A taste of happiness

Shuhua pov
I hear loud laughter coming from the living room, but I was too lazy to get up and join the girls. I close my eyes and enjoy the happiness that fills up our dorm as all the girls enjoy their time together. Everyone was happy and had a girlfriend which was and could be a problem later on, but I didn't worry about it right now.

I snap out of my thoughts once I feel a hand on my face gently caressing my cheek. I open my eyes to see Miyeon looking at me with nothing, but love which managed to fill up any empty void in my heart. "Hi." I whisper with smile as she smiles back and lays down next to me. "Hey." She says softly as I play with her hair. We stay like this for a few minutes until she lays on top of me with a pout, which confused me. "What's wrong?" I ask and bring her down to lay her body fully on top of me. "I'm bored." She mumbles against my neck, but I could tell she was up to something.

"Oh really? Then go take a walk." I say teasing her and she bites my neck gently as I yelped not expecting that from her. "That's what you get." She says, but I feel her smiling, "You're lucky that you're cute." I say and pat her head as she giggles making my heart melt. "Cute." I mumble and close my eyes to open them again to see Miyeon looking at me.
"What's wrong?" I ask gently and she hugs me tightly. "I'm just happy." She says with a smile and I completely agree with her. "Me too." I mumble and peck her lips.

After spending some time cuddling we decide to hang out with girls. "Yuqi!" I yell which scared Miyeon as she looks at me with a frown. I laugh her reaction and hug her. "Sorry babe." I say leaving a quick peck on her lips and run to Yuiq's room. I see her playing a game on her phone and jump on her bed. "Yah! You scared me!" She yells and pushes me gently. "You should have payed attention to me." I say with a chuckle and lay beside her. "What do you want ?" She asks and puts her phone away giving me her full attention.

I look at her with a big smile, "Miyeon and I we're thinking we should all hang out and have a movie night with a bunch of junk food!" I said excitedly and I see how her eyes light up. "I'm ready!" She says and jumps off the bed, "Great let's get the other girls!" I say we rush out of the room to see the girls in the living room just watching a kdrama.

"Guys!" I yell and they jump a bit in surprise, "why are you yelling?" Soyeon says with a slight frown. And Yuqi and I smile brightly, "Let's hang out." I say taking a seat between soyeon and Soojin as I hear soyeon whine. "Calm down unnie." I say and snuggle up to Soojin who wraps an arm around my shoulder. "Yah! I'm right here to cuddle!" Miyeon yells with a pout and we all laugh at the fake maknae. "Oh I'm very sorry, love." I say with a chuckle and go to Miyeon and wrap my arms around her waist. "Better?" I whisper as I feel her shiver and hug me tightly. "Yup." I feel her mumbling against my chest.

After telling the girls what we have wanted they immediately agreed and starting ordering some pizza. We also ask our manger unnie to pick up some junk food for us. We wait for our manager as we set up our living room for it to look like a movie theater and get the pizza on the table. We hear the door bell ring and I run to answer it and see our manger holding bags of junk food. "Thanks unnie your the best!" I say and grab the bags from her as we say our goodbyes.

As I return to the living room I see all the girls on the couch cuddling. I stand still taking a good look at them as their laughter fills up our dorm and I feel my heart swell up with so much love I couldn't believe how beautiful it felt. The way their eyes lit up with just a joke from each other and I knew this was something I would want to see everyday.

I set the bags on the floor and sit next to Miyeon as she cuddles up to my side. I look at my girls again and feel the love just pouring out of them and it felt great. If this is what happiness tasted a then I knew I didn't mind having more of it.  A taste of happiness was always with my girls.

The End

I've decided to end it here because I wanted to start the second book soon. Also I'll be updating on Tuesday and Thursday because school has started for me so I'll be busy I hope you guys understand 🥺 Enjoy the show and sorry for any mistakes. Much love to everyone who has read this story I really appreciate it!

The end