Why

Soyeon pov

I drag Soojin to the entrance and immediately give her the ticket before I spin around to get a good view of the amusement park. "What are you doing?" Soojin ask laughing at me, "I'm getting a good look at the amusement park." I say chuckling and turn to see her looking at me intently and feel my heart pick up. "What are you looking at?" I say looking away feeling my face heat up. "You." She simply says with a soft smile and I melt, but laugh it off.

"So where do you want to go first?" I ask and she looks around until she points to the biggest coaster that there is. "That one!" She points excitedly, but I looked at like her grew two heads. "Why would you want to go there, if you can't handle it?" I ask with a chuckle, questioning whether she can truly handle it. "Because I have you." She says and drags me away as I try to process her words, but I seem to have a malfunction. I snap out of my thoughts once I hear chatter around us and fans asking for a picture. "Can we have a picture?!" A little girl asks exited and I wouldn't reject this cute kid.

After taking some photos with our fans they apologized for intruding, but I obviously said it's fine since I love them very much. "So are you ready?" Soojin ask like as if she didn't just send my mind into a scramble, a gay one to be specific. "I should be asking you that." I say, when I suddenly feel her hold my hand tightly. "Yup." She says with a cute smile that I couldn't help, but smile back. "Better not be turning into a crybaby once we're on." I tease her and she slaps my shoulder  pretty hard, but I smile and laugh. Gotta laugh the pain if you know what I mean.

We get on and I can already feel her slightly shaking so I hold back my laugh and hold her hand. "Don't worry I'm here." I reassure her with a soft smile and she seems to calm down a bit. "Thank you." She says looking away, but I swear on Jesus that she was blushing. "Hands inside at all times and enjoy the ride!" The worker says and Soojin's grip tightens on my hand, but I let her be. "WHOOO." I yell having the time of my life as Soojin leans towards me being a coward. "Come on Soojin look up!" I say, but she refuses immediately so I don't push her and instead of enjoying the ride I comfort her. "It's okay, you'll be okay, I'm here." I tell her and run circles on her hand in hopes of helping her.

"I'm sorry." Soojin immediately apologizes to me once we're off the ride, but we still have a lot to do. "Don't worry! We still have a lot to do so you can just make it up but winning me a toy." I say throwing a wink at her as she laughs but nods her head. "Don't I'll definitely be getting you a prize." She says and drags me to the different game stands. We stand in front of a basketball