Hurt

Yuqi pov
As we were getting ready to leave soyeon phone started to ringing. We wait for her to answer but once she does we all see her face go pale and I feel my heart beating faster.As she hangs up we all start to question her like crazy. "Enough let me speak !" She says sternly managing to shut us up. "What happened soyeon?" soojin asked calmly and she gave us an answer an answer we weren't ready to hear. "Shuhua is in the hospital" she says while looking down the floor and I feel like I can't breathe. "But she's fine right !?" I asking with tears streaming down my face but I don't care I need to know that my partner in crime is fine. "I don't know, our manager will pick us up so let's go down and wait for him." Her voice sounds so small that I know everyone in the room is hurting because of the news,especially miyeon. I go to miyeon side and hold her hand tightly and she breaks down more making me cry as well. "It's okay unnie, she's okay" was all I could simply say but I don't if she will. As we make our way to the hospital, I feel like I can't breathe and our manager announce that we're here and we quickly go in and ask for shuhua. They tell us her room number and we run to her room.

Nobody's pov
The members feel fear crawl up to their heart. Soyeon was the one to open the door and everyone can feel their heart break at the sight of shuhua in the hospital bed full of bruises and her left hand bandaged.Their baby was in the hospital, the one that lights up everyone's world. The one member that everyone can agree brings true happiness to them. Tears stream down every members face and they walk closer to shuhua. They hear a knock and soojin replies with a weak voice for the person to come in. "Hello ladies I'm doctor Taeyeon and I'm here to inform you that your friend will be fine. She only has bruises and a bandage on her left hand because she had a cut but do not worry everything is okay." Taeyeon wanted to ease the girls worries. "What happened to her ?" Miyeon asked with a shaky voice. "Well two police officers are actually here to inform what has happened but you guys don't have to talk to them yet." Taeyeon said with a gentle smile, "No, we want to talk to them we want to know what happened to our baby" Soyeon said while looking at shuhua with such sad eyes everyone felt it. "Very well I will bring them. And like said before she's gonna be fine but she will have to rest and be careful with her hand. Now if you'll excuse I'll go and get the officers." After Taeyeon left the girls immediately gather around shuhua and just wait for her to wake up. Miyeon was sitting on the right side of the bed holding shuhua's hand gently while Yuqi was the left holding her hand as well making sure not to hurt it.

They hear a knock again this time soyeon replied with a quick come in. Two police officers make their ways toward the girls gently. "Hello girls were here to inform what has happened to your friend. I'm MoonByul and my partner here is Seulgi" Moonbyul replied with a soft smile while seulgi gave them a gentle smile making all the girls feel safe and comfortable. "So officer what happened to are friend ? Who did this do her ?!" Soyeon said angrily and Moonbyul was quick to ease her, "don't worry we have the man who did this do your friend he's behind bars now but we're waiting for your friend to wake and give us her statement as to what she saw. And please feel free to call me Moonbyul no need be formal" replied calmly trying to calm and ease them. "Yes, I agree with my partner here there's nothing to worry about but I must say your friend here is a true hero." Seulgi said with a proud and soft smile making the girls confused as to why she called shuhua a hero. "Why do you says she's a true hero?" Soojin spoke wanting to know what happened to her maknae. Before either officers could reply they hear a groan coming from shuhua making the members tear up and immediately go to check on her. "Shuhua can you hear us ?" Miyeon quickly asked, shuhua felt that it was too bright so she closed her eyes and waited for herself to adjust to the light. "Unnie?" Shuhua replied with a weak voice making everyone feel grateful for their maknae waking up. Soojin quickly called a doctor. Taeyeon came and told everyone to back up so she can check and they did. "Hi shuhua, I'm doctor Taeyeon,do you know why you're here ?" Taeyeon said gently, shuhua shook her head no. "Why don't you try to remember, I'll give you a moment to get yourself together okay?" With that Taeyeon moves back lightly and watched as shuhua closes her and after a minute she immediately opens them. "How is she doctor ?!?" Shuhua was to quick to ask once she remembered the events that led her here. "She's fine shuhua all because of you but you're gonna have to talk to the police as to what happened okay ?" Nodded her yes and asked for water which Taeyeon left to get. Members immediately gather around shuhua and cry making shuhua feel bad. Moonbyul and seulgi knew right now wasn't time so they left to give them some time together.

I decided to bring Ms.Moon and Ms.Kang because they are my bias from mamamoo and red velvet ! Tell me who's your bias I'm very interested! I also love Taeyeon very much 🥺