I'm sorry

Shuhua pov
I've managed to calm Miyeon down as we lay on the couch watching the Grinch. We hear a cough from behind and I turn to see Soojin with puffy eyes and I felt my heart ache. "Unnie." I breathe out hoping she felt a bit better. "I'm sorry Shuhua I didn't mean to hit you." She says to only burst out cry again and I immediately get up and hug her tightly. "It's okay Soojin unnie, I know you were just overwhelmed with your feelings." I say softy as I run my fingers through her hair. "But it didn't give me the right to hit you!" She says as her voice cracks and I see Miyeon approaching us and hugs Soojin tightly. "It's okay." She whispers and after some time Soojin has calmed down.

"I'm sorry Soojin, I didn't mean to snap it's just that I was being protective of Shuhua but I do understand that you didn't mean to hurt her at all so I hope you can forgive." Miyeon says sincerely and Soojin smiles and hugs her as I watch them with a smile. "It's okay Miyeon but I should be sorry. And I hope nothing changes between us because I'll do my best to move on." Soojin says and I felt someone else watching and from the corner of my eye I see Soyeon looking at Soojin with nothing but love. Maybe you can be the one. I thought to myself and turn my attention back to them once I felt a hand on my shoulder. "I'm sorry Shuhu, I didn't mean to hurt you." Soojin says softy and I hug. "It's okay unnie! I'm fine plus I'm your friend and I won't be leaving your side anytime soon!" I say with smile and she pinches my cheek. "Thank you." She whispers patting my head.

"Let's order some food and watches movies !" Miyeon says with big smile and I immediately agree. I run to Minnie's room and see Minnie and Yuqi cuddling. "Uhm guys ?" I say with small smile, "Whats up ?" Yuqi says blushing as I smirk. "We're gonna be ordering some food while watching movies wanna join us ?!" I say excitedly and they nod their head. "Of course,but is it only gonna be us?" Minnie ask, "Nope, Soojin and Miyeon unnie as well as Soyeon unnie." I say with a bright smile forgetting about the slight cut on my lip. "So you guys fix things between you guys." Yuqi says getting off the bed along with Minnie. "Yup! We made up and apologize to each so we're all better now." I say and I felt my heart at ease. "Great ! Now let's go watch some movies and eat !" Yuqi says running to the living room as we laugh her.

"Okay so what movie do you guys want to watch?" Soyeon says while holding her chicken in one hand. "Let's watch Toy Story 4!" I say immediately and I felt Miyeon hold my hand as she leans on me so her back is pressed up against my front. "Omg Yes !" Yuqi says excitedly and we high five. I wrap my arms around Miyeon and leave a gentle kiss on cheek and I hear her cute giggle. I smile brightly and finally focus on the movie.

"Omg that was the best !" I say with smile on my face and they girls nod but as I look down I see Miyeon fell asleep. "Ugh I feel sleepy." Yuqi says yawning laying her head on Minnie's chest as Minnie plays with her hair. "Let's go to bed." Minnie says softy and Yuqi nods her head and head off to Minnie's room. I turn to see Soojin had fallen asleep as well, but I notice how Soyeon let's her eyes trace Soojin faces and how a gentle smile plays on her lips. "Are you in love with her?" I whisper and she snaps her head to me as she looks at me with wide eyes. "Shhh" She says and I hold back my laugh and nod my head. "Sorry." I whisper, and she looks away but noticed her red cheeks. "I'm gonna put Miyeon unnie to bed but maybe we can have a talk if that's okay with you." I say lowly so I won't wake up the girls. "Sure, meet me on the rooftop." She says and lifts Soojin in her arms and I was surprised. I shake my head and focus on my girl as I gently lift her without waking her up. I make my way towards my room and lay her on my bed and escape without her waking up.

I leave my room and make my way towards the rooftop to see Soyeon already there admiring the night sky. "It's beautiful isn't it?" I hear Soyeon says softy and I take a moment to look at the moon shining brightly. "It is truly beautiful." I say standing next to her, but no words are said and I didn't feel the need to rush things. "Are you in love with Soojin unnie?" I whisper softy afraid of the world hearing our secrets. "Yes, but it seems like her heart belongs to you." She says with a small smile and I frown. "Then why don't you change that." I say and confusion is written on her face and I facepalm myself. "Make her fall for you unnie ! You've got everything anybody would want but all you got to do is know how to use it. Make Soojin unnie fall in love with you but of course don't rush things." I say patting myself on the back for being a genius. "You really think she'll fall in love with me ?" Soyeon says looking down at the floor, "of course I mean who wouldn't ?" I exclaim confident in her making Soojin fall for her.

"I'll try." Soyeon whispers and I jump and hug her tightly. "That's great !" I say with a bright smile as she laughs at me but has a bright smile of her own. "Now let's go to bed before they notice us missing again." Soyeon says and we head back home.

Soyeon will be fighting for Soojin's heart🥺 ugh isn't love just the best ? Anyways I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and make sure to comment on how you feel! Have a good day and stay weird ;) and sorry for any mistakes.