Healing ? Pt 2.

Miyeon pov
I was walking around trying to clear my head and it did work until I remembered the fight I had with shuhua. I decided to go back to her room and talk it out but as I get there I see she was asleep with soojin sitting beside her. Minnie and Yuqi were cuddled up in the couch. Soyeon was standing beside soojin just spacing out I could tell this was a very emotional and exhausting day for everyone. "Guys why don't you go back home and I'll stay here with shuhua. I promise to call you if anything happens." I said softy so I won't wake up shuhua. Everyone immediately shakes their head no making me chuckle softy. "You guys need to rest I know how exhausting was today" I said trying to persuade them."I think you should go home and rest we all know how emotional and exhausting it was for you and I can stay here with shuhua." Yuqi said while looking at shuhua but I shook my head no. "No you need to get some rest you all do,I can sleep on the couch." I said with determination. "Nope I'm not leaving shuhua's side, I will stay here with her." Yuqi respond still not giving up.

Yuqi pov
I understand miyeon wanting us to get rest but I won't sleep until shuhua was at home with us. I will be by here side and if I have to argue with miyeon to simply get her to let me stay with Shuhua then I will. "I'm staying with her and that's final." Miyeon said with all seriousness. Before I could argue we hear shuhua speak. "Yuqi will be staying with me and all of you guys can rest at home so please respect MY decision." Shuhua said apparently hearing our conversation but made sure to emphasize the word my while looking at Miyeon. I could see miyeon was not happy and was ready to argue back but soojin spoke up. "Okay we will go home and rest but we'll come here tomorrow really early but make sure to call us if anything happens okay?" Soojin said looking at me with a serious look making me nod my head. "I'm the oldest so I should be staying with her." Miyeon said still putting up a fight. "Miyeon respect shuhua's decision about Yuqi staying with her,we will be sure to visit early in the morning." Soyeon said seriously and miyeon wanted to fight back but she didn't. The manager was already here and waiting for them so we said our goodbyes with a lot of reminders to call them if anything happens. Soon enough of it was me and shuhua. "How are you feeling shuhu" I said quietly like I was afraid that someone would hear us. "I'm tired but mostly upset" shuhua said while looking down. "I'm guessing it's because of Miyeon unnie right ?" She nodded her head,"it's okay shuhua she's just upset that you're at the hospital and she wasn't there for you." "I understand but she can't blame me for wanting to help that girl. I did nothing wrong." "We understand but she was really worried about you and she loves you so she didn't khow to handle things but make sure to talk to her and get things fix between you guys and maybe even confess your feelings for her" I said while wiggling my eyebrows just to tease her. "Yah ! Are you crazy ? I will not confess but I will make sure to fix things between us and stop being a weirdo" shuhua said while laughing making me laugh too. We decided to sleep so she I joined her on the bed and slept by her side making sure I didn't hurt her.

Nobody's pov
Next morning the dorm the girls were already up and getting ready to go and see shuhua. Soyeon went to shuhua room to get her some clothes because she knows she'll be able to go home today and she was happy. The other girls were done and waiting for soyeon. "Hurry up Soyeon !" Minnie yelled, she can't wait to see the maknaes even though they saw each other yesterday. "I'm coming just getting shuhu some clothes !" Yelled back before coming out. "Okay let's go !" Miyeon said already leaving the dorm without the girls. The girls quickly catch up with miyeon and see their manager and get in and soon enough their on there way to the hospital.

Shuhua pov
I wake up and I see Yuqi is still asleep so I let her. I think back to what happened yesterday with miyeon and me helping that girl. I wonder where she is now ? Is she okay ? I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Yuqi call my name. I look at her. "Are you okay?" "Yeah just thinking" "about ?" "Everything that happened yesterday and how that girl is" "what exactly happened shuhua, you never told us the story" I nod my head and get ready to tell her.

*Flashback*
Oh my god I got this ! I thought to myself. I make my way towards the guy harassing the girl. I immediately start running once I see him lay a hand on her. Once I get there I push him with all the strength that I have. He falls to the floor and looks up at me with his eyes full of anger but so we're mine. I will not allow him to lay another hand on her. Soon enough I being tackled to the floor and punches being thrown at me. (A/N shuhua is strong & can fight okay ? Okay.) I was quick to block them and push him off me. He gets up and I'm the one to throw punches his way too. I knocked him down and I look at the girl. "Run ! Go and get help !" And with that she immediately got up and left but I heard her screaming for help as I continue to fight this guy. Then he takes out a knife and starts running my way but I was quick to dodge his attack. He attacks me again and I wasn't fast enough to dodge his attack. I feel the knife graze me in the stomach and I couldn't help but stumble backwards. He was getting close until his body fell to the floor and see a police officer standing there with his taser out. I sigh in relief and let myself pass out from the pain."

End of flashback
I can see that Yuqi was shocked and scared. "Why didn't you tell us that you have stitches on your stomach ?!?" Yuqi said with anger. "I'm sorry okay ? I just don't want you guys to worry anymore, I'm not a kid and I can handle this." I state calmly, "shuhua were best friends you can't hide this from us. We're partner in crime you have to let me be there for you." Yuqi said with a sad tone. "I'm sorry Yuqi I know have should have told you but I could see how exhausted you guys were and it's just stitches and I'll promise to tell you everything when something happens okay? and please don't tell the members about this" I said to not worry the other members and she nods her and we just hugged it out.

I just love the maknae line🥺 aren't they the cutest ? Anyways do you think the members will found out about the stitches ?