Date pt 2

Shuhua pov
As miyeon and I made our way down I felt my heart pounding harder as I thought of what Yuqi said. Okay Yeh Shuhua today will be the day you make Choi Miyeon yours ! I thought to myself as we finally arrive to see manger unnie waiting for us. We quickly enter the van and I whispered into manger unnie the location I want to take miyeon on a date. He nods his head and begins to drive as Miyeon looks at me but I simply smile. "Where are you taking me Shuhua?" She asked as she looks out the window, "don't worry miyeon unnie you will love it !" I said with a big smile. I was gonna bring her to the aquarium and after take her out to eat to her favorite restaurant and finally end it at the beach where I will confess and make her mine. We finally arrived and she seem to notice were we where and her eyes lit up making my heart flutter at how cute she is. I get off first and offer my hand out for her to take and she gladly does. "This is going to be so much fun !" Miyeon says as she drags me towards the entrance and I laugh at her actions. We held hands as we walk around to see all different types of sea animals but the best part was her smile, oh god was it so bright and beautiful that I had to remind myself that she was real. "Look at that fish Shuhu it looks like dory !" She says while giggling as I look to see the suppose "dory" fish to see making me smile. I pull and take my phone out as I take a picture of her and she looks at me and begins to pose as I continue to take pictures of her. We laugh and I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn to see a this girl looking at me like if I was a snack when I'm the whole damn course meal anyways not the point!! "Can I help you with something ?" I questioned as I step back a bit since she was all up on my personal bubble. "I was wondering if I can get your phone number." She says with a smirk as she gets closer to me putting her hand on my shoulder and I felt the need to run away immediately. "Sorry but you won't be getting that." Miyeon says as she takes that girl's hand off me and pulls me closer to her. "And who are you?" The girls frowns and I feel miyeon hold my hand. "I'm her girlfriend, now do yourself a favor and walk away." Miyeon basically growled and I was shook. The girl glares at miyeon as I pull miyeon behind me needing to get that girl away from her. Finally the girl walks away and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I turn to see Miyeon with a frown and I squeeze her hand and bring her close to me. "It's okay, now let's go eat." I say with a smile trying to ease any anger that she still has after that girl.

Miyeon pov
I was having fun but that girl just had to flirt with Shuhua, MY shuhua even tho she wasn't mine yet. "Yeah let's go eat." I say as I hold her hand and we make our way back to the van where manger unnie is waiting for us. We get in and I lay my head on her shoulder and she pats my head gently making me feel like a little baby. After a couple of minutes we're here and I noticed that it's my favorite restaurant and I couldn't help but smile big knowing she really thought about where to bring me. She was being a total gentlemen and I couldn't but swoon over her, but then again when don't I. We make our way towards a table on the far end where a window is giving us a good view to the sunset. The waitress comes over and asks for our order but I notice how her eyes lingered on Shuhua a bit more making me irritated so I immediately grab Shuhua's hand and hold it right in front of that waitress face so she can get the hint as I continue to look at her and I see the waitress frown as I smirk.

Shuhua pov
I feel miyeon holding my hand and I feel her grip tighten a bit as I raise my head to see her glaring at the waitress who just smiles at me. I look back at miyeon and understand why she's acting like this so I chuckle which catches her attention and looks at me with an eyebrow raised. "You look beautiful." I compliment her knowing this will make her feel better and it does as she blushes and I turn to see the waitress walk away. "There's no need to be jealous." I say calmly as I lean back on my chair letting go of miyeon's hand. "She was looking at you like she was in love with you."Miyeon said with a pout and holds her hand out motioning to me that she wants to hold my hand. "Well what do you expect I'm not G(i)-dle visuals for nothing." I say as I flip my hair and gently hold her hands. "Yes, but I don't like when people look at you like that." She says with a frown as I squeeze her hand gently and finally the food arrives so we enjoy it. We talk about anything that comes to our mind and I enjoy how it's so easy to talk to her but I check my watch to see that's it already 10pm and I decide that I should take her to the beach already and I feel all giddy inside as I think of her finally being mines. "Okay since we're done we should finally go to our final destination." I say I stand up and hold my hand out for her to take as I finish paying the bill. "It's not over yet ?" She questions as she holds my hand quickly as I chuckle and tease her a bit, "Nope unless you want to." I say as we make our way outside. "No !" She yells a bit and looks down when realizing she yelled making me burst out laughing. "Yah stop laughing !" She states as she hits my shoulder and I calm down. "I'm sorry but come on let's go this is gonna be the best part !" I say as I tug on her arm making sure to not hurt her. We get in the van as I finally whisper the final destination to manger unnie and I look to see miyeon looking at me and I smile. The drive was quiet with the song of the radio playing soothing some of my nerves. God Jihyo please don't be harsh on me. I think to myself as I slightly pray for myself then I feel the van stop signaling that we've arrived. I get off and thank the manger after helping miyeon get off the van and she seems excited not realizing I'm about to pass out.
We walk on the beach enjoying the night sky and how beautiful the moon shines but not enough to beat Miyeon and her beauty. I slip my hand into hers and I hold on tightly getting more nervous feeling myself getting ready to pass out. "Miyeon can we talk ?"I say calmly dropping the unnie because that's the only I think can grab her attention which did as she gives me her full attention and I can see she's worried. "What's wrong?" She asks gently and I take a deep breath and look at her straight in the eye. It's now or never. "I'm in love with you Choi Miyeon and I have been for while now but now I'm ready to open my heart up to you. I promise to make you happy and give you all the love that you deserve in this world." I say as I close my eyes fearing her reaction and rejection. I feel her hand on my cheek and I tense up a bit. "Look at me Shuhua." I hear her voice crack a bit and I quickly open my eyes to see her crying and immediately panic. "Why are you crying !? I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you cry. Please stop crying." I say rambling as I try my best to wipe away her tears but it seems useless as she continues to cry and I wrap my arms around her waist and wait for her to stop. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to cry, it's just that I'm touch by your words." She says as she pulls back and looks at me in the eyes, "I'm in love with you too Yeh Shuhua. I'm just happy that you confessed, I have been waiting to be yours for while and I'm just overwhelmed that you feel the same way as I do." She says softy as she caress my face. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding as I lean my forehead against her and our breathing gets a bit heavy. I look at her silently asking permission and she nods her head as I lean in and she does the same.
When our lips touched I felt my heart racing so fast I was afraid it would come out but her lips against mine just felt so right. I hold her waist tightly bringing her closer to me as she wraps her arms around my neck playing with my baby hairs. I pull back and look up to see her with her eyes closed mouth slightly parted as she pants for air,seems like the kiss took our breath away. "I love you." I blurt out before I can even stop myself and her eyes shoot open and she looks at me in shock before she smiles brightly pecking my lips gently, "I love you too." She whispers and lays her head on my chest. We stay like this for a while as I finally pop the question that I still have to ask even tho I already know the answer to. "Will you be my girlfriend Choi Miyeon." I whispered,She looks at me and smiles, "I would love to be your girlfriend Yeh Shuhua."She whispers as she kisses me taking my breath away all over again and I knew I wasn't gonna get over this feeling.
You are finally mine Choi Miyeon.

They are finally official 🥺 sorry for the late up date again I'm busy but I'm trying my best I'll be sure to make an update tomorrow so prepare yourself for some friendship love !Have a great day and enjoy !!😉