I found

I recommend listening to "I found" by Amber run :)

Soyeon pov
I lay in bed with thoughts of us being together, but in reality there's is no "us" it's just simply me and the thought of you being mine in my fantasy. I lay in knowing loving you was the biggest mistake I've ever made. And I had fallen for someone who loved someone else, but there's no turning back.

You were all I've ever wanted since I laid my eyes on you, but those beautiful brown eyes seem to gravitate towards her and I hoped you would look at me like that, just once. I'm not sure why my heart hurt ached so much that ever breath I took felt as if my lungs had collapsed, but that's when I understood that I had fallen in love with you. Loving you was my mistake so forgive me.

I've been trying to talk some sense into myself, but it felt as if I'm losing my mind. It's doesn't make sense, you're a warning sign, but I don't seem to care, why is that? I should be getting away from you and move on, but my heart keeps longing for you. It keeps coming back for someone who isn't willing to take it.

Every smile, every glance, and every touch you gave me had me gasping for air, but you don't seem to notice how I crave for your love, attention, and touch, but it's okay, as long as your happy, right? I'll keep a smile on my face, I'll be the shoulder you need when you cried, and I'll be the friend that you need when nobody's there for you.

I sit up and look at myself in the mirror to see nothing but dull eyes looking back at me. Taunting me, like if it had every right to do so, but I don't put up a fight, but how can I? I've lost all hope in love... and you. I'll never tell you that I've found love where it wasn't suppose to be.

I had to hold you in my arms when you had finally confronted her about your feelings. When you knew you weren't the one for her, but I held you because every sob that racked up your body seem to have my heart aching and I hoped you could soothe it.

I've held on to hope for a long time, but I think it's time I give up. I hope to move on and find someone who can love me the way I wished you could have loved me. Forgive me. I've found love where it wasn't suppose to be...

I'm sorry for the really short chapter, but I wanted you guys to get a glimpse of what Soyeon was thinking and feeling. "I found" has inspired me so I put my own thoughts and emotions into this and I hope you guys feel it as well. Enjoy, have a good day and stay weird :)