Try

Yuqi pov
I woke to feel someone poking my face. "Wake up Yuqi." I hear Shuhua whisper continuing to poke my face as I turn away from her. "Don't touch me." I mutter under my breath while finally sitting up to see Shuhua looking at me intently. "What?" I ask as she smiles gently. "Ask her out." Shuhua says with a tone that I couldn't figure out as she gets up and makes her towards the door before stopping and turn back to look at me. "Try and stop holding back. Everything will be okay." She says softy as she leaves the room leaving me alone to question what i should do. Ugh easier said than done ! I get up and get some clothes before making my way towards the bathroom to see all the girls awake except Minnie. I quickly enter the bathroom and take a nice hot shower trying my best to clear my thoughts then I realize I need to stop being afraid of rejection in order to feel at ease. As I finish showering and changing I go into Minnie's shared room with miyeon to see her asleep peacefully. I approach her bed and sit on the edge as I pull on her leg gently. "Wake up Minnie unnie, breakfast is ready." I say softy to not scare and see her moving around like a worm and I couldn't help but laugh. "I'm still sleepy Yuqi." Minnie says as she sits up straight looking at me with a cute pout. "Come on I'll give you a piggyback ride and lay you on the couch." I say as I get up and crouch a bit down waiting for her to get on. "Your the best !" Minnie says excitedly as she gently gets on my back wrapping her arms around my neck and I put my hands underneath her thighs to hold her. "Can I ask you a question?" I say as I make my way towards the living room. "Sure ask away." Minnie says softy laying her head on my shoulder. "Would you like to go on a date with me?" I ask lowly but enough for her to hear me and felt myself getting nervous. She wasn't giving me an answer and I felt like I messed up until she finally speaks up. "I would be honored too." She says softy as I let out a breathe I didn't even know I was holding in. I lay her gently on the couch as I turn to face her to see her bright smile making my heart race.
"That's great ! Let's go tomorrow, if that's fine with you." I say as I sit on the couch as she immediately comes to my side and cuddles up while i wrap an arm around her. "Tomorrow is totally fine with me." I hear mumble as she yawns. "Sleep, I'll be sure to save you some breakfast." I say as I play with her hair as she closes her and drifts off to sleep. I felt my heart at ease right now and the thought of making her mine makes my heart beat faster than ever and the butterflies in my stomach just run wild. "I'm proud of you." I hear someone say from behind and turn to see Shuhua looking at me with a bright smile as I return it. "Thanks, I guess those words in the morning you gave me were just the push I need." I say softy as I look at Minnie sleeping in my arms and I knew this is something I wouldn't mind doing. "I'm glad now just make her yours or you won't be coming back home." Shuhua says with teasing smile as I pout her. "No fair." I says trying my best to not be loud. "You said the something to me with Miyeon unnie." Shuhua says shrugging her shoulders before walking into our room. Aish this kid ! I lay my head on hers as I close my eyes feeling sleepy again and so I let myself with this beauty in my arms.

Shuhua pov
I entered my room to throw myself on the bed and just let out a sigh feeling sleepy all over again. "Shuhua?" I hear miyeon whisper as I turn my head to see her standing by the door. I smile as I open my arms inviting her to cuddle with me as it feels nice to hold her and see her cute face close to mines and as I feel her heart race just as fast as mine. She immediately makes her way towards me and lays gently on me wrapping her arms around me as I wrap them around her waist. "Hey." I whisper playing with her hair. "Hi." She says smiling brightly and I take a moment to realize she's really mine and I feel like it's a dream but I realize it's not and I'm so thankful. I lean in and kiss her lips gently as I let my actions do the talking. I feel her kiss back as she plays with my baby hairs and it felt nice as she runs her fingers through my hair while I simply hold knowing she was everything i ever wanted. I pull back resting my head against her. "I love you." I whisper looking at her straight in the eyes and all she does is break out into the brightest smile putting the sun to shame. "I love you too." She whispers back softy laying her head on my chest and I hold her tightly as I let myself sleep again. I'll always try when it's come to you, Choi Miyeon.

Sorry for the short chapter but I hope you enjoy ! Aren't they the cutest couples ever ?🥺 Anyways stay tune for a new chapter I'll make sure to update it on Saturday! Have a good day and stay weird ! :)