Best-friends

Yuqi pov
I felt something on me, I open my eyes slowly and see Minnie was laying on top of me. I couldn't help but smile and play with her hair. I wish I could be the one who lays beside you every night and day, but i probably won't. I shake my head and managed to Minnie off me without waking her up. I went to the living room and I spot shuhua sitting on the couch spacing out. "Shuhua?" I said softy so I won't scare her. "Yeah ?" "Are you okay ?" "I'm tired Yuqi" "what's wrong?" "How do I keep holding in my feelings for Miyeon unnie ? I feel like I'm suffocating but I'm scared to tell her. I'm scared to lose her." Shuhua mutter the last part while looking down to play with her hands. I decided to distract her. "Come on let's go to the bathroom and change the bandage on your hand" she nods and we make our way to the bathroom and she sits on the toilet. I get the first aid kit and get the things I need before clean the cut so it won't get affected. I quickly wrap the bandage slowly and look at her. "Want to go for a walk ?" She nodded her head excitedly making me chuckle. "Then go put your shoes and change and I'll meet you in the living room." "Alright Yuqi, I'll be quick" with that shuhua left to get ready.
I went to my room and quickly change before putting my shoes on. I wait for shuhu and soon enough she was ready. We decided to write a note so the unnies know that we're gone and we will be back soon. Once we're outside we both let out a breath we didn't know we were holding in. We look at each other and laugh. We walk in silence until I decide to break it. "It would've been easier if we fell in love with each other, don't you agree ?!" Shuhua looked at me and laughed. "Yah ! Why are you laughing huh!?" "Sorry Yuqi but you're not my type" I hit her shoulder and she laughs harder making me pout. "Stop laughing at me !" "Okay okay I'm sorry Yuqi" she said with a smile and I smile back. "Shuhua do you think they would ever love us?" "I don't know Yuqi, but if they don't then at least we have each other right ?" "Yeah your right, maknaes forever" "forever." We continue to walk until shuhua's phone starts to ring. "Hi Miyeon unnie" shuhua puts in on speaker. "Where are you shuhua ?!" Miyeon said and she sounds worry. "I went on a walk with Yuqi don't worry we're on our way back to the dorm." "I'll pick you guys up" miyeon said, "don't worry Miyeon unnie were really close by well be home in 5 minutes." Shuhua said trying to convince miyeon to not pick us up. "Are you sure ?" "Yup don't worry unnie" "Fine but call me immediately if you need anything okay ?" "Yes ma'ma" they said their goodbyes and shuhua and I made our way back to the dorm.
"Shuhua we should go out, it's been stressful week for us, what do you say?" "Sure Yuqi, I'm honestly getting bored being the dorm" she chuckle and I nod in agreement. "What if we go see a movie, play at the arcade and then go out to eat !" I said getting excited at the thought of hanging out with my best friend. "That sounds like a great time and we can even go to the candy store !" Shuhua said with eyes twinkling and I nodded my head excitedly. I as we enter the dorm the members look at us. "Where have you been?" Soyeon asked first. "Shuhua and I went for a walk we were just talking about some things that needed to be talked about." Everyone looked at us curiously but don't say anything. "Soyeon do you think our manger can take Yuqi and I somewhere?" Shuhua said nervously. "And where exactly do you two want to go?" Minnie said with an eyebrow raised. "Somewhere" shuhu said with a innocent smile. "I don't know kids, you need someone with you guys." Soyeon said seriously. "Don't worry Soyeon unnie we will have our manger follow us everywhere we go." "And least take one of us to go with you" "but unnie shuhua and I want to hang out alone" I said with a pout. "And why is that ?" Miyeon said directly looking at me making me feel scared. "Well shuhua and I want to have a maknae day, just the both of us." I said looking down. "Fine you can have your maknae day,but make sure to have the manager following you at all time and call if anything happens okay?" Soojin says, making shuhua and I jump in excitement before running to soojin and hugging her. "Thank you soojin unnie ! We love you" we said at the same time making her laugh. "No problem kids but let go of me I feel like I can't breathe." "Haha sorry soojin unnie" we both apologize. Before we could even speak miyeon interrupts us. "May we get a hug too ?" We turn to look at Minnie and miyeon pouting with their arms open waiting for us to hug them. Shuhua and I look at each other before shrugging our shoulders and walking to hug our oldest members. Miyeon was quick to wrap her arms around shuhua's neck and hold her tightly. I feel Minnie hug me tightly too. "Make sure to be safe okay?" She whispered in my ear making me shiver. "Don't worry Minnie unnie I will make sure that we're both safe" I said with a smile she nodded her head.
Soojin went to the kitchen with Minnie & soyeon to make us breakfast. Miyeon was taking a shower and shuhua and I were playing video games. We we're playing Mario go kart. "Yah ! Yeh shuhua stop cheating !" "I'm not cheating ! You just suck at playing this game!" "Fight me !" "You'll lose just like how your losing in Mario go kart, you fool!" I was getting up to fight this idiot when I feel someone sits me back in the couch before sitting on my lap. I look at the person on my lap and see Minnie. "Stop fighting or you won't be able to go out" she said sternly and we stopped because we really wanted to hang out. Miyeon came out off the bathroom and went straight to shuhua and sat on her lap and I see shuhu blush. Miyeon was sitting on her lap and grabbed both of shuhua's arms and made her wrapped them around her waist so shuhua can play better and that's the exact same thing Minnie did. We decided to pay no attention to them and continue to play. "Oh wow would you look at that we have two new couples" we hear soyeon tell soojin but me and shuhua were to into the game to even pay attention. "Yes, shuhua is my baby so don't get near her !" Miyeon said sternly, "Yes, Yuqi is mine so back off." Shuhua and I were shocked and look at each other. "Fools"  shuhu said in Chinese making me laugh and high five her. Everyone looks at us but we just smile. I'm glad to have shuhua by my side. My best friend.

This is definitely the longest chapter ! For now I will have the chapters surround the maknaes and I'll have a Chapter just for Minnie and Yuqi ! So prepare yourself !