Date

(Miyeon And Shuhua's outfit! I really love this outfit that Miss Jeon Heejin decided to wear and kill her stans with :) Stan Loona ! Hope you're okay with it.🥺

Nobody's pov
The ride home was quite which was a miracle, but considering the girls were tired it made sense. Shuhua and Yuqi were sleeping while the rest of the girls look at the maknaes and how cute they are. They knew they would do anything for these goofballs. They finally arrived and Soyeon was the one to wake up the kids which wasn't easy because they were whining like little kids making her smile. After getting the kids off the van they made their way towards their dorm as the maknaes walk like zombies making the girls giggle and that immediately brought a smile to the maknaes face. Once they entered the dorm both shuhua and Yuqi run to the room and jump on their bed making the rest of the girls to laugh. "Im gonna take a shower see ya !" Minnie said while Soyeon and Soojin went to watch tv in the living room leaving miyeon to stand there alone not knowing what to do. "Uhmm Guys?" Miyeon said with a bit uncertainty which got both girls attention. "Yes ?" Soojin asked as her eyes weren't no longer on the tv if not on miyeon. "Could you help me prepare for my date with Shuhua ?" Miyeon asked while looking down with blushing appearing on her beautiful face making the girls giggle. "I think you should get Minnie and soojin to help you while Yuiq and I help shuhua to get ready !" Soyeon said with a smile and I immediately agree.

Miyeon pov
I felt nervous just thinking about having to be alone with Shuhua. Oh go how am I suppose to survive this ?! I thought to myself as I make my way to my room that I share with Minnie to find her blow drying her hair. "Hey Minnie can I ask you a favor?" I said and she nods her head and waits for me to continue. "Can you help me get ready for my date with Shuhua?" I said while looking down knowing I was blushing again making her laugh. "Of course !!" She yelled with so much excitement making me smile. "But first go take a shower stinky !" She said with a teasing smile making me stick my tongue out at her but she just laughs. I grab what's need and make my way towards the bathroom. Once the water hit my body I felt so relaxed and in peace but the shower thoughts being to hit me making me groan in annoyance. When will you make me yours Yeh Shuhua ? I thought to myself as i finally finished my shower. I quickly put on my clothes and make my way back to the room to find Soojin and Minnie already there talking about god knows what. "Finally !" Minnie said with a pout making me roll my eyes at this aegyo queen. "Sorry but I'm here now." I said with a smile. "Good we prepare an outfit for you that we think will make shuhua drool over you !! Then we'll do your makeup and bam you'll be ready in no time !!" Soojin said with a big smile along with Minnie too. Before anybody can say anything we hear yelling. "YAH STOP HITTING ME !!" Shuhua yelled but the yelling wasn't over yet nope there was more to come. "THEN GET UP AND GO SHOWER BEFORE I DRAG YOU MYSELF!!" Yuiq yelled back. "FINE BUT STOP HITTING ME !" Shuhua yelled while we just listened. "STOP YELLING FOR GOD SAKE !!" We hear soyeon finally talk or more like yell back. It was silent for a moment and we worried a bit that they killed each other but then we hear their laughter making us smile and ease up a bit. Suddenly there's music being blasted from the other room making us sigh knowing it was gonna be a bit chaotic putting those three boys together. I personally think Soojin, Minnie and I are the girls while Soyeon, Yuqi, and Shuhua were the boys but you can't blame us. I quickly put on the outfit that they pick and when I finished I turn to the mirror to see the result even tho I need makeup to finish the look. I was amazed at how good I looked like wow I felt good about myself. "So what do you think ?" Minnie said with a big smile on her face. "I love it ! It makes me feel confident." I said with a big smile on my face. Both girls seemed satisfied and so was I but now it was time for my makeup which I knew would take more time so I made myself comfortable and let the girls begin.

Shuhua's pov
I took a shower and was out after 10 min since Yuqi said that was the maximum or else she would drag me out not caring about anything. I made my way towards my room that I share with my dear best friend. "Glad to know I wasn't gonna have to drag you out of the bathroom." Yuqi said with a smile as I look at her with a blank look. "Whatever anyways where's my outfit?" I say and they point at it and it gave girl crush vibes but I nodded my head in approval. I change into my outfit and look at them for opinions and they have big smiles. "Slay me !!" Yuqi yelled making us laugh. "Definitely looking good Shuhua." Soyeon said with a proud smile making me feel warm inside. "Thanks unnie." I said with a smile which she gladly returned. "Uhmm don't forget about me." Yuqi said while waiting for a thank you as well but I just ran to her and hugged making her laugh. "Thanks Yuqi, I really owe you one." I said softy with a big smile and she couldn't help but hug me tightly. "As long as your happy, then you owe me nothing." Making my heart warm inside all again. Soyeon joins the hug and we stay like this for a while just enjoying being in each other's arms. "Alright enough of this gay shit we need to now do your make up." Yuqi said as she pulls back and drags me to sit down in the chair. After an 1 hour or so we the look was finally finished. I looked at myself in the mirror and damn I am fine as hell. I definitely feel like a confident gay. "Damn I would totally date you." Soyeon said with a satisfied smile making Yuqi and I laugh. "Great now go wait in the living as I get miyeon !" Soyeon said as she left the room quick. Yuqi and I make our way to the living and sit on the couch and I felt myself getting nervous. "It's okay, everything will turn out to be great and you can probably even ask her to be yours !!" Yuqi said with a smile making me chuckle at how excited she was. "Don't you think it's a bit early?" I asked and she looked at me like as if I grew two heads. "Of course not you idiot ! Just ask her!" Yuqi said with stern voice making me nod my head immediately. "Great now don't come back home unless she's your girl." Yuqi said with a smile as I just stare at her as if she grew two heads. Before I could reply a cough interrupted us making me look back to see miyeon and in the moment did I feel my heart stop beating. She was so breath taking that no words seem to leave my mouth. "Shuhua snap out of it !" Yuqi said making the girls laugh as I snap out of my trance. "Sorry." I said while looking down knowing I was blushing. "It's okay." I hear miyeon said giggling making me smile. "So are you ready miyeon unnie?" I said finally gaining the confidence to look at her with a smile and see her face heat up making me smile a bit bigger. "Yes." She said shyly making me want to wrap my arms around and protect her from all danger. "Great then let's go manger unnie is outside waiting for us." I said with a charming smile as I make my way towards her. I stand right in front of her and grab a hold of her hand and hold it gently in mine. "Shall we?" I said with a smile and she finally looked up at me with red tinted cheeks making my heart warm. She nodded her head and we make our way outside. "Have fun !! Don't come home late !!" Soyeon said making the girls yell at her. I shook my head with a smile and close the door.  Let the date begin.