Kiss me

Minnie pov
Oh Yuqi is gonna lose against me for sure ! I picked Youth by Troye Sivan since he was my favorite. I was touched by the thought of Yuqi taking her time to take me to the karaoke to  just have me sing my heart out to Troye Sivan. "Alright get ready to lose Yuqi." I say with a confident smile as she laughs at me just giving a thumbs up.
(A/N will skip some of the lyrics and put in the one that seems fitting to this date 😉)

What if we said goodbye to safe and sound?
And what if, what if we're hard to find?
What if, what if we lost our minds ?
What if we let them fall behind and they're never found ?

All I could think about while singing this song was Yuqi. The way she smiled with her eyes or the way she would pout because we teased. But overall the thought of having her be mine without having to be scared of the world or myself.

My youth, my youth is yours
Trippin' on skies, sippin' waterfalls
My youth, my youth is yours
Runway now and forevermore
My youth, my youth is yours
A truth so loud you can't ignore
My youth, my youth, my youth,
My youth is yours.

As I open my eyes I see Yuqi smiling brightly as she claps her hands like a seal. "Thank you." I say bowing as we look at my score to see that I got a 98.
I smirk as I look at her, "good luck trying to win me." I say handing her the mic and taking a seat on the couch. I wait patiently for her to pick a song and I make myself comfortable on the couch. "Good luck Yuqi." I say softy as she thanks me.

Yuqi pov
"Already so today I will be sing Blue by Taeyeon !" I say brightly getting ready to win. I turn my attention towards her since I already had this memorized by heart just for her ;)

Blue
White nights are beautiful
Cooler nights today
Just give me one more eye. More
My heart was blue. With a faded scent.

As I was trying my best to convey this song to her hoping it would manage to convey my feelings but without revealing too much. She'll always be my blue.

Your name without an answer
It echoes like an echo
You are my blue
As always
You are blue. Filled with longing
It's beautiful. Love that which resembles you.

As I finish I open my eyes to see Minnie with teary eyes and a wide smile. "Was it that good?" I joked with a smile as she laughs and nods her head. "It was indeed good but just not good enough to beat me !" She says laughing as I look at my score to see that I got a 97 which was only one point away ! "Ugh whatever but what do you want me to do ?" I say taking a seat next to her. "I'll save it for the end of this date." She says winking and I look away as I feel my face heat up. "One more song for fun ?" I say hoping she didn't notice me blushing. "Sure but it has to be a lit one." She says approaching the machine to look for a "lit" song as she says. "How about Bang Bang?" I say with a smile getting another mic for her. "Great idea !" She says.

After singing many "lit" songs I decided to finally take her to the beach and admire the fireworks which I know she'll enjoy. The ride to the beach was fun as we jam out to the songs on the radio. Once we've arrived I started getting nervous as this date was coming to an end which meant I had to finally confess. "Are you okay Yuqi ?" Minnie says with a frown and I was quick to reassure I was fine. "Yeah now come on we're gonna miss the best part !" I say dragging her to get a good view of the fireworks as I hold her hand. We stare at the sky as they fireworks light up the sky in different colors but it seems like Minnie was more captivating then the sky which was full of colors. "It's beautiful!" Minnie gushes and I just nod my head in agreement even tho I was still looking at her.

We walk around and just talk about whatever feels right as I look at my watch I see it's time to take her to the rooftop. "Well let's go home." I say holding her hand, "that's the end of our date ?" Minnie says with disappointment and I couldn't help but smile knowing she enjoyed it. "No, home is the best part of this. I promise." I say with a smile dragging her into the car. No words were said as we make it to the dorm. I drag her to the rooftop and open the door to see how beautiful the rooftop was set up and the food was already set up. As we sit I look through my pocket for the necklace and hold it in my hand tightly and pray for everything to be fine. "Wow this is beautiful !" She says looking around not seeming to get enough of the rooftop and it's beautiful view. "Of course ! Now let's enjoy the food !" I say as we eat some pasta along with some ice cream that they gave us for dessert. "Thank you Yuqi." Minnie says softy giving me those beautiful smiles of hers as I smile back. "No problem but now I need to tell you something." I say taking a deep breath as she looks at me worriedly. "Is everything okay?" She asks getting closer to me and nod my head and hold her hands and finally let out my feelings.

"Minnie, I'm in love with you and everything that you are. You always manage to keep a smile on your face no matter how tough things are and that keeps me motivated. You are so bright that it gives me enough hope in this dark cruel world but it seems like I'll never be able to show you but I promise you if you let me be yours then I'll do my best to love you and keep you safe from everything and everyone." I say looking at her straight in the eyes not backing down not afraid anymore if the result. It was quiet for a few seconds and I start to panic a bit until she cries and holds me tightly. I hold her and do my best to wipe her tears away knowing it was breaking my heart to see her crying. "I love you too Yuqi and I always did." She whispers looking at me with a sincere smile. I hold out the necklace for her and she gasp. "It's beautiful." She says holding it in her hands. "It's for you once I've made us official." I say taking it back as I wait for her to turn around so I could put it on.

She understands as turns around as I gently put on the necklace. "We're finally official." I whisper with a smile as she laughs and nods her head with a smile.
We smile like idiots and stay in silence for a few moments until she breaks the silence. "Yuqi ?" She whispers, "Yeah?" I say gently playing with her hair. "Remember loser has to do what winner says ?" She says with a smile looking at me brightly as I nod my head in confusion. "Kiss me." She says softy. I look at her straight in the eyes and I all I could see was love in them. I lean in and capture her lips gently as she holds me closer. In all honesty I'm the true winner today.

Haha it's finally official !!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter because it's honestly cute, right ?! Sorry for any mistakes but have a good day and stay weird :)