f i v e

Jin slaps Jimin's chest, "Okay dumbass, that's your idea of a good first impression?"

Jimin walks over to you, making you a little nervous.

"You've never seen me though." you quietly say.

"Eh, Jungkook has shown photos." he stops getting closer, standing only a few inches apart.

"True!" Jin adds, finally finding the chili spices he had been looking for.

That piece of shit.

Jimin shrugs, "Just being honest." he grins, but his cheeks flush a red color.

Okay, maybe he isn't a sweet shy persons, there's only one that came out wrong.

"You're creepy." you give him a frown.

"He gets that a lot." Jin again speaks out from where he's standing by the counter.

"Hyung!" Jimin whines.

Jin turns around, "It's a fact!" he defends, turning back to start the oven.

"Well, I guess that's that then." you give him a nod and go over to the fridge to grab some ingredients.

"Need help?" Jimin follows, standing too close to you as you crouch down to get the kimchi.

"You probably burn water." is all you respond with, he just raised your nerve, that's all.

Jin laughs, nodding as he pours some oil on to a pan, Jimin huffs, crouching down to you're level, his face close to yours.

"You know, I think we're gonna be good friends." he whispers, slightly smirking.

"I doubt it." you stand back up and close the fridge.

"I like this girl." Jin proudly nods.

"Yeah, whatever." Jimin, frustrated, leaves the kitchen.

"He's sweeter once you really get to know him, I can promise you that." Jin says as you both begin to cook.

~

"Food is ready!" you yell while leaving the kitchen with some side dishes in your hand, placing it on the dining table.

The boys all say "Woo!" from excitement and take a seat around the table.

Jin then comes out with the main dish, the kimchi-fried rice and in his other hand is a big bowl of ramen.

You admire the bowl of ramen, your favorite.

"Ramen is my favorite too, mostly jjangmyeon." a melodic voice starts, you look beside you and there is the too attractive redhead.

"Oh that's nice, but how did you know it was my favorite?" you ask as you the turn around and sit besides him.

The redhead smiles, "Your fists clenched when you noticed the ramen." he nudges your head towards your hand that's placed on the table, he starts scooping some rice on to his plate.

"That's embarrassing." you mumble, picking up some side dishes on your plate.

He laughs, "I can't say I have never done that, so don't worry about it."

He has an attractive feel voice that just made him even more attractive from when your first saw him, is that even possible.

"Well, I guess we have something in common." you answer, and he politely puts some ramen on your plate.

"Good start." he replies. You like this man very much.

You look straight ahead to see two of the men talking and laughing, one of them was Yoongi, the other Hoseok, with the dark, black hair.