You & I

Miyeon pov
I felt butterflies in my stomach with just the thought of having another date with Shuhua. I get up from my bed and look for an outfit to impress Shuhua with but I'm pretty sure anything I wear will impress her. She's whipped as the girls like to say to her. "Hey maknae." I turn to see Minnie standing by the door with Soojin. "Hear you were going on a date and I thought some help would be nice." Minnie says with a smile and I felt relief. "Thanks guys I really appreciate it." I say honestly but I felt a bit worried for Soojin. "Are you okay with this Soojin?" I ask gently and she smiles but it wasn't forced. "I'm fine and ready to move on so don't worry. Now let's get you ready." She says with a smile and I smile back feeling at ease.

After what felt forever I was ready and was grateful for the girls. "Thank you guys." I say hugging them and we suddenly hear a knock on my door. "Are you guys done ?" We head Yuqi ask and I open the door, "I'm ready." I say with smile as Yuqi laughs and points to the living room to see Shuhua looking nervous. I walk to her and hold her hand. "Hey." I say with a smile as Shuhua looks at me but her gaze was strong as she looks me up and down. "You look beautiful." She says blushing but so was I with her compliments. "Thank you and you look great" I say feeling butterflies in my stomach as she pulls me closer to her. "Great since we're ready we should leave." She says and we walk towards the door as we say bye to the girls.

Shuhua pov
I felt nervous about giving her the ring, it felt like I was actually proposing to her but I'm hoping I will be able to do that in the future. We enter the van and our manager drives us to our first destination which I knew Miyeon would have trouble guessing. "Where are we going ?" Miyeon ask holding my hand with a bright smile and I felt my heart melt. "We're gonna roller skate !" I said excitedly and see look at me with wife eyes. "I'm gonna fall on my butt!" Miyeon says with a pout and I laugh. "Don't worry I'll be there to catch you." I say quickly pecking her lips noticing how our manger sends me a wink through the mirror. "You better catch me." She mumbles laying her head on my shoulder.

We finally arrived and I open the door for her and help her get off. "This is gonna be fun." I say and she holds my hand, "yeah totally." She mutters as we enter to see barley any people inside which was a relief. As we approach the counter I feel Miyeon pull me closer to her but I ignore it. After paying we get our roller skates and help Miyeon since she was having trouble. "Thanks love." She whispers and I feel my face heat up. "Let's go." I say sticking my hand out for her to take and she does but looks like Bambi.

She holds my hand tightly as we skate around the arena but I decided to tease her a bit so I let go of her hand. "Shuhua !" She yelled losing balance and was about to fall but I was quick to hold her tightly. "I've got you." I whispered and she held on to me as she breathes heavily. "I hate you." She mumbles with a pout and I had to resist kissing so instead I poke her cheek and smile. "Lying is a sin Miyeon." I say informally and she hits my shoulder. "So is loving you." She says with a smile, "Then I'm the best sin you ever committed." I say winking at her with a smirk on my face. "Shut up." She says looking away, blushing.

After trying to teach her to skate we decide to go eat to this near by restaurant which I knew Miyeon would enjoy. We walk back to the van and enjoy the ride to the restaurant. "So are you enjoying this date so far ?" I ask holding her hand playing with her finger. "Of course ! I'm here with you." She say giggle and hug her. "I'm glad you are." I say softy and pull back to see her looking at me with nothing but love.

Once we've arrived we sit in a table waiting for the waiter. I slip my hand in my pock and feel the box and my heart begins to speed up. "Are you okay, love?" Miyeon says softy and nod my head, "of course." I say holding her hand a bit tight to reassure. After ordering we wait but I seem to feel even more nervous at the thought of just giving her the ring. What if she doesn't like? "Shuhua?" I see a hand being waved in front of me and I snap out of my thoughts. "Yeah ?" I say and I see Miyeon looking at me worriedly. "Are you sure that your okay ?" She says with a frown. "Yeah I'm just nervous." I say with a smile and she raises an eyebrow not believing me. "Okay, but you can talk to me, okay?" She says I nod my head but fortunately the food arrived.

We enjoy the food and I managed to take my mind off the promise ring and enjoy my dinner with my lady. "Okay now for the grand finale." I say excitedly after paying the bill and walking towards the van. "I can't wait !" Miyeon says clinging on to my arm. The ride home was quiet while the radio played and Miyeon laid her head on my shoulder as I held her getting nervous with every passing second. And then we've finally arrived and I hoped you would love the ring and I wouldn't mess up my speech for this promise ring.

I give her my jacket once I noticed her shiver a bit. "Thank you." She smiles and nod my head bringing her close to me. "Anything for you." I whisper happy that is was dark so she wouldn't notice me blushing. "Cheesy." She laughs hitting me on the shoulder and I join her laughter. "Let's go to the rooftop." I say and she looks at me curiously but I continue to walk.

Once we've arrived I see Yuqi had done an amazing job at setting up the place. "This is beautiful." Miyeon breathes out as she looks around with a soft smile. "You deserve the best." I blurt out not thinking as Miyeon looks at me without saying anything. I feel my face heat up and I look down playing with my hands feeling nervous. "Why are you so cute?!" Miyeon says gently grabbing my face so I could look at her. "I-I'm not cute !" I stuttered and Miyeon laughs at me pinching my cheeks enjoying my reaction. "I love you." She says capturing my lips before I can say it back.

I wrap my arms around her waist bringing her closer to me if that's even possible. I bit her lip gently and I feel her shiver and she holds on to me tightly. I pull away and lean my head against her forehead. "I love you too." I whisper and dig into my pocket and hold the box tightly in my hand. I pull away from her and take a deep breath. I pull the ring out of the box and she gasps. "Miyeon I love you very much but I'm afraid that isn't enough to show you how much I truly love you. I'll do my best to make you smile and so happy that you forget the sensation of being sad. I'll be there to protect you from everything trying to harm you and with this promise ring it shows my commitment towards you." I say and look up to see Miyeon with teary eyes, "Y-you idiot ! Why did you have to make me cry." She says as I hug her and I rub her back gently in hopes of calming her.

After some time she finally calms down and she looks at me with a pout. "So will you accept my ring ?" I say with a nervous smile and she laughs and kisses me. "Of course I will." She mumbles and I slip in the ring and smile at how perfectly it fits. "It's you and I." I whisper. "Always." She says softy and with a kiss we end our day.

I hope you enjoy this chapter ! Took a lot of time and effort so I hope you love and sorry for any mistakes. Anyways this chapter was cute don't you think ? 🥺 Have a good day and stay weird my gays, guys* 😎