Fever

Shuhua pov
I open my eyes immediately and I felt the need to throw up. I run to bathroom and vomit and my stomach felt empty. "Shuhua ?! Are you okay?" I hear Yuqi ask as she helps me get up, "I'm not feeling good." I say weakly brushing my teeth as Yuqi flushes the toilet. "Lay down and I'll call Soyeon unnie." Yuqi says helping me lay back on my bed but we struggled a bit as the world around me was spinning.

I lay in bad and curl myself into a ball and I hoped this throbbing headache would disappear because I was ready to cry. "Shuhua?" I hear my favorite voice but I don't want to look at her straight in the eyes since I felt dizzy. "Hey." I whisper not moving from my position and cover myself with my blanket not in the mood to do anything. I feel her wrap her arms around my waist and bury my face in her neck in hopes of forgetting how sick I felt. "What's wrong?" Miyeon ask softy but pulls away and checks my temperature and frowns. "You're burning up Shuhua. We need to get you to the hospital." She says immediately and gets up from the bed but I was to tired to even stop her. I felt so tired and felt my eyelids get heavier with every passing second.

Miyeon pov
"Soyeon." I said, "what's wrong ?" She says as she hangs up the phone. "Shuhua has a high fever we have to call manger unnie." I say worriedly and felt uneasy. "Of course Yuqi already told me but get her ready and we'll wait for manger unnie." Soyeon says and I immediately go back with Shuhua to see she had fallen asleep. I slowly make my way towards her and sit beside her. "Shuhua, wake up." I say softy without scaring her. I gently pat her face, "Come on babe, wake up you need to get ready." I whisper and help her up and feel her forehead to only find out she was really hot. I grab her sweatshirt and black sweatpants and immediately help her change and I feel my face heat up as I see her abs. After she was done I help her sit on the couch as we wait for our manager.

"Manger unnie texted me he's here but none of us can go with him." Soyeon says with a sigh, "what ?! But I need to be there for Shuhua." I say with a frown, "I know but unnie said it's better to not cause any worries or attention from the paparazzi, now let's get Shuhua to unnie." Soyeon says with apologetical smile but I knew Shuhua's health was more important. Soyeon and I help Shuhua as we take the elevator, Shuhua grips my hand tightly. "Unnie my head hurts really bad." Shuhua whimpers and I felt my heart ache so I hold her close, gently playing with her hair in hopes of distracting her.

We cover Shuhua from all the paparazzi and immediately get her into the van before going back to the room but not after having unnie promise me to update me on Shuhua. I sit on the couch and simply wait for my Shuhua to come back to me. I lay on the sofa, but soon enough I fell asleep.

Shuhua pov
Once we've arrived our manager immediately helped me but I felt so weak that I my legs were ready to give up on me. I felt everything spinning and my vision started to get blurry and before I knew it I blacked out. I could hear voice shouting and my manger calling out my name, but I was to weak to open my eyes.

Nobody's pov
Miyeon's phone started ringing which Yuqi was the one to pick up since her unnie was asleep. "Hello?" Yuqi says lowly to not wake up Miyeon. "What?! But is she okay?!" Yuqi says worriedly and loudly which managed to wake Miyeon. "Yuqi?" Miyeon says with a raspy voice. "Yes, I'll make sure we'll be sure, thank you unnie". Yuqi says hanging up and looks at Miyeon with a frown. "What happened ?" Miyeon ask, "Manger unnie called and said Shuhua fainted and we need to get ready because we'll be visiting her." Yuqi says with a sigh, "what?! Is she okay?" Miyeon says with teary eyes. "Yes, but she'll be staying the night because they want to watch over her and make sure it's only a bad fever." Yuqi says explaining the situation in hopes of calming her down. "Get the girls and we're leaving." Miyeon says going to Shuhua's closet and putting on her girlfriend's hoodie.

Shuhua has fallen sick🥺 This isn't related to G- idle but recently Mina and Dahyun have fallen sick and I want them to be fine and healthy so please support and love Twice ! Lots of love to Twice and our bird couple !🥺 Anyways I hoped you enjoyed and have a good day and stay :) sorry for any mistakes.