Kiss ?!?

Shuhua pov
Once we finished performing, I made my towards the couch. I basically throw myself on the couch and I feel someone sit next to me, but I was afraid that it was miyeon. Fortunately it wasn't if not Minnie. "Hey unnie." I said with a smile and she returned it. "Hey shuhu." Then we stayed like that in silence as I lay my head on her lap and she plays with my hair and I just close my eyes and enjoy this peaceful moment. Suddenly we hear the girls laughing making me groan in annoyance. Minnie must have noticed because she looks at me with a sympathetic smile. "Don't worry shuhu once we get to the dorm you'll have a good sleep I promise you !" Minnie said as she scoots closer to me and wraps her arm around my shoulder. "Thanks Minnie unnie, you're definitely becoming my favorite unnie." I said and we both laugh,but then we hear someone clear their throat making us stop and we look up to see Miyeon looking at us. She didn't seem to be pleased by this "scene" but I could care less. "Is there something you need miyeon unnie ?" I ask calmly because at this point I was just too tired. "No I'm just here to check up on you since you didn't have the best sleep,but it seems like you're doing just fine." She says her eyes on the arm that Minnie has around me. "I'm fine nothing to worry about,but is that all?" I replied a bit colder lucky she didn't notice, it's a miracle. "Yes." With that she turned around and went straight to Soojin and wrapped her arms around her waist and I feel jealousy strike me. I feel my heart breaking a bit. I really am nothing aren't I ? I thought to myself. "Are you okay Shuhua?" I hear Minnie ask and I nod my head. "Yeah I just need some fresh air." With that I excuse myself from her and speed walk outside. I hear my name being called out but I didn't dare to turn around and continue to make my way outside somewhere empty. I finally made it outside and take a deep breath feeling like I'm suffocating. I try to control my emotions but it feels like a storm inside me is beginning and I'm scared as to what will happen if I let it continue without stopping it. What's wrong with you Yeh Shuhua !! Control yourself,this isn't you. I thought to myself. I was giving myself a pep talk knowing that it was much needed.
I snap out of my thoughts when I feel a hand on my shoulder making me jump a bit. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you !" Minnie said with a small smile. "Haha it's okay Minnie unnie." I said while looking at the sky. "You know you can talk to me right ?" She said softy and I nod my head because I know damn well that the members would always be there for me when I'm having trouble but I need to handle this alone. "Have you ever fallen in love with the wrong person ?" I ask randomly. She seems taken back and in deep though. "Yes and I still am,but it's never the wrong person if not the circumstances you're put in with that person. You could never be wrong with that person even when it feels like it is because at the end of the day you know it feels right." She says and I'm deep thought. She doesn't love you Shuhua so don't even think of confessing, I thought to myself. "That was deep Minnie unnie." I finally say with a smile and she chuckles at me and nods her head. "Are you feeling better ?" I nod my head quickly not wanting to talk about this anymore and trying to ease her worries. I simply go up to her hug her tightly and she hugs back just as tightly making me feel a bit bitter. "I say go for it Minnie unnie, even if they don't love because you're gonna regret it once you see them happy with someone who isn't you." I whisper softy into her ear knowing damn well that I should take my own advice but I can't because I know I can't make her happy. "That was deep Shuhua." She said copying me earlier making us both laugh. We both pull back slightly  I look to the side and turn my head towards Minnie unnie to just feel her lips on mine. She pulls away and looks at me in shock and I'm in hella shock as well. I feel my face heat up and hers as well. "I'm so sorry shuhua ! I didn't mean to kiss you on the lips it was suppose to be on the cheek but you turn around !  I'm sorry !!" At this point Minnie was kinda rambling. I hold her hands and calm her down. "Calm down Minnie unnie I totally understand, no need to go crazy." I said with a chuckle and she nods her head. "Well that was the best kdrama I've seen" we hear someone from behind and we quickly turn around to see the members standing there making my heart drop because I know damn well that this will hurt Yuqi a lot. I look at her and I see her smile at me. "It's okay." She mouths seeming to understand the situation instead of assuming which made me calm down a bit but I know that it still hurt her so I quickly let go of Minnie and head over to Yuqi and wrap an arm around her shoulder. She simply smiles and wraps her arms around my waist. "Well would you like at that, Shuhua be getting all the girls." Soyeon said with a teasing smile making everyone laugh except me I was to busy pouting. I also had noticed that Miyeon hasn't said anything nor had she laughed. I look at her to see her already looking at me and I see her eyes showing pain making my heart ache and worry about her. "Are you okay Miyeon unnie ?" I asked and she nodded her head yes. I didn't believe her but I don't want to push her so I don't ask anymore and focus on Yuqi who looks like she's about to fall asleep making me chuckle. "Don't fall asleep on me now sleeping beauty." I say as she pushes me slightly away from her. I was quick to hold her close to me as I regain my balance. "So Uhmm soyeon can we get ice cream now ?" I said with a pout because she promised me. "Yeah let's go kiddo." She says as she makes her way back inside. "Can I come ?" I hear Yuqi say as she is now wide awake making me chuckle as I nod my head. We all made our way inside and change into some more comfortable clothes. Yuqi and I walk side by side and we sit together as well but unfortunately miyeon is sitting next to me too. I ignore her and wait for the manger to drive us to the nearest ice cream shop to drop off only soyeon,Yuqi and I which I'm grateful for. "Do you like Minnie as more than a friend?" I hear miyeon ask and I couldn't help but choke on my own saliva. I look at her like as if she grew two heads. "No !" I basically yell at her. She looks at me with wide eyes. "Sorry unnie I didn't mean to yell at you it's just that you caught me off guard." I say softy and she nods her head understanding me. "Sorry I didn't mean to ask you such a stupid question." She says as she looks out the window making me wonder what exactly is going on with her. "Miyeon unnie would you like to go on a date with me?" I blurt out before I can even process what I said.And she looks at me with wide eyes and mouth slightly open and I feel my face heat up. Omg what the hell was that Yeh Shuhua ! I thought to myself and look to see miyeon now looking at me with a big smile making the sun jobless. "I would love to go on a date with you." She says with slight pink tinted cheeks. I feel someone poke me and I turn to see Yuqi with a big smile. "Im so proud of you!" She says while pretending to cry making me want to punch her. "I didn't mean to ask her out ! It just happened okay ?!?" I whispered yelled to her making her laugh. "But you still got a date with the girl of your dreams so it's fine." She says while shrugging her shoulders like if it's nothing when I just asked out the love of my life out on a date !!! I close my eyes and just hope for the best.