Nervous

Yuqi pov
I woke up to something poking as I open my eyes I see Soojin standing in front of me smiling softy. "Get up and eat some breakfast and make sure to wake up your girl." She says with a smirk and I feel my face heat up as she walks away laughing. I gently shake Minnie awake knowing it wasn't hard but I managed to wake her up. "Wake up Unnie we have to eat some breakfast or else soojin unnie will throw hands." I say chuckling as I stand up and offer my hand to the sleepy Minnie who was quick to take it. I tell her to sit on the chair so I can sever both of us and as I do I notice how nervous I'm starting to feel just being around her, especially since we're the only ones alone in the kitchen so I quickly serve her some pancakes and we eat in silence. "So where do you plan to take me?" She asks smiling and I stop working for a moment trying to figure things out and I knew had to get some help from Shuhua. "It's a surprise!" I say with a smile and she pouts and I had to stop myself from melting. "Oh come tell me !" She says whining but I simply laugh at her while I put our dishes in the sink and walk pass by her. "It's a surprise stop being a baby." I say sitting on the couch again while turning on the tv to look for a movie to watch. "Ugh your lame." Minnie says as she makes her way towards me and cuddling up to me and I felt my heart doing some gymnastics. "That's cool." I say while putting on Train To Busan knowing it was an amazing movie to watch. "Are you trying to make me cry?" She says with a frown but I simply focus on the movie knowing too well that I'll have the urge to kiss her lips so I can remove that adorable pout from her beautiful face.
"Maybe I am." I say joking as she hits my shoulder and we both laugh but soon enough we focus on the movie and she lays her head on my chest and I felt myself getting really really nervous because I'm sure she can hear my heart getting ready to come out of my chest. "Do I make you nervous or what?"She asks and I stay quiet not knowing how to answer that question. "Nope." I simply reply keeping my eyes on the tv but I felt her looking at me. "Yeah okayyy." She says focusing on the tv as she cuddles closer to me and I felt my soul leave my body but I pray to God Jihyo and thank her for letting me have a moment with Minnie. We continue to watch the movie in silence but I was more on focusing on where to take Minnie out for our date and how I will confess. I get lost in my thoughts but snap out of it once I hear cute little snores coming from sleeping beauty. "How can you sleep so easily?" I question just looking at her knowing I have trouble sleeping when I'm with her. I sigh as I lay and look at the ceiling thinking of ways to confess but I start to get tired so I take a nap again making sure to hold Minnie close to me even when I'm nervous that she'll hear my heart beating in her dreams.

Shuhua pov
I felt something on my poking my cheek as I open my eyes slowly to see Miyeon smiling brightly. "Finally you're awake !" She says with a bright smile as I flip us over so I'm hovering over her. "Yes I am." I say with a husky voice as I leave kisses all of her face she giggles trying to stop me but she failed badly. "Stop!" She says laughing while I continue to leave kisses on her beautiful face until I finally capture her lips with my own. She wraps her arms around my neck and brings me down but I made sure to not lay all my weight on her. Kissing her felt like a dream a dream I never wanted to wake up from. I pull away knowing I was running out of oxygen but if I could I would shower her with kisses just to see her beautiful smile. I look down to see her eyes closed with her lips slightly parted and I felt the need to kiss her again and again until I was satisfy but I will never be because kissing her is something special to me that I know to respect her treasure her for she my girl. "I love you." I whisper and I watch as she eyes light up and my heart just sped up and the butterflies run wild all over again. "Say it again." She says cutely and I knew I couldn't resist her. "I love you." I say leaving kisses on her face as I repeat I love you for a minute straight not getting tired of the way her eyes light up or the way she smiles so brightly that I have to remind myself she's real. "I love you too." She whispers kissing me with so much emotion that I knew I had to return it as we pull away we couldn't help but smile like idiots at each other. "Let's go out today." I say as I lay beside her as she cuddles up to me while I hold her close to me. "Mhmm are you asking me out on a date?" She says with a cute smile. "Yes, will you go out on a date with me Choi Miyeon." I say as I bring her to lay on top of me as she laughs and it was music to my hears. "I would love to go out on a date with you Yeh Shuhua." She says brightly and I hug her tightly just enjoying having her in my arms. Oh god I would give everything up if it meant I could have you in my arms.

And I'm back !  I hope you enjoy this update but sorry for the wait but I'm finally out of school which means updates will be sooner and fast ! Sorry for any mistakes but I hope you enjoy and have a great day ! :)