just stared at the boy lovingly.

the two had been hanging out less now, with hyunjin being an emo bitch that he is, always needing felix around to talk sense into him gave the australian less time to himself and that meant changbin had to live through texts or calls if he got lucky.

but tonight was a bit different, hyunjin went to sleep early and felix took this as a way to catch the last showing of detective pikachu! for the night with changbin.

changbin ofcourse agreed right away cause it was felix. so here they were, walking along the sidewalk with changbin going to walk felix back to the hwang house so he could rest.

"i had fun tonight binbin." felix grinned at him and changbin could've sworn that ten years were added into his life after that.

"i d-did too." changbin replied as he tried to hide his blush, which thankfully was hidden by the night.

he looked at their hands being so close to each other and he slowly tried to entwine their hands together.

felix felt changbin's fingers graze his and he looked around, saw that there were a few people walking along pulled his hand away.

"not here." felix mumbled as changbin nodded his head, mumbling a soft "sorry." under his breath.

'i guess he hasn't changed that much.' changbin thought to himself and frowned.

when he realized that felix's bestfriend was hwang hyunjin, a pretty open bisexual person he thought felix's views are more open.

when felix said that they could be friends changbin thought he had changed but he didn't.

when felix said that it was okay for the older to still have feelings for him changbin thought he had a chance to do what he had not done a year ago.

but the only thing that changed was felix's views and not his mindset.

he sighed and just walked ahead, ignoring the confused expression the younger had as he tried to catch up,

"hyung! hyung! wait up!" felix said but the older pretended that he didn't hear as he continued to walk faster.

eventually he was stopped when felix got in front of him and gave him a pout, "w-what was that about? you just left me there."

"my bad, i thought you didn't want to be seen with me." changbin replied, colder than usual making the australian flinch.

"n-no hyung that's not it! i-it's just-" felix started but changbin just cut him off with a humorless laugh.

"i know, you're not queer and you find holding hands too gay for you, my bad."

felix stayed silent after that and changbin just sighed, "why are we even doing this if you won't even give it a chance?"