Why

Soojin pov
The ride home was full of laughter and smiles, but as we arrive to our dorm we see a note. "What the hell?!" Soyeon says with confusion written all over her cute face. "What's wrong ?" I ask as she reads the note out loud. "Dear Soyeon and Soojin unnie, you two aren't allowed into the dorm unless you have went to the rooftop, enjoy the night gays :p from your favorites: Shuhua and Yuqi." She finishes reading and I couldn't help, but laugh at the kids note. "Well let's go." I say and drag up to the rooftop to see it set up nicely for stargazing and I felt my heart melt. "That's cute." Soyeon says with a soft smile which I had to stop myself from kissing her. "Yup." I say and admire the the night and of course her.

"I had a great time and I hope you did too." I say sincerely and she smiles, "Don't worry I had a great time as well." She says with a smile, but continues to look at the sky. It's now or never Soojin, I thought to myself and take a deep breath. "Soyeon." I say with confidence even tho I was panicking on the inside, but I had to do. "Yeah?" Soyeon says looking at me curiously which was cute. "I like you." I say and close my eyes and wait for her response, but nothing was being said and that's when I begin to panic. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything, just forget I said any-" I was cut of by her lips on mine.

I hope this wasn't dreaming because oh god her lips are so soft. I snap out of my shock and kiss back hoping to convey my feelings for her. I'm not in love with her like she is with me, but hope along the way I can love her like she loves me. I feel her tug me closer to her as she wraps her arms around my neck and melt in her embrace. I pull back knowing we both needed oxygen, but I couldn't help and kiss her again.

I pull her closer to me and I feel my heart speed up. I felt my lungs begging for air, but I was needy and simply wanted her lips on mine for a bit longer, unfortunately she pulled away. No words were exchanged, but even so I knew her answer. "I'm in love with you." She whispers against my lips and knew it, I always did. I ignored her love because I only had eyes for Shuhua and I debate whether to tell her or not. "Soojin?" Her voice snapping me out of my thoughts and look to see her looking at me worriedly.  "You okay?" She asks gently caressing my face, but I had to come clean with her.

"Soyeon, I-I always knew you loved." I say looking at the straight in the face and I feel her hands pull away from my face, but ignore the stinging pain that I was feeling. "What?" She looks at me with confusion and pain. "I knew you loved, but I couldn't love you back because Shuhua was the only one for me. When you were looking at me at me I could see it in your eyes, but I was dumb and let you be in pain as you tried your best to stop me from hurting. I'm sorry." I say with a shaky voice and she looks at me with teary eyes, but the look in her eyes wasn't clear.

"You know I was in love with, but you chose to let me be in pain!? You let me hold you while you cry for someone who isn't me knowing I was in love with you!? Do you know how much pain you put me through?! Do you?!" She yelled and immediately steps away from me as I do my best to hold back my tears. "It wasn't my intention I wasn't thinking I was simply just feeling. You know I would never hurt you !" I say taking a step closer to her, but she takes one back. "You could have talked to me Soojin?! You didn't have to leave me in the fucken dark!" She growled, I knew this wasn't what I had in mind.

"I'm sorry! I just want to make it up to you now, please! I would never hurt you on purpose." I beg and the aching in my heart was getting worst that only her touch would be able to soothe it. "Am I a joke you?!" She yells with tears streaming down her face none stop. "What?! Of course not!" I say trying to get closer to her, but every step I took towards her, she would take one back. "Why couldn't you just t-talk to me." Her voice cracks but so does my heart. "Soye-" I try to talk to her, but she didn't want me even be near me. "Why? Why did you put me through so much pain?! Why! Why!" She yells as she falls to her knees, but I couldn't catch not when she didn't want me too.

"Leave." She mumbles, but I refused. "No, I can't leave you alone like this." I spoke softy even tho I knew how hard headed she was. "Leave!" She yells and looks at me straight in the eyes with nothing but pain and betrayal. "Soyeon I know your in pain, bu-" and she again cut me off, but the those words cut deeper than what I expected. "I'm in pain and you put me here! You, the person who was suppose to be a "friend", but you did the complete opposite because you were selfish!" She spits harshly and I felt my own tears stream down my face. I had no words to say to her and no matter how much I would try the more she would be mad at me.

I look at her falling apart right in front of me, but I couldn't do anything about it expect watch. I knew I wasn't the one who she needed comfort from so I turn my back and walk away, but I could hear her sobs loud and clear. "I'm sorry Soyeon." I whisper with tears running down my face and a aching heart that not even the calmest touch could soothe.

Sorry for not having theses two together already but I just want to make this story more interesting so forgive me🥺 but I hope you enjoy the show and sorry for any mistakes. Have a good day and stay weird :)