I'm okay

Nobody's pov
The girls arrived to the hospital and immediately went to Shuhua's room to see her asleep while hooked up to some wires. Miyeon immediately went to her girlfriend's side, holding her hand gently. "What did the doctor say unnie ?" Miyeon ask her manger. "The doctor said it was a virus but will be giving her some medicine to fight of the virus but for now she'll be staying here for tonight." Manger explains calmly and all the girls frown. "Can I stay with her?" Miyeon ask hoping she will. "Of course, but I recommend you get some rest." Manger says with a motherly tone. "The only way I'll get rest is if I'm with her." Miyeon says and the manger knew there was no way around this. "Fine, but the rest of you will come home." Manger says and the girls nod.

Miyeon pov
I talk with the girls for a bit more until then I feel Shuhua move a bit. "What the hell happened?" Shuhua says closing her eyes once she's meet with the bright light. "You passed out babe once you arrived to the hospital." I explain helping her sit up a bit. "How are you feeling shuhu ?" Soyeon ask standing next to Shuhua on her left. "I'm tired." Shuhua says closing her eyes tightly and I frown. "What's wrong ?" I question her and see her whimper. "My head hurts." She whispers laying back down fully with her eyes closed. "I'll call the doctor." Manger unnie says and excuses herself and we all gather around her. "It's okay, it'll pass soon." Soojin says stroking shuhua's hair which seem to ease some pain. "Don't worry Shuhua ! After you get better we'll get anything you want to eat." Yuqi speaks up and holds her best friend hand gently. "Thanks Yuqi." Shuhua says with a smile.

"Hello girls." We turn to see a beautiful doctor with a beautiful eye smile that seem to ease the atmosphere. "Hello." We greet back as well as bowing. "No need to bow, but I'm Tiffany and I'm Shuhua's Doctor and came give her some pills for the headaches." Tiffany explains as she makes her way towards Shuhua to give her the pill with a glass of water. "Thank you." Shuhua mumbles and Tiffany simply smiles. "This will hopefully ease some of pain and I'll check on you later but call if you need anything." Tiffany says softy to Shuhua who nods her like a puppy.

After the doctor excused herself we spent the rest of the day with Shuhua but I could tell she was ready to fall asleep again. "Sleep." I say caressing her face and she refuses. "Your tired I can see it on your face." I say but as she was about to refuse again I give her a stern look. "Ugh Fine." She mumbles looking like a sulky kid. "Alright ladies it's time to go back home." Manger unnie announces and all the girls groan making Shuhua laugh. "We'll see each other tomorrow guys !" She says with a bright smile and all the members being whipped for Shuhua simply nod their head and smile brightly at her back. "Well come early to pick you up and we'll eat whatever you want." Minnie says hugging Shuhua. We say our goodbyes and now it's Shuhua and I alone.

"How are you feeling babe?" I say softy laying down with her without moving the wires hooked up to her. "The pill is definitely helping with these headaches but I'm tired." She says pouting and couldn't resist but kiss her lips. "It's okay you'll get better and once you do I'll shower you with lots of kisses !" I say with a smile and she laughs at me. "That sounds great." Shuhua says pecking my lips gently.

Shuhua pov
I hold Miyeon as the pill starts to take effect and my eyelids grow heavy. "I love you." I mumble and slip off to dreamland with my girl in my arms. I hear Miyeon voice but I was already in my dream land with the dream of making Miyeon my wife. But the headaches seem to interrupt my dream. I'm okay, it's okay the headaches will be gone soon, I thought to myself.

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoy and I'll be ending this story soon. Don't worry tho because I'll be having a new story up soon ! Have a good day and stay weird :) also sorry for any mistakes !