The moment

Shuhua pov
Yuqi has been complaining about what to wear for the past hour and I'm ready to kill this little cute monster  (-.-). "Yuqi sit down !" I yell as she immediately stops pacing back and forth and sits next to me. "I'm sorry shuhua but I'm just nervous and I want this to be perfect for her." Yuqi says with a small smile and pat her back. "It'll be as perfect as we can get it to be but there's nothing to be nervous about beside you know hanging out with the love of you life." I says shrugging my shoulders laughing as she hits my shoulder. "Shuhua !" She whines getting even more nervous at the thought of being alone with Minnie. "I'm just messing with you but don't worry everything will turn out great. You'll both get together and the gays will rise !" I say with a confident smile as Yuqi laughs at me. "Really Shuhua?" She says continuing to laugh at me holding her stomach and I was glad I was able to ease her worries and take her mind off the date.

"Just get ready, Soyeon Unnie will help you picking you up your outfit. I'll set up the rooftop." I say as I give her quick pat on the back and leave the room to see Miyeon and Minnie talking. You better make her yours Yuqi or else I will throw hands with you. I thought to myself as I make my way outside and to the rooftop.

Yuqi pov
Okay I got this! Shuhua is totally right it's time for us to be official and let the gays rise ! I give myself a pep talk and text Soyeon to come to my room. "Okay what's up kiddo !" Soyeon says with a smile taking a seat next to me. "My date with Minnie is today ! And I need help with my outfit and makeup." I say feeling my face heat up by just saying that I'm gonna have a date with Minnie. "Damn Shuhua and you are growing up so fast." She said fake wiping her tears away as I laugh at her. "Of course now help me out with this outfit unnie!" I say whining to check my time to see it's 6 and had an hour to get ready for the moment.

"Alright it's set ! Look at yourself and tell me what you think." She says laying on the bed getting ready to take a nap.

" She says laying on the bed getting ready to take a nap

(YUQI OUTFIT !)

Oh yeah this definitely screams boyfriend material. "I love it ! She'll definitely fall for me, right unnie?" I ask soyeon who smiles and nods her head immediately. "Of course she will Yuqi !" She says with a bright smile easing my worries. "Now time for you makeup and that should be it. After that you take your dream girl on a date." She said with a smirk. After what felt like forever I was ready and I was satisfied with my look and I turn to see that it was time. "Oh god I'm so nervous!" I say feeling my heart racing faster than damn cheetah or something. "Don't worry ! You got this just be yourself which should be more than enough to make her fall for you." She says patting my shoulder as she pushes me out of my room and into the living room.

I pace back and forth for a bit as I wait for Minnie. "Looking good Yuqi." I hear someone say from behind and I turn to see Shuhua looking at me with a bright smile which eased my nerves. "Thanks but where were you?" I ask making my way towards her as I see how sweaty she was. "I was setting the rooftop! It's definitely one of my best artworks." She says with a confident smile. "I'll be the judge of that." I say with a teasing smile as she laughs and nods her head. "Oh don't worry you'll both be very much satisfied with the rooftop dinner." Shuhua says as she points behind at something.

As I turn around I see Minnie looking as beautiful as ever and I felt my breath take away. How can someone look so beautiful in a simple outfit?

 How can someone look so beautiful in a simple outfit?

(MINNIE OUTFIT)

"Uhmm you l-look beautiful." I stutter out as she laughs at me and I curse her for having the cutest laugh. "Thank you, but you look good too." She says with a cute smile as she blushes looking down. I felt Shuhua pushing me towards Minnie as she mouths good luck. I make my way towards Minnie and hold her hand gently. "Let's go ?" I ask with a smile and she nods her head. "Have a great time together gays !" Shuhua says looking like she's ready to take her shirt off not even caring if the other girls are there. "Thanks shuhu ! I'll see you later." I say and make my way towards the car with Minnie.

I decided to go to a karaoke and sing songs too each since she loves to sing Troye Sivan. After that look at the fireworks on the beach and stroll around for fun and for the final it would be the rooftop dinner where I will make her mines. The manger starts to drive since I already told him the locations before to make things easier for him and me.

"Where are we goin?" Minnie asked looking at me with a cute smile as I melt but snap out of it once i hear her giggling. "It's a surprise !" I say recovering from that gay moment I had not even caring at this point. "Can't you give me a clue ?" She says pouting putting on her best puppy eyes but I was smarter and looked away knowing that was the only way I could resist. "Nope because it won't be a surprise! You have to be patient Minnie unnie!" I say looking at her patting her head. "Ugh Fine." She says crossing her arms and sulking like a little kid. I move closer to her and gently take one of her arms off her chest before intertwining our fingers together. Neither of us say a word but I knew she was fine with holding my hand as she held it tightly.

"We're here." Our manger announced and I get off first to be gentleman. I hold the door open for her and help her get off the car and she looks to see where exactly we are. "Karaoke ?" She says squealing as her eyes twinkle and her smile outshine the the sun. "Yup! I thought it would be nice to have a little singing competition and you can sing Troye Sivan." I say a bit nervous. "Oh this is amazing ! Thanks Yuqi !" She says hugging me leaving a peck on my cheek and felt my face heat up. "No problem! Now let's go inside." I say as she drags me inside without saying anything.

We enter and approach the counter to ask for a room which I reserved before to make things easier because I'm smart like that. As we make our way towards our room I feel her cling on to me to the point I can smell her perfume. I open the door and we enter the room quickly. "So would you like to go first ?" I ask taking a seat on the couch as she approaches the machine to pick a song. "I'll go first !" She says not even looking at me as she scans through the songs to look for a perfect one. "I'm ready ! But what does the winner get ?" She questions looking at me like a lost puppy.
"Winner gets to have the losers do anything they want." I say with a smile as she nods head satisfied with my answer. Let this date begin.

Sorry for the delayed update but I'll be sure to update on Monday and on time ! Anyways I hope you enjoy and sorry for any mistakes but I'm making this two parts. Anyways have a good day and stay weird :)