I'm fine

Nobody's pov
Once everyone was in the dance room the oldest members were quick to embrace the youngest members, Which caused the youngest members to blush and look down. "Excuse me,but did you guys forget about me and Soojin ?" Soyeon asked the oldest members with an eyebrow raised. Yuqi and Shuhua couldn't help, but laugh and let go of the embrace from the oldest and hug Soyeon and Soojin which made them smile while the oldest members pout and whine. "Hey that's not fair !!" Minnie yelled and Miyeon nodded her head as they both continue to pout. Everyone laughed at them. "I'm tired" shuhua said with a yawn and Yuqi did as well. "Okay lets go home so you can rest." Everyone packed their things up and went outside to wait for their manger to pick them up and completely forgetting as to why Yuqi left the room. Yuqi and Shuhua were joking around like usual. " love me Yuqi for I can give you the world !" Shuhua said with a deep and dreamy voice, "I already love you, but you better give me the world !" Yuqi said with a somewhat high pitch voice. Soojin and Soyeon were laughing,but Minnie and Miyeon weren't. They didn't like what they were saying to each other even though they were playing around. Before they could say anything the manager came and they all got into the car.

Shuhua and Yuqi were obviously sitting together and Yuqi fell asleep with her head leaning on Shuhua shoulder. Shuhua didn't care, but she felt like she was being watched so she looked up to catch Miyeon looking at her and shuhua was quick to look away. Her heart was beating fast and she hoped nobody could hear it. Miyeon could see how close and comfortable the two maknaes were and couldn't help but feel jealous. Quit being jealous thought miyeon to herself before looking out the window to distract herself. Minnie saw the maknaes as well and her heart hurt,but quickly shook the feeling off. "We're here" the manager said and the girls got off but shuhua was having some trouble waking up Yuqi. So with the help of the manager did they managed to get off the van and shuhua carried Yuqi bridesmaids style and Yuqi wrapped her arms around Shuhua neck.

Yuqi pov
I wasn't really asleep I just pretended to be so I wouldn't have to look at Minnie and I can have Shuhua sleep with me for today. God how pathetic can I be. It felt nice to be in shuhua's arms, but I must admit I feel bad for making her carry me even though I know she doesn't mind. Soon enough I feel my body being placed on my bed and I feel shuhua ask me a question which I knew how to answer by memory. "Are you okay?" Shuhua had asked and I lifted my head and smiled, " I'm fine." Shuhua simply smiled and whispered, "it's okay,to not be okay Yuqi." Once those words left her mouth did I break down completely, I couldn't take it anymore. She held me and didn't say anything and I was grateful to have her in my life, what would I do without this satan child. I felt myself getting sleepy. "Sleep Yuqi you need to rest." Shuhua said as a whisper. "Stay with me" I said with a small voice like I was afraid to speak out loud. "Don't worry I'll be here by your side" she said while laying us down in position that would be comfortable for both of us. She was spooning me, but I didn't care and soon enough I fell asleep.

Shuhua pov
I knew Yuqi wasn't asleep when I carried her to our dorm, but I was worried for her because even though she keeps up a strong image she is actually fragile and I'm scared that she will break. Members were looking at me with questionable looks as we made our way our dorm but I simply smiled and once the door was open I made my way to Yuqi bed and laid her down and questioned her. I knew she wasn't fine but I had to ask anyways. She fell asleep which I was grateful for and I lay awake thinking of solutions for Yuqi but none seem to really to work out. Ugh love is so frustrating !! I think to myself. We'll figure it out together. Soon I felt sleep take over me. And miyeon was on mind like always.

Haha everyone can relate with saying that their fine when there not and it's okay ! But if you need somebody just message me I will make sure to message back ! 😁