Fustration

Yuqi pov
We're in dance practice, but I can't seem to focus on anything beside Minnie unnie and it's frustrating me because I can't get the dance right. I can't hold my emotions anymore so I stop dancing and leave the room and accidentally slamming the door on my way out, but I don't care anymore. I'm tired and need some time alone.

Shuhua pov
I noticed that Yuqi unnie was getting frustrated because so was I. My eyes were only focused on Miyeon unnie and I couldn't help it she was just so beautiful that it had my heart racing faster than I could have ever imagined, but that's not the point here Yuqi needs me and I will be there for her. Once she left the room everyone was confused and worried so I was quick to follow  her. I heard my name being called, but I continue to run and look for Yuqi. After what felt like forever I finally spotted her she looks like she was ready to break. "Yuqi" I said to get her attention and she jumped and put her hand on chest, "Shuhua don't scare me like that !" She scolded me, but I couldn't help,but laugh and soon enough she was too. Finally we've calm down and just sat and admire the moon it was as beautiful as my Miyeon unnie I thought to myself. "What happened Yuqi?" I finally broke the silence, " I'm tired Shuhua I can't keep hiding my feelings for Minnie anymore." Yuqi said and she looked at me with sad eyes that I couldn't help,but hold her in my arms. " it's okay Yuqi we will get through this together and I'll be here to hold you when you're ready to break down" I said with such confidence and reassurance that she looked at me with a big smile and hugged me tighter. "Thank you" she whispered, I simply just held her.

Nobody's pov
The members were getting worried because the girls weren't back yet so they decided to look for them. They decided to split up so Minnie & Miyeon while Soyeon & Soojin soon enough they set of to find the girls. Miyeon and Minnie were really worried and felt the need to find them soon or else they would probably cry. Soojin and Soyeon weren't as worried as Minnie and Miyeon, but definitely wanted the kids to be safe, but as they were walking they spot the two girls hugging it seems like shuhua was comforting Yuqi which warmed their hearts. "Girls!" Soyeon yelled and watched as they jump, but Yuqi lost her balance and shuhua was quick to hold her. " are you okay?!" Shuhua asked Yuqi,who simply nodded her head. Soojin and Soyeon walk towards the youngest members. " I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you guys" Soyeon said with a small smile while Soojin just looks at the girls trying to figure out what is truly going on without saying a word. "Don't worry Soyeon unnie!" Shuhua said with a smile and Yuqi could only smile as well. They decided that they should call the other girls to ease their worries. Soyeon took her phone out and called Miyeon. It took about one ring for her to pick up, "Did you find them?!" Miyeon was quick to ask, it made Soyeon chuckle, "yes don't worry, but let's meet up in the dance room so we can go home and rest." "Okay be careful especially with the kids" Miyeon said before hanging up. Miyeon informed Minnie that they need to go back to the dance room and that the members were okay. Soon enough everyone makes there way back to the building.

This is my very first story so please take it easy on me ! I hope you enjoyed my story and make sure to comment what you think will happened. Have a great day !!