It's not your fault

Shuhua pov
Miyeon had finished cleaning my lip but left to her room but I'm guessing to cool off. I was laying in bed but I kept thinking about Soojin and how I made her suffer and suddenly I felt my heart ache. I'm sorry Soojin unnie. I get up from my bed and walk towards my closet as look for some clothes that hide my identity.

I wrote a quick note and walk away without anybody noticing. I feel the wind blowing harshly but for some reason I felt free. I make my way towards the park to getting away from everything just for a moment as I take deep breaths in hopes of stopping the storm raging within my head. I don't see anyone here and I was grateful as I sit on a swing. "I'm sorry Soojin, I hope you can forgive for not noticing the pain I was putting you through by simply loving someone who isn't you. I'm sorry you weren't the one that I was loving." I whisper letting a tear drop. I continue to swing without a care in the world because I knew once I got home I would have to fix certain things.

"Shuhua?" I hear from behind me but I didn't have the strength to look back so I continue to swing and ignoring everything around me for a bit more. "Shuhua, talk to me." The voice says softy but there's no point in looking back because I can hear them loud and clear. "Stop." The voice finally says sternly and my swings comes to a stop and I look up to see Soyeon looking at me with worried eyes but I don't deserve them, Soojin deserves them but not me. "Don't look at me like that." I mutter looking away and get up to walk away. "It's not your fault." Soyeon says and I stop walking for a moment I believe her words but then I see Soojin face appear and suddenly those words mean nothing to me.

I continue to walk away not looking back and I feel a hand on my wrist. "Yeh Shuhua, listen to me carefully. None of this is your fault nor the pain Soojin is feeling because I know you wouldn't cause anybody pain, especially if they mean something to you. And as a leader I can tell you would do anything to just take the pain away from Soojin but you have to know that you can't stop someone falling for you it's just the way of life and you have to accept it." Soyeon says and I felt my heart ache and I clench my fist in hopes of reducing the pain even if it's for a moment. "I'm sorry unnie. I just want to apologize to Soojin unnie and take some of the pain she feels even for just a moment. And your right but it doesn't make things easier and only if I notice it early than I'm sure I've could've done something about it." I say feeling my walls coming down. "Shuhua, whether you noticed it or not there was nothing you could do but listen to her confession and be there for as a friend." Soyeon says pulling me into a hug as I fall apart. "We'll figure it out Shuhu, don't worry." Soyeon whispers.

After some time I felt myself calm down. "Thanks unnie." I mutter wiping my tears away and taking a deep breath. "No problem, now let's play a bit more on the swings, what do you say ?" Soyeon says with a smile and I couldn't help but smile back and nod my head excitedly.

Miyeon pov
I kept replaying the scene in my head like it was some broken record and I knew it wasn't Soojin's fault but it felt like it was. I shake these thoughts at of my head and leave my room to talk to Shuhua to only see her room empty. I see a note on her nightstand and immediately read it. "Went on a walk which was much needed but don't worry I'll be home soon." I felt bad knowing Shuhua had to the house because I knew she didn't want to talk to anyone about how she was feeling. I hear the door open and leave her room to see Yuqi and Minnie laughing as they hold hands. "What's with that face Unnie ?" Yuqi says and I debate whether to tell them but I knew they would find out.

"Let's sit down." I say and we all make ourselves comfortable on the couch but I make sure to whisper since Soojin was in her room. "Soojin and Shuhua were talking and Soojin confessed to Shuhua which was the reason for her behavior. After that I guess Soojin snapped and slapped Shuhua and we'll things didn't end wel." I say sighing closing my eyes. "Oh no, how's Shuhua ?" Yuqi asks, "I don't know, she isn't home." I say and Yuqi frowned. "Where is she ?" She says, "I don't know I walked into her room but there was only a not saying she going out for a walk." I say feeling tears threatening to spill from my eyes. "Hey, it's okay everything will be back to normal but it just takes time, okay? And I'm sure Shuhua will be home soon." Minnie says softy pulling me into a hug as I cling onto her.

I felt my heart aching once I realize how I acted with Soojin but I have ever right to, right ? Nobody speaks a word but suddenly the door opens and we see Soyeon and Shuhua talking like if everything was fine. They stop once the seem to notice us and Shuhua immediately approaches me as she cups my face. "What's wrong ?!" She says wiping my tears but it was no use when I was crying a river. I hug her tightly and simply cry like a baby as she holds me trying to ease my pain.

Shuhua pov
I felt my heart breaking with every sob I hear coming from Miyeon but I had no idea as to why she was crying. "Stop crying love, you're gonna make me cry too." I whisper holding her gently as I leave a kiss on her cheek. "I'm sorry but I just feel like a horrible person. I didn't mean to snap at Soojin like that because I know she wouldn't want to ruin our relationship and she's in far more pain." She says and I understood. "Don't worry, I'm sure you have time to apologize to her once she's better but stop crying." I say playing with her hair and nods her head as she hides her face in the crook of my neck.

I held her until she stopped but I knew she was still feeling bad because let's be honest a sorry doesn't mean anything, it's a word which can be a lie but when you showed it with actions then that's another story. And I'll prove that I'm sorry for hurting you,Soojin, I promise.

Ahh this kid blaming herself 🥺 I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for any mistakes. Have a good day and stay weird :) also G-IDLE comeback is a bop !! Shuhua got lines and it was so beautiful 🥺 make sure to stream their MV !! And give them lots of love !!!

 Have a good day and stay weird :) also G-IDLE comeback is a bop !! Shuhua got lines and it was so beautiful 🥺 make sure to stream their MV !! And give them lots of love !!!