Secrets and lies

Shuhua pov
Soojin has been acting weird and more clingy towards me, which has been causing jealousy in Miyeon but I don't blame her. I've been thinking about the whole thing and whether I should talk to Soojin about it, but I just feel the need to be there for her as friend. What exactly are you hiding from us Soojin?

"Babe!" Miyeon says pouting as she pokes my nose as snap out of my thoughts. "What's wrong ?" I ask pulling her close to me as we cuddle up in my bed. "What are you thinking about that you don't listen to me?" She says with a pout and I debt whether to tell her the truth or not. "Don't even think of lying to me." She says sternly reading me like an open book. "I'm worried about Soojin unnie." I finally say looking at the ceiling. "Me too." Miyeon says sighing laying her head on my chest as we say nothing.

"She isn't herself but won't let us in. Are we not trust worthy ?" I question with a frown not understanding her actions. "Babe." Miyeon says grabbing my face gently as she caress my face gently. "Whatever Soojin is going through right now will come to an end, but for now all we can do is be there for her. And the girls and you are more than trust worthy but Soojin is just a reserved person and will open up to soon just be patient." She says and I felt myself get lost in her eyes and how bright and full of love they showed. "I love you." I whispered leaning in to capture her lips.

I feel her arms go around my neck as she pulls me on top of her. I let my worries go and lose myself into this beautiful who I can call mine. I bit her lip gently but not enough to hurt her. We pull and lay in each other's arms enjoying the silence without worrying about anything. I hear how fast Miyeon heart beats and I couldn't help but smile knowing it was because of me. "Your heart is beating really fast." I say with a a big smile as she blushes a bit. "Of course it's because of you." She says softy and I felt myself melt and I hug her tightly.

Soojin pov
I had gotten up to get some water when I hear talking coming from Shuhua's room. I slowly approach her door and eves drop to hear them talking about me. I pull away once and quickly enter my room as tears fall from my face. I clutch my shirt in hopes of easing pain which I knew nothing could help me. Why did it have to be Miyeon ? I lay in bed and look at the ceiling as tears flow down my face but I make sure to muffle my cries.

After some time I wipe my tears away and take deep breaths trying to clear my mind. I get up and take a look at myself in the mirror as I hope my feelings for Shuhua won't spill even when I'm hurting. I'm sorry for not letting anybody of you guys in but these feelings will only cause destruction between us. I thought to myself as I walk back to my bed laying in bed and finally get some sleep.

Nobody's pov
The girls have taken notice of Soojin's behavior but can't do anything ,especially if she's not letting anyone in but everyone knew better than pushing her. Yuqi has been keeping a close eye on her and has notice how Soojin takes small glances at Shuhua or how pain flashes before her eyes when she sees Mishu together. After some time she put the pieces together and realized Soojin was in love with her Shuhua and couldn't hide her shock. She kept quite and decided to talk to Soojin at night when everyone was asleep but she was not letting nobody know about Soojin's secret not yet.

It was midnight when Yuqi entered Soojin's room to see her wide awake. "Unnie ?" Yuqi whispers hoping not to scare her. "Yuqi ? What are you doing up at this time ?" Soojin says with a frown turning to look at the clock to see it was 2 am. "I need to talk to you." Yuqi says seriously which immediately caught Soojin's attention. "What's wrong ?" Soojin asks patting a space on her for Yuqi to join her.

"Are you in love with Shuhua?" Yuqi questions looking at her straight in the eyes as Soojin feels her heart stop. "What?! Of course not she's like my best friend." Soojin was quick to reply but Yuqi knew better and what she saw was Soojin her love for Shuhua while hurting. "I'm not dumb unnie I've been keeping an eye on you. I've seen those glance you throw shuhua's way and how your eyes dim a bit everytime Shuhua is with Miyeon unnie." Yuqi says softy feeling bad for Soojin.

Soojin was caught off guard and didn't expect anybody to know but here was Yuqi telling her the reality. "I-I'm trying my b-best to move on." Soojin says feeling tears threatening to spill from her beautiful eyes. "It's okay Soojin unnie, you'll move on but the way your dealing with it won't allow you to do it. Instead of running from it, confront it before things take a turn for the worst." Yuqi says wisely in hopes of helping her unnie with this problem.

Soojin stays quiet trying to sort her thoughts but Yuqi was right she couldn't run not anymore. "I'll figure things out but just please don't tell anyone." Soojin begs and Yuqi understood but had to help in some way. "Don't worry your secret is safe with me." Yuqi says softy trying to ease Soojin's worries. "Thank you." Soojin softy whispers feeling the need to just sleep. After that Yuqi when back to her room with a heavy heart knowing the people she cares as a sister hurts in silence.

Soojin
The secrets and lies we tell won't be enough to cover up the truth we try to hide. The secrets will be revealed whether we like it or not. And the lies we tell will be exposed but not everyone can help but have secrets and lies. Sadly you are my secret but it's my love for you that I have to hide as you have someone you love that I hoped could be me. My secret and lies could be the end of me but in reality it will be you, Yeh Shuhua.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll be sure to add more exciting things to this story !!! Sorry for any mistakes but have a good day and stay weird !! Also comment any kpop songs that you recommend for me ! :)