Wait for me

Shuhua pov
"So let's get this started." I say getting the supplies that we need to make the perfect plan for Soyeon and Soojin to get together. "So how exactly do we get one of them to ask the other one out ?" Yuqi says with a frown and I smirk. "Oh nobody's asking anybody out." I say with a bright smile as confusion was written over Yuqi's face. "What do you mean?" Yuqi says with a frown waiting for my plan.

"I'll be taking Soojin unnie to her favorite restaurant and you will be meeting us their with Soyeon unnie. As you arrive, you immediately get Soyeon unnie to sit with Soojin unnie and meet me in the bathroom. Once they aren't looking we leave them and head back home and set something up that has meaning to both them on the rooftop for the grand finale." I say with a smile mentally patting myself in the back for being brilliant. "Omg that's the best idea you've had." Yuqi says patting my back as I laugh and thank her. "Yes and then we have manger unnie take them around to the places we tell her and maybe by the end they get together, aren't I a genius ?!" I say with a big smile as she laughs and nods her head. "Great now let's begin." I say and we immediately begin to work on the plan.

I call manger unnie and ask her to meet up with us. We hear a knock on our door and I immediately run to the door before anybody can answer it. "Hi unnie." I say with a smile as she greets me back with a smile. "Why is Manger unnie here?" Soojin asks with a frown. "We callled her here!" Yuqi says quickly, "And why is that?" Soojin says and we look at each other. "We just needed to talk to her about some things." I say and grab unnie's hand before running to my room with Yuqi and manger unnie.

"Okay so the reason we called you here is because we need some help." Yuqi explains and manger unnie gesture us to continue and so we do. "We want Soojin unnie and Soyeon unnie get together." I say with a smile. "I'm totally in so let's get this started!"Manger unnie says and so we tell her exactly where to take them afterwards the dinner.

We say our goodbyes to our manger and I make my way to Soojin unnie. "Unnie." I say with a smile, "Yes Shuhua?" Soojin says looking at me with a smile. "Let's go out to eat." I say with a charming smile, "Why don't you take Miyeon unnie out?" She asks with a chuckle and sits on her bed. "Well it's been a while seen we've hanged out." I say with a pout which I new she couldn't resist. "Fine." She says and hold back a smirk. "Great get ready." I say leaving her room and make my way to Miyeon.

"Babe?" I say softy to see her cuddled up on her bed with her pillow. "Shuhua?" She says looking at me with a pout and make my way towards her and hold her gently. "I'm sorry for not cuddling with you, but I'm doing something very important." I say kissing her forehead and she snuggles up to me. "What are you doing." She mumbles cutely and I smile. "I'm planning to get Soojin unnie and Soyeon unnie together." I whisper and she sits up and looks at me in shock. "Are you serious." She looks at me with wide eyes. "Yup." I say and get ready to get up. "Why didn't you tell me sooner." She says slapping my shoulder and I laugh. "Sorry love, but I'm starting the plan right now so I'll be back soon." I say kissing her lips gently before pulling back. "I love you." I shout and run to my room as I hear her beautiful laugh before shouting back, "I love you too." And I smile.

I change my clothes and knock on Soojin's door and wait for her. "Come in." I hear from inside and enter to see her wearing causal clothes but she looks good. "Ready?" I ask and she nods her and I hold back my excitement. "Let's go!" I say and drag her outside. We see our manager unnie inside the van waiting for us and we enter quickly. The ride to the restaurant was quite but I was nervous on whether this was gonna work or not.

As we enter the restaurant we head towards the back we're nobody could notice us and we sit down. "So how are you unnie ?" I ask and wait for Yuiq's text so I could leave and use the restroom. "I'm good, how are you?" She asks and feel my phone buzz. I look down to see she has arrived with Soyeon and I excuse myself to the bathroom.

Soojin pov
I look at my phone as I wait for Shuhua to come back. Suddenly I look up to see Soyeon sitting in front of me as I see Yuqi going to the restroom and I frown. "What are you doing here?" She asks and I turn my attention towards her and smile. "Shuhua asked me to hang out, but what are you doing here?" I ask and take a sip of my water. "Yuqi asked me to hang out with her as well." Soyeon says and I suddenly feel my phone buzz.

Shuhu: Have fun on your date! :p

Soojin: excuse me -.-

"Is something wrong?" Soyeon ask and I debate whether to tell her the truth. "Uhmm the the kids planned this on purpose." I say with a nervous smile and she looks at me in shock. "Are you serious." She asks with a chuckle shaking her head in disbelief. "Yeah, but Uhmm let's eat?" I say with a smile. "Of course." She says and we wait for the waitress to take our orders. After taking our order we are left in an awkward silence and I was left in confusion as to what I should say.

"So how are you doing?" Soyeon says breaking the silence and I was grateful. "I'm doing better just a small problem." I say looking at my food as I feel her hold my hand gently. "You can talk to me you that, right?" Soyeon says softy and I feel my heart melt. "I know, but I'm just waiting for the right moment." I say giving her hand a gentle squeeze as we continue to eat.

As we finish our meal we wait for the bill to only found out the maknaes had paid for it and I knew exactly what they we're doing. I cling onto her hand as we exit the restaurant and enter the van quickly. The drive home was quite, but I realized we weren't on our way home. "Unnie you just passed our dorm." Soyeon says, "I know." Manger unnie says without much explanation. I immediately pull out my phone and text Shuhua.

Soojin: care to explain what exactly you have planned ?!

Shuhu: a date.

Soojin: a date ?! What did you do Yeh Shuhua?!

Shuhu: As I said before unnie, it's simply a date nothing more. So enjoy it and make it worth it ;)

Soojin: you little rascal.

I sigh and put my phone away as I begin to think whether Soyeon is willing to even give me a chance. "Hey you okay?" I feel soyeon ask but my eyes were on her hand holding my hand so gently that I felt myself relax in her touch. "Yeah, but since the kids have all this planned, let's enjoy it ?" I say with a nervous smile and she giggles, my heart sped up upon hearing her cute giggle. "Of course." She says but continues to hold my hand and I silently thank the maknaes. Just wait for me Soyeon.

I'll be making a part two we're they're will be more details on this date our amazing maknaes have planned so stay tune but who do you think will have the guts to confess first ? 🤔  Sorry for any mistakes but have a good day and stay weird !