Healing ?

Shuhua pov
My body honestly hurt but being surrounded by my members made things better. I felt bad because I'm the reason for them crying, especially miyeon she broke down the most making my heart break knowing it was because of me. "Guys I'm fine please stop crying, it hurts seeing you guys cry" i said gently as I could. "And how do you think we feel seeing you like this !" Miyeon said raising her voice shocking everyone in the room but I understand that's why I don't say anything. She notices and simply walks outside with Minnie following her making me feel upset. "She's just angry babe, don't worry just give her some time to cool off. She was the most worried and broken hearted out of all of us" soojin said calmly and I nodded my head. "You scared me, I thought I was gonna lose you" Yuqi's voice broke making me feeling like crying and turn to look at her and see tears steaming down her face. "Oh Yuqi I wouldn't leave you. You're my partner in crime ! Plus it's not easy getting rid of me" I put on a big smile but i couldn't help but wince. "Are you okay ?!" "Haha yeah it's just the busted lip but don't worry I'm fine. I have you guys by my side." They come closer to me and we hugged it out then we hear the door opening making us break the hug to see miyeon and Minnie. "Can I hug you too?" Minnie said with a small smile on her face and I nodded my head and she was quick to hug me but it felt nice. "Be patient with her. She was scared of losing you and seeing you like this is really painful." Minnie whispers in my ear and I totally understand so I give a smile for telling me this. "Can you guys leave us alone for a moment" miyeon said with glossy eyes making me nervous.

Yuqi pov
I felt relief that shuhua was okay but seeing her with bruises made my heart break. I want to know the monster that did this to her I want him to pay for doing this to her. I felt my hands clench in anger but I feel a hand on top of them making me snap out of my thoughts. "It's okay Yuqi she's fine and whoever did this will pay but please don't get angry" Minnie said softy immediately calming me down. "I know but look at how he left Shuhua ! That's not fair !" I said slightly raising my voice without meaning too getting angry again. Minnie pulled me into a hug and I felt myself relax and hug her back and hide my face in her neck. I'm fine,she's fine, we're okay. I kept repeating those words to myself.

Miyeon pov
When we entered shuhua's room my heart immediately broke. I felt like I couldn't breathe just seeing her like this. I know she was trying to calm us down but does she know how painful this is ? Especially for me like I just can't. "Why?" Were the only words leaving my mouth. "Why What unnie? She replied gently probably trying to ease my worries. I shake my head and feel tears fall without meaning too but it's just to hard for me to handle this. "Why are you playing hero ?!" I finally snapped, "I'm not playing hero, I was helping her" she said calmly, "you could have called the cops Shuhua! It was none of your business to get in it !" I was getting frustrated. "She needed help !! What did you expect me to do ? Just leave her and pretend nothing is happening ?!?" She was raising her voice as well. "You could have been killed for fuck sake !! I could have lost you !!" "I'm fine nothing happened just simple bruises !!" "Simple bruises that could have been something worst !" I was getting angry by the second and so was she. "I don't care ! She needed my help and I gave it to her !! It's my decision not yours!" Before I can saying anything the door opens and reveals soojin. "What is going on here !?" She says sternly. "Nothing soojin unnie it's just a stupid argument that has no meaning to it" shuhua says while looking straight at me making me even angrier than I already was. "A meaninglessness argument ?!? This about you,how you could have lost your life, how is that meaningless !?" I yelled. "Enough !" Soojin yelled, "Miyeon unnie go and take a walk and cool off now" she says with so much demand that, that's exactly what I did.

Soojin pov
I've never seen an argument this bad between Shuhua and miyeon, it made me worry. "Shuhua, what happened ?" I say calmly she looks down and plays with her fingers. "She was mad that I was playing "hero" but I just wanted to help that girl but that obviously isn't what Miyeon unnie sees." "Well you have to understand shuhua that she cares for you, we all care for you so for her to snap on you like that is something understandable just take it easy on her okay, she loves and cares for you a lot." With I get up and go over to her and hug. She hugs back and cries making my heart break. I simply hold her until she falls asleep. I kiss her forehead gently and sit in the chair beside her bed.

Miyeon isn't handling the pain very well,will they fix things ? Stay tune to find out !