I'll make you happy I promise

Soyeon pov
The wind was blowing harshly, but I didn't mind. I feel a pair of hands being wrapped around my waist and I snap my head to see Minnie and Miyeon. "It's okay." Miyeon whispers with a soft-smile and I bury myself into her embrace and feel myself getting ready to cry again. "Cry nobody cares and we'll be here to hold you." Minnie says softy and I cry just letting all the pain overcome me, but I knew I had to understand Soojin as well.

After some time I had finally calmed down and felt the weight on my shoulders lessen, which was a relief, but I still had to talk to Soojin. "Where's Soojin?" I ask with a small voice, but the girls look at each other. "She's not home." Miyeon says with a worried face. "But it's already late, it's dangerous outside." I said getting up from the ground and they do the same. "Let's go back to the dorm and I'll call her." Minnie says and we head back to the dorm as quickly as we can. As we enter the dorm we see Yuqi pacing back and forth in the living room with a frown, but I notice Shuhua was nowhere. "Yuqi ?" Minnie says approaching her girlfriend slowly as Yuqi snaps out of her thoughts. "You guys are finally back!" Yuqi says with a nervous smile.

"Where's Soojin and Shuhua ?" I ask and look in their rooms to see none of them here. "They left." Yuqi says looking down unsure of what to say to us. "Shuhua left?" Miyeon question her with frown and immediately pulls her phone out to call her girlfriend. After a few rings it goes to voice mail and we all frown knowing she'll answer especially if it comes to her girlfriend. "Where did they go ?" Minnie ask and Yuqi shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know, but Shuhua left running after Soojin unnie and told me to stay." Yuqi explains, but before I could speak up we hear the door open to see Soojin and Shuhua breathing heavily. "H-hey guys." Shuhua says with a nervous smile and Soojin looks anywhere but me.

Miyeon rushes to her girlfriend and starts to question her until I noticed her Shuhua's hand was bruised. "What happened to your hand?" I ask and hold her hand to get a better look at it. "I-I had a bit of an accident with uhh someone." She says looking away and I turn my head towards Soojin who hasn't said a word. "Care to explain what happened?" I ask Soojin and I see her tense up a bit as she makes eye contact with Shuhua. "Uhh notching much." She says, but Miyeon was gonna get an explanation. "You two either tell me what happened or nobody is leaving." Miyeon says sternly and Shuhua sighs knowing she'll give in.

"We had a bit of a run in with Hui." Shuhua finally says and I immediately look at Soojin to see her looking at the ground with an unreadable expression. "Soojin?" I call out softy and see her clenching her fist. "It's nothing, I'll be in my room." She excuses herself and walks to her room leaving everyone in confusion, but who was I to question her. "Shuhua want happened?" Miyeon asks softy as she leads her to the living room couch and we all follow.

Yuqi had already gonna to the bathroom to get the ointment for shuhua's hand as we sit around the couch. "Soojin had run off as I was opening the door to hide away from Yuqi and so I followed her. I caught up to her and had time to comfort her for the "mistakes" she had made in the past as she said. As we were walking back, Hui had approached us and starting saying some very rude stuff to Soojin Unnie and well I didn't take it so well and punched him." She says and we frown not expecting that answer. "What exactly did he say to her ?" I ask slightly afraid of the answer. "I rather not say unnie, I'm sorry, but I think you should talk to Soojin unnie. You know she'll never hurt you on purpose." Shuhua says softy. "Thanks for protecting her." I said patting her head even tho she was taller than me.

"You know I'll always protect all of you guys." Shuhua says with smile. "Anyways go talk to Soojin unnie and fix things between you guy so we all can be happy." Shuhua says with a chuckle and I hug her tightly before rushing to Soojin's room. I knock gently and hear a faint, come in. As I enter I see her looking at the ceiling with a blank face and I was worried. "Soojin?" I call her name softy, but she still wasn't moving from her bed and that's when I began to worry.

I sit on the edge of her bed and hold her hand gently as she looks at me with an unreadable expression. "Shuhua told me you guys ran into Hui, which explained her bruised knuckles." I say with a chuckle, but I feel how her body tenses up so I don't speak anymore. "She's a tough cookie." Soojin finally speaks up with small smile and I felt some relief. "Well that's our maknae." I say with a smile as she chuckles and nods her head.

"What happened?" I ask her hoping she would give me an answer even tho we had an argument not too long ago. "He called me worthless. That I was no good for anyone no matter how much I tried." She says and I see her looking straight at me. "And maybe he's right." She whispers and I immediately shake my head and hug her. "Soojin you're not worthless. You are much more than you could ever imagine. I know why you think what he said would be true to you, but it's not. I love you so much that I can't imagine my life without you. So give me a chance to make you happy and prove to you that you are worth it." I say sincerely after much thought.

"I hurt you Soyeon, how can you forgive me?" She says with teary eyes and I hold her face gently in my hands. "I wasn't thinking when you said that I was blinded by my frustration, but now is your chance to make it up." I said with a soft smile and she hugs me tightly. "I'll make you happy I promise." She whispers and I finally capture her lips with mine.

I'm very sorry for the late update, but school is starting next week and I have some personal stuff to deal with 🥺. So I'll be changing the the days as to when I'll be updating I hope you guys understand and to make it up I'll update tomorrow. Enjoy the show! Sorry for any mistakes but have a good day and stay weird :)