Good news

Nobody's pov
The girls have finally arrived home after that amazing day that had. Both walk hand in hand into the dorm with the biggest smiles and they see the girls were still awake and watching a scary movie. Shuhua noticed how Yuqi was holding Minnie making her smirk as she noticed none of her members noticed her so she whispered into her girlfriend's head that she's gonna scare then making miyeon nod her excitedly. Shuhua slowly approaches the girls without making a sound and once she's near she screams and all girls immediately scream as Minnie throws herself on top of Yuqi while soyeon and Soojin hold each other for dear life. Shuhua burts our laughing with miyeon and drops to the floor holding her stomach as tears flow from laughing so much. They girls weren't happy one bit, "Yah how could you do that to us !!" Yuqi yelled with a frown as shuhua stands up wiping her tears away. "I'm sorry but I just had to." Shuhua smiles while back hugging miyeon putting her chin on miyeon shoulder. All the girls noticed this and smirk, "So is MiShu official ?" Yuqi asks with a smile while I look at miyeon and we both nod our heads. "Yes !!" The girls cheer while coming to hug us. Yuqi hugged me tightly as she whispered, "good job I'm proud of you." I held her tighter knowing she was by my side the whole time. "Thanks Yuqi, But now it's your turn to get your girl." I whisper as I pull back and she nods her head confidently making me smile. The girls continue to watch the movie as I go to my room to take off my makeup and put on some comfortable clothes. I put on a white t-shirt white with some black sweats and lay in bed just looking at the ceiling. The door opens and I see Yuqi enter as she locks the door and lays beside me and we both stay in silent just looking at the ceiling. "I'm happy for you Shuhua." Yuqi whispers, "Thanks Yuqi,But when are you gonna purse your happiness?" I whispered back not wanting anybody to hear us she shrugs her shoulders knowing her happiness was Minnie. "I'm scared." She finally breaks the ice as I continue to listen as to whatever she has to say. "Im afraid I might hurt her without even meaning to. That I won't be able to make her happy that I may not be enough for her." She finally  let's out her thoughts and I bring her into a hug. "It's okay to be scared, but you shouldn't be scared to hurt her because it's bound to happen whether we like or not. And you're more than enough you just haven't realized but I'm sure Minnie unnie can make you see that. So just confess when you're ready." I say with reassurance and I feel her nod against my chest but I feel a tear drop and I knew she just needs to let out what she's been holding in. "It's okay, cry if you have too, I'll hold you." I whisper as I hold her tightly in my arms. She completely breaks down I feel my heart ache a lot and I knew that I had to help Yuqi get her happiness but as she was still crying I hear a knock at the door and would both tense up. "Who is it ?" I yell, "it's me! soyeon." Yuqi and I look at each other. "Go to your bed and I'll say you fell asleep." I say and Yuqi quickly goes to her bed and hides under her covers as I make my way towards the door and unlock it. "Why was the door locked ?" Soyeon asks as I think of an excuse. "Oh I was just changing and talking to Yuqi about some things."I say calmly and she nods her head. "Well I just came to say goodnight and I'm proud of you." She says softy and hugs me and hug back. "Thanks Soyeon unnie I appreciate it." I say softy she nods her head and leaves as I close the door gently and sit on the edge of Yuqi's bed. "She's gone." I whispered but she didn't move so I let her be alone for a bit. I leave the room for a bit just to get a glass of water and say goodnight to Miyeon. I see her asleep on the couch with Minnie making me chuckle. I carefully pick her up and make my towards her room and lay her down. I go back and do the same with Minnie but as I was gonna leave I go to miyeon and kiss her forehead gently. "Goodnight babe." I whispered pecking her lips gently and go back to my room. When I returned I see Yuqi was not on her bed but if not on mine. I make my way towards my bed and lay down as I feel Yuqi cuddled up by my side. I hold her gently and get comfortable. "Goodnight Yuqi." I whisper, "Goodnight shuhu." She whispers back and I close my eyes and let sleep take over.

Sorry for the slight short chapter but I hope you enjoy !! Yuqi should really confess her feelings towards Minnie don't you thinks so 🤔 anyways I hope you enjoyed and have a great day :)