Explanation

Miyeon pov
I was enjoying my time being in Shuhua's arms until Minnie ruined the moment. I was quick to get off shuhua. "It's not what it looks like okay ?" I said quickly knowing that I was blushing. "Then explain to me" was Minnie said with an eyebrow raised and we hear Shuhua chuckle. "Don't worry Minnie unnie me and Miyeon unnie weren't doing anything bad she simply was helping me" shuhua explain with a small smile on her face. "And how exactly was she helping you when she was on top of you ?" Minnie replied back fast. "Miyeon unnie was applying ointment to my back and I was comforting her when she thought I didn't care about her" shuhua replied calmly while shrugging her shoulders but that smile was still present on her face. I could tell she didn't believe us but no words seem to be leaving my mouth I was still flustered about being caught cuddled up to Shuhua,especially since she was shirtless. Yuqi came into the room and asking what was going because since the room seemed so tensed. "Nothing but is breakfast ready? Because I'm really hungry" shuhua said with a pout which was the cutest thing ever. I had to hold in my squeal. "Yeah let's go !" Yuqi said with excitement in her voice. Shuhua got up and pick up her shirt and putting it on before leaving the room with Yuqi who was making sure shuhua didn't get hurt. I turn and see Minnie looking at me and I know she wants answers so I will give her answers.

Shuhua pov
Well that was embarrassing. What were you thinking Shuhua !! I thought to myself. "You okay?" Yuqi asked. I decided to tell her but I will talk to her in Chinese because soojin is here with us. "Yes but Miyeon unnie and I had a moment" I said shyly. She looked at me a shocked face before squealing and that obviously got Soojin attention. "What are you two talking about huh?" Soojin asked curiously. "Nothing" we both said. "I'll find out sooner or later" and with that she walks away to wake up Soyeon unnie. We looked at each other before bursting out in laughter. Finally we've settled down and begin to eat as we playful mess around. "Don't play while you're eating unless you want to choke" Minnie said we both knew that's why we didn't turn around. We both nodded are head and Minnie came to a stop right in front of me. I look up at her questioning why and seems like she read my mind. "I found out you hurt your back so now I'm here to know if it still hurts ?" I could tell she was worried so I smile and shake my head no. She nods her head and walks to get some breakfast. Once Yuqi and I finish our food we decide to play some video games. All the members seem to gather at the kitchen to eat while we continue to play. "Shuhua do you want to go the hospital to get your back checked?" I hear Soyeon ask from the kitchen. "Nope ! I'm fine Soyeon unnie it was just a simple fall" I said with a smile on my face in hopes to ease any worries that anybody may have. I could see everyone was worried but i was fine my back it just simply bruised nothing more. Compared to my heart who is craving for miyeon. "Guys I'm seriously okay my back doesn't hurt that much. It's just a bruising on my back I promise if I can't handle the pain I will immediately tell you okay ?" I said to ease them even though it probably won't. "Fine but immediately tell us okay?" Soojin said sternly and I nodded my head.

Soon enough everything went back to normal but I was feeling sleepy so I made my way to my room to take a nap. "Yah ! Were are you going Shuhua?" Miyeon questioned me. "I'm gonna take nap I feel sleepy" I said while yawing. As I made it to my room I instantly throw myself on the bed and close my eyes until I feel someone on me. I groaned in annoyance and turn to see who was bothering me. And there was miyeon with a shy smile making my heart flutter at how cute she was. "Unnie is there something you need ?" I asked waiting patiently for her to answer my question. "I was wondering if I could uhmm possibly take a nap with you" she said looking down shyly with blush taking over her face making her even cuter than she already is. My heart can't this god damn it ! "Why don't you sleep in your bed?" I said teasing her for fun. "Yah ! you know what I will sleep in my own bed" she said and was getting ready to get up but I was quick to grab her waist and bring her down with me so we we're in the position that we we're early. She looked at me in shock but I simply told her to sleep or else I would kick her out of my room. She was quick in wrapping her arms around me and simply closed her eyes to sleep. I felt my heart beating fast and I just prayed she couldn't hear it. With that I held her firmly and let sleep take over me.

Ahh kids these days. Running in the house is just a big no no don't you agree ? Comment if you run in the house because I know I do :)