Try

Soojin pov
I've been aware of Soyeon feels for me and I felt bad for pretending that I didn't. I felt her eyes on me and it was full with nothing, but love. I was scared of ruining our friendship, but the more I thought of it I was willing to try to move on and with her by my side. No more feelings for Shuhua, it's time to give Soyeon the love I've been denying her.

I enter Shuhua and Yuqi's room to see both maknaes playing Mario go kart. "Guys ?" I say and they turn their heads to me with a smile. "Hey unnie!" Yuqi greeted, "Is there something you need unnie ?" Shuhua ask pausing the game and both giving me their full attention. "I've been aware of how Soyeon looks at me and it's the same way you two whipped loser look at your girlfriends." I say with a smirk as they put a hand on their chest. "Oww that was harsh unnie." Shuhua says with a pout as Yuqi shakes her head. "I'm sorry guys, but it's simply facts." I say laughing and sitting on Yuiq's bed. "Whatever but now you know how Soyeon unnie feel, what are you gonna do about it?" Yuqi ask curiously and I thought for a moment if I'm doing the right thing.

"I'm gonna try and give us a chance to be together. I'm gonna trust her to make me happy." I say with a nervous smile. "That's good unnie !" Yuqi says with bright smile, but Shuhua seems to be in deep thought. "What's wrong Shuhua?" I ask, "Soojin unnie will you be doing this because you actually have some type of feelings to Soyeon unnie or is it because you just want to make unnie happy?" Shuhua says looking at me intently and I force not knowing how to truly respond. It was silent and I took a moment to truly appreciate how much Soyeon has done for, but this one seems to stick out the most. Holding me tightly as I cry knowing Shuhua only loved Miyeon even tho she was secretly in love with me.

I sigh and feel even more guilty not realizing I had some feelings towards Soyeon but was so caught up with my feelings for Shuhua that I didn't even notice her. "I have feelings for her and I'm ready to return her feelings." I say confidently and both maknaes smile brightly. "Good So now how do you plan on confessing ?" Yuqi asks and both of them take a seat on next to me. "I don't know." I confess honestly with a frown on my face. "Don't worry Unnie we'll help you !" Shuhua says excitedly and felt relief to have these two goofballs. "Thanks guys I really appreciate it." I say softy and they tackle me into a hug. We laugh and I felt my heart flutter at how cute they were and held them a bit tighter.

"This is a cute scene, but are you trying to steal our girlfriends ??" We hear a voice from the door speak up and we immediately snap our heads to see Minnie and Miyeon standing by the door. "Of course not !" I reply nervously, but they continue to look at us. I look down to see both maknaes clinging on to me with a nervous smile and I hold in my laugh. "H-hey guys!" Yuqi stutters out and Shuhua smiles. "Hi." Minnie says but nobody moves and I was scared of dying so I remove the maknaes and run out of the room. "I'll talk you guys later !" I yell and run back to my room. "Traitor !" I hear the maknaes yell and I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I lay in bed and think of ways to confess.

Shuhua pov
I gulp nervously as both girls continue to look at us. "So uhh how was your day?" I say looking at the ceiling. "It was good, but then I see my lover cuddling Soojin so now I don't know." Miyeon replies with a smile and Minnie was simply smiling at Yuqi. Dear god Jihyo please let me see any other day. I silently pray in my head. "Oh well there was a reason for that." Yuqi and I laugh nervously, "And what was that reason ?" Minnie ask. Yuqi and I look at each and silently ask whether to tell them the real reason. "We can't say." I say with small smile.

It's silent for a few seconds I was getting even more nervous. "Okay well as punishment you both are coming to the mall with us and carrying out bags !" Miyeon says and I felt my heart ache at the thought. "Get ready because we'll be leaving soon !" Minnie says and both walk out of the room. "I-I'm gonna cry." I whisper and I feel Yuqi simply laugh but then cry. "Jisoo Christ !!" Yuqi yells out and rolls around her bed and stay still. "God damn it." I mutter and take a deep breath. "New girlfriend please." Yuqi mutters and I nod my head in agreement.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I decided to make this story a big longer than what I thought and might even make a second one! So comment if I should make a second one and enjoy the show. Sorry for any mistakes but have a good and stay weird !