t w o

Jungkook's expression brightens at your mom's response, unlike you, frowning to your mom in a very intense way.

"No." you say looking at your mom, you see Jungkook arch his back at your disappointing answer.

"Why not? I am leaving next week to go to Seoul for three months Y/N, it would be too hard on you to be alone for that long." your mom defends her side, and you just pinch the bridge of your nose.

"Oh yes! Solve that by shoving seven men in the house with me!" you add knowing what you said made the most sense, "I've never even met them."

You look over at Jungkook who looks like he's on the brink of a panic attack, "There has to be another way."

"I don't think so, it's hard to get a place so last minute." he answers, taking his phone out to begin texting his friends.

You really hate seeing him like this, and start reconsidering, they are Jungkook's friends, how bad could they be.

And you did owe him with something, he's the reason why high school wasn't a total mess.

You look at him once again and think of what a bad friend you are for not saying yes straight away, after all he has sacrificed for you the last couple of years.

"Fine," you say softly, making your mom chuckle and Jungkook to look over to you with his mouth slightly open, "When my mom leaves for Seoul, we can share the house." you look at him with a slight smile.

He smiles back, the happiness bouncing off his dark eyes.

As your mom reacts and goes over to hug and give you kisses on the cheeks Jungkook keeps smiling.

"Thank you." he mouths as your mom keeps squeezing you.

"Okay, okay jeez we get it." you giggle as you shake your mom off, she smiles at you and then to Jungkook she says, "Welcome to our home, if anything happens to her, I'm suing you."

You smile to yourself feeling proud for some reason.

"I should go tell the boys the good news," he says happily jumping out of his chair, "Thank you, Mrs. Kim, again." your mom nods to him.

You stand up to follow him, he turns around to tell you to stay but you don't let him "I did it to get fresh air, not for you," you smirk, "I told you not go feeling too special." he rolls his eyes in response,

As you stand by the door frame waiting for him to enter his car, he pulls you into a warm embrace instead, out of nowhere.

"Thank you Y/N, even though you said no at first, asshole" he grins, you lift your hand off his back and smack the spot, he whines and you smile in satisfaction.

"Get back safe." you say while smiling, he breaks the hug and goes into his car, driving off.

Right when his car drives away, your smile turns into a frown, realizing that by next week, seven boys will be sharing the same house as you.

That was quick.

You hear your mom calling for you snapping you out of your sudden thoughts, you close the door and head back into the kitchen.

"Yeah?" you mumble sitting back into the high chair, you look up at her.

"Are you still friends with that Seoyeon girl?" she asks all of a sudden, looking down at something but you can't tell what it is since she's holding it behind a stack of newly cleaned dishes.

"No, she sucked." you say as you fiddle with your fingers, "Why, what's wrong?" you add.

"I don't know if this is old or she's missing you, but," she stops then reveals what the stack of dishes were hiding.

A white letter, written on the back was Seoyeon's name, it was addressed to you.

You groan, "I can't do this today."

"She came by early morning, tears in her eyes, she said nothing but mumbled your name," she says then handing you the paper.

You take it but don't react, because you don't know how to. You've never spoken since she told you that she didn't want to be friends.

"I'm gonna get ready for work," she sighs and leaves the kitchen.

You don't want to open the letter. You don't want any interaction with her.

You look at the letter and tell yourself not to open it, you just can't. You go back into your room, and crumble it up, throwing it out into the trash can.

You go to sit on the foot of your bed, legs crossed.

"What is Seoyeon getting herself into?" is all you say staring into the mirror of your makeup table in front of your bed.

You shake your head and lay back down on your
our bed, starting at the ceiling and just letting your thoughts take over.

You feel a buzz on your mattress, the same buzz your body felt this morning. Is it Seoyeon or Jungkook?

You bite your bottom lip hoping it isn't Seoyeon.

"Hello? Is this Y/N?" an unfamiliar voice speaks.

"Uh, yeah this is she." you responds, cautious.

"We just wanted to thank you for letting us into your home, you have no idea how much we appreciate it." the kinds male says, and you smile, they aren't that bad.

"Well, It's the least I could do."

"I'm Park Jimin by the way, Jungkook gave me your phone number." he reassures you.

"Hello Park Jimin." you say.

"Hi," he chuckles through the phone.

"And tell her I'm here too!" you hear another voice.

"Oh yeah, the other guys are on the line."

"Hi Y/N!" they all say almost at the same time, which terrifies you.

"Well, see you soon." the first voice you spoke to then adds, "Thanks again."

And then he hangs up.

~