The Gays

Yuqi pov
Minnie and I enjoy the night sky but I knew we had to get back to the dorm. "Minnie unnie we have to get back to the dorm it's already late." I say playing with her hair as she nods her head. "Yeah but today your sleeping with me." She says getting up as she helps me stand up. "Alright now let's go break the news to the girls if there awake." I say dragging her to our dorm to see Shuhua running out of the door followed by Miyeon yelling at her. "Yah ! Get back here Yeh Shuhua!!" Miyeon yelled and damn she was really, REALLY, scary and I just pray for Shuhua.

"What's going on ?" Minnie asked as Miyeon looks at us and she seems to calm down a bit. "Nothing." She says but I knew she was jealous of something. "I'm gonna go and get Shuhua." I say letting go of Minnie's hand before running in the direction Shuhua took off. I see her on the rooftop breathing heavily as she cheers. "Ahh thank you god ! I managed to escape the wrath of my favorite girl." She says as I laugh her which she jumped in surprise. "Oh snap you scared me !" She says laughing as well coming closer to me. "Why the hell were you running away from Miyeon unnie ?" I ask taking a seat while she looks up at the sky. "I was with Soojin unnie and we'll I was just being the tease that I am and said I would definitely date her anytime." She says with a chuckle sitting next to me. "You have a death wish don't you?" I ask and laugh enjoying the night sky together.

"So how was your date ?" Shuhua questions with a chuckle and I smile brightly as I recall the events. "I did it Shuhua ! I made her mine !"  I say brightly feeling giddy. "That's great Yuqi !!" Shuhua says hugging me tightly as we jump and yell. "Ahh just a couple of gays enjoying the success, am I right ?" Shuhua says as we break out into laughter. "Hell yeah !" I say feeling my heart content. "I'm glad to see you happy Yuqi it feels nice seeing you happy." Shuhua says softy and I nod my head. "Trust me it's feels good being happy. To have the one you love be yours is such a blessing." I say unaware of the audience. "It's really a true blessing. I wouldn't trade Miyeon for anything in this world." Shuhua says as her eyes sparkle brightly with just the thought of Miyeon. "I totally feel the same with Minnie." I say laying my head on shuhua's shoulder.

We say in silence just enjoying the view and the feeling of warmth that has filled me. "How could we not love you guys ?" We a voice from behind as we jump in shock. We see Minnie and Miyeon looking at us with nothing but love and adoration. "Uhmm you guys hear what we said ?" Shuhua asks blushing a bit as they nod their heads. "Not cool." Shuhua mutters under breath. I pat her back gently as I make my way towards Minnie. "Uhh well let's go back it's late." I say dragging Minnie to our dorm to give some time to Mishu.

Shuhua pov
"Uhh so am gonna die...?" I whisper and look up to see Miyeon smiling brightly at me as she walks towards me. "No your not. I need you in my life." She says sitting on my lap and I automatically wrap my arms around her waist. "Good." I simply reply holding her knowing it was favorite thing to do. To have your favorite person in your arms can't be compare to anything in this world the feeling of knowing how much you love them just feels your heart up with so much love for them it's crazy. "I love you." I whisper looking up at her as she breaks out into a smile,giggling gently as my heart swells up with love for her. I capture her lips before she could say it back and I do my best to convey how I feel because no matter how much I tell her those three words it wouldn't be enough to truly show her my feelings for her. We pull away as she rests her head in my neck leaving a gentle kiss on my neck. "I love you even more." She whispers and I hold her tightly knowing my love for her is greater than the damn Milky Way.

We stay like this for a few minutes until I see her shivering a bit. "Come on let's go home." I say gently and we make our way towards the dorm to see all the lights off. We make our way towards my room to see it's empty but no surprise there. I lay in bed and Miyeon was already by my side and I wrap my arms around her waist keeping her close to me. "Goodnight princess, I love you." I whisper leaving a kiss on her forehead I hearing her soft snores.

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoy ! Also sorry for any mistakes but let me know what you think of this story !
Have a good day and stay weird :)