You're the best !!

Shuhau pov
I had went out to buy something from a jewelry store that has caught my attention. I as enter I immediately go towards the ring that had been set on my mind. I immediately buy it for Miyeon but as I was about to leave I see a necklace that was beautiful. This would be good for Yuqi to give to Minnie once they made it official. I thought to myself as I buy making sure to hide it and give to Yuqi when we were alone.

I hear my phone buzzing and answer it too see Miyeon calling me

I hear my phone buzzing and answer it too see Miyeon calling me. "Hello beautiful." I say brightly and I knew she was blushing. "H-hi." She says stuttering as I laugh at her. "Where are you ?" She questions and I knew I had to make up an excuse. "I went out with manger unnie to eat some ice cream." I say approaching my manger and silently asking him to take me home. "are you coming back soon?" She asks, "Yeah we're on are way back so I'll see you soon, okay?" I say gently only to realize how soft am for her. "Okay, bye I love you." She says softy and my heart was ready to burst. "Bye, I love you too." I say hanging up as I look at the ceiling of the van. "I'm glad to see you happy." My manger says with a warm smile as I smile back.
"It's good to be happy especially when you have the you one love by your side." I say smiling brightly. 

I thank my manger and make my way towards the door as I open it I feel someone jump on me and I was quick to catch them. "I missed you." Miyeon mumbled against my neck and I couldn't but melt at her cuteness. "I missed you too." I chuckle carrying her to the couch. "Have you seen Yuqi ?" I ask gently laying her on the couch and sit beside her. "She's in the room." She says snuggling close to me. "Ahh okay, well would you like to go out on another date with me?" I say with a charming smile and she giggles nodding her head immediately. "I would love too." She mumbles against my lips with a bright smile. "Great ! Be prepared today for an amazing day !" I say excitedly, "any day with you is an amazing day." She replied and I felt my face heat as she laughs at me. "You're so cute !!" She squeals tackling me and bringing me into her arms. "Not as cute as you." I say peck her lips gently as she blushes. I get up and Miyeon whines like a little baby. "Where are you going ?!" She pouts, "I need to talk to Yuqi really quick." I say gently leaning down to kiss her lips softy before making my way towards the room.

As I enter the room I see Yuqi playing on her phone so I take it away as she glares at me. "Yah ! I was playing you can't do that to me !!" She frowns and I smile as I bring out the necklace and give it too her. "What's this for ?" She asks looking at the necklace but I could tell she likes it. "I saw it when I went out to buy this ring that I wanted to give Miyeon and I thought you should give it to Minnie unnie once you guys are official." I say shrugging my shoulders as she looks at me with wide a smile. "You're definitely the best person ever !! You're simply the best !!" She yells tackling me into a hug as I laugh enjoying her reaction. "I know now let's get it this bread!" I say pushing her off me as she continues to look at the necklace with a soft smile.

"It's all up to you now Yuqi." I say with smile exiting the room to see Miyeon still laying on the couch with a pout. I lay on top of her as she groans and tries to push me off but I hold on tightly to her so we both ended up falling off the couch. Now she was on top of me and we look at each other without saying a word. Soon enough we were laughing at our silliness and enjoying being with each other. "I love you." I say softy tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and her shy self makes an entrance as I try my best to keep breathing because oh god how can someone be so cute ?!? "I love you too." She whispers hiding her face in my neck. We stay like this for a minute or so until I tell her we should get off the floor. "So where do you plan to take me out for this date?" She says playing with hand and I intertwined our fingers bringing her close to me. "We're would you like to go?" I ask softy, "the beach." She mumbles and I smile to myself. "Then the beach it shall be." I say bringing her down so we're laying comfortably on the couch.

"We're not gonna be taking a nap here,right?" Miyeon questions but I was honestly to lazy to go to my room since Yuqi was there. "Well do you want to go to my room?" I question holding her close to me as I leave kisses all over her face as she giggles. "Yup!" She says getting off me and basically dragging me to my own room. Once we enter we see Yuqi was no longer in the room which was honestly a relief. I lay down and Miyeon was quick to be my side. "Okay now sleep you little baby." I say playing with her hair and she seems to enjoy it. After some time I hear her little soft snores and I smile to myself as I realize she was mine and I could wake up to this everyday. I love you so Miyeon and I'm willing to do anything just to keep you happy.

I hope you enjoy ! And Yuqi and Minnie will be officially having their date in the next chapter so stay tune !! Have a great day and stay weird :)