Suffering for love

Nobody's pov
The days have been passing by within a blink of an eye, but the secrets stay low without a voice. Things have changed but nobody would admit it not when the solution for the problem was Soojin who feared the consequences of loving someone she shouldn't. The tension was high and Shuhua started to stress more and more looking for a solution unaware she was part of the problem ,but she was not to blame. Soojin had been suffering for love.

Shuhua pov
Things have been stressful within the group and it's suffocating me with no words to say I wanna solve it but how can I ? Everyone seems to be well aware as to what the problem was except me or so that's what they thought. I've been distant with everyone to figure out exactly what the problem was but there was no need to look further into it. Soojin has been suffering because of love but know I just need to figure out who she was in love with.

I've been lost in my thoughts much more than anything else and it's frustrating till no end and I have to stand and watch things in my world fall apart slowly. "Shuhua ?" That soft familiar voice whispers bringing me out of thoughts as I turn my head to see Miyeon looking at me with worried eyes. "What's wrong ?" I question getting closer to her holding her hands. "I should be asking you that. I've seen how distant you've been with everyone including me, your girlfriend." She says sighing with a frown and I couldn't help but look down feeling guilty. "I'm sorry,I'm just stressed out and trying to figure out what exactly to do with my thoughts and my worries for Soojin unnie." I say pulling away from her and standing up to look at the mirror. "I know things have been a bit off but you can't push me away Shuhua. I'm here for you and I'm always gonna be here for you but you just have to let me in." She says softy making her way towards me. "I'm sorry but I just don't know how to express anything." I whisper looking down feeling upset with myself.

I feel Miyeon wrap her arms around my waist and pulls me closer to her. "It's okay love, but just let me be by your side, okay? No more pushing us away we'll figure things out. And as for Soojin we'll talk to her and try to have her fix what's in need of repair." Miyeon says reassuring me and I let myself sink in her embrace. We stay in silence as i enjoy being in her embrace and let my worries go with the simple touch of Miyeon.

"Let's sleep." Miyeon whispers breaking the silence and I nod my head feeling exhausted from everything. She let's go of me and we make our way towards my bed and I immediately lay in my bed feeling my body relax. I feel the bed shift and Miyeon was laying in my bed as well and wrap my arms around her waist as she lays her head on my chest. "I love you." She whispers softy and I felt myself melt as my heart beats faster. "I love you you too." I say softy capturing her lips with my in a sweet gentle kiss and everything seems to disappear, all my worries and thoughts just seem to be gone.

I decided to give you guys an update since I felt inspired by the song "Suffering for Love" by Eden. It's an amazing song I recommend it !! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this short chapter. I hope you have a good day and stay weird :)