Promise ring

I've realized that I haven't had Shuhua give Miyeon the ring so now I will :p enjoy !

Shuhua pov
I was in room with Yuqi as we lay on my bed thinking of ways to give Miyeon the ring I had bought for her. "So how exactly are you gonna give it to her ?" Yuqi ask, I shrug my shoulders with a frown. "I don't know I want to make it special for her because she deserves the best." I say and Yuqi smiles and pinches my cheek. "You're so cute !" She says laughing as I hold my cheeks with a pout. "I say take her roller skating ! After go out to eat and then end it at the rooftop !" Yuqi says and I think about it and nod my head excitedly. "That's perfect ! Can you set the rooftop so we can star gaze !?" I ask with a bright smile. "Of course! Now go ask her and get ready." She says pushing me and I laugh but leave the room.

I enter Miyeon's room quietly and see her reading a book and decided to have some fun with her. I immediately jump on her bed and yell, "hi princess !" I say excitedly and she jumps a bit with a hand on her chest. "Shuhua ! You scared me." She says with a pout and I laugh enjoying her reaction. I lay on of her giving her a quick peck to see her smiling. "Sorry princess." I say as she smiles brightly, "it's okay." She says playing with my hair and I lay my head on her chest. "Remember you agreed on going on a date with me?" I say and I feel her nod her head so I continue to talk. "Well I was wondering if we can go out today if that's okay with you." I say a bit nervous. "That's fine with me." She says gently and I felt relief and felt excited. "Great ! We'll be leaving at 6 so get ready!" I say getting off her until I feel her pull me back down and I see her pouting her lips. I laugh and capture her lips feeling her smile into the kiss and I couldn't help but smile as well. "I love you." I mumble against her lips. I pull away and she pats my cheek, "I love you too my Prince Charming." She giggles and I finally leave her room with a smile on my face.

I walk to Soyeon room to see her watching tv but was alone in her room. "Hey unnie." I say and she looks up at me with a smile, "Hey kiddo." She says softy and I sit on the edge of her. "I'm going out with Miyeon unnie on a date but I need help with an outfit." I say feeling shy about it. "Oooh that's cute but come let's go get you ready." She says dragging me back to my room to see Yuqi laughing at Minnie. "What's going on here?" Soyeon questions them with a smile as Yuqi continues to laugh at Minnie who was pouting like a baby. "Yuqi decided to be a meanie and scare me." Minnie says as Yuqi finally calms down and hugs her girl. "I'm sorry but I just had to." Yuqi apologizes kissing Minnie's cheek. "It's okay but just don't do that again, okay?" Minnie says and Yuqi nods her head like a little puppy.

"We'll be getting Shuhua ready for her date with Miyeon so why don't you help the fake maknae get ready?" Soyeon says and we all laugh enjoying the statement. "Alright I'll talk to you guys later." She says giving Yuqi a quick peck on the cheek before leaving. "So let's get started !" Soyeon says excitedly and nod my head.

I look at myself in the mirror and smile and look back at the girls. "Thanks guy." I say with a smile which they gladly return. "No problem shuhu." Soyeon says and I make my way towards my night stand and see the box and I grab it. "Shuhu are you planning to propose or what?" Soyeon blurts out and I laugh. "Of course not Uunie! This is a promise ring but marrying Miyeon unnie would be nice." I say chuckling and they join me. "May I see it?" Soyeon says and I hand her the box and she gasp. "It's so beautiful! Miyeon will love it." Soyeon says as Yuqi nods her head with a smile. "A promise ring to show her I'm willing to commit to her and more." I say with a smile and the girls pat my back with a proud smile.

Sorry for not updating on Monday but I decided to post it today and I'll be sure to update tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you for everyone reading my story I appreciate it a lot :) sorry for any mistakes but enjoy the show.