She's fine

Soojin pov
I lay in bed at night trying to sooth my pain of not having the one I truly love, love me back. The news of Shuhua and Miyeon broke me apart and the sight of just seeing them happy makes me wanna drown. I'm in love with Shuhua, but Hui and Soyeon we're just an act an excuse to have to Shuhua close to me.

I let my tears fall as I silently cry but hope nobody will hear me as I allow myself to get swallowed by the pain. "Why couldn't you just love me the way I you?" I muttered to myself as I hold my head in my hands in hopes of easing my thoughts.

Nobody's pov
Shuhua had gotten up at the middle of night to get a glass of water but had heard something which sounded like cries coming from Soojin's room. She approaches Soojin's room slowly and opens the door to find Soojin holding her head in her hands while crying silently. Shuhua's heart broke at the sight of her Soojin unnie crying and what was worst was the fact that she had to muffle her cries so nobody would hear her.

Shuhua slowly approached her and sat on the edge of Soojin's bed. "Unnie?" She whispers as Soojin jumps up in surprise but knew who that voiced belonged too. "Shuhua ?" She says quickly wiping her tears away knowing she had lost herself in the pain. "Why are you crying ?" Shuhua ask with a soft voice full of concern as Soojin heart speeds up. "Nothing, I just feel like crying, you know ?" Soojin says hoping to convince Shuhua that she was fine. "You can talk to me Soojin." Shuhua says dropping the unnie and had a serious but soft tone. "I know." Soojin whispers not knowing what exactly to say or do.

"Talk to me." Shuhua once again tried in hopes of helping Soojin with whatever it is that is hurting her. "I'm fine Shuhua. I'm just overwhelmed with work and my feelings." Soojin says looking the ceiling hoping Shuhua wouldn't be able to hear the sound of her heart hammering almost out of her heart. "Fine, but if you need somebody them I'm here, okay?" Shuhua whispers getting up and leaving before Soojin could say anything. "I know I'll always have you but not in the way I want you." Soojin mumbles.

Shuhua went back to room forgetting about the glass of water. She laid in her bed cuddled with Miyeon hoping to her ease her mind about the encounter she had with Soojin. "Sleep." Miyeon mumbled which caught Shuhua off guard. "How did you know I was awake ?" Shuhua whispered to her girlfriend who made herself comfortable in shuhua's arms. "You weren't in bed when I was looking for you to hold me  and so just a lucky guess." She mumbles snuggling up really close to Shuhua who held her tightly. "I'm sorry, love." Shuhua whispers playing with her hair.

"What's wrong ?" Miyeon ask and Shuhua didn't know whether to tell her or not since it was Soojin's busy but since she can't keep things from her, she'll just tell her. "I hear Soojin unnie crying." Shuhua says with concern and that immediately got Miyeon attention. "Crying ? Do you know why ?" Miyeon questions pulling away a bit to look at Shuhua in the slight light the moon gave off. "She said she was simply overwhelmed by work and her feelings but I know that wasn't the reason but I didn't push her." Shuhua answers with a frown. "I'm sure she's fine. Just give it time and we'll be there for her,okay?" Miyeon whispers leaving a small peck on Shuhua's lip in hopes of removing that frown from her lovers face. "Okay." Shuhua responds hiding her face in the neck of Miyeon who holds her without saying a word.

She's fine. Shuhua thought to herself as she lets herself fall asleep  in the safely of Miyeon arms.

Thought I'd make things a bit interesting by having Soojin's point of view. The truth behind Soojin secrets and whether they will be discover ! Stay tune to find out and sorry for any mistakes but I hope you enjoy! Have a good day and stay weird !😎 (sorry for the short chapter :(