t h i r t y - t w o

You feel the corners of your lips move up, your face getting hotter and he smirks, leaning his forehead on yours and beginning to caress your cheeks.

"Since when?" you ask him.

"The day at my office." he answers, his lips so slightly moving.

He leans his head back and looks into your eyes again, "I'm going to kiss you." he warns.

"Then kiss me." you answer.

He smiles at your answer before leaning in.

When his lips clash with yours you feel like you've been burned, a rush speeds through your veins and your body feels shaken.

You've been deprived, his lips gone from yours for too long, you feel dizzy, the smell of his and the feel of his lips all being too much.

His chin perfectly molds with yours, his lips are so plump they hold your lips so well, they're so soft.

He bites your bottom lip and you suddenly feel a gasp come out from your mouth, reacting to it.

Your stomach feels as though you are on a roller coaster, right after the drop, when your hair flies back and you can't stop laughing and screaming, when you feel as though for those few seconds all you're problems can go away, you feel escape, you're the furthest away from the world as you possibly can.

That's what this feels like.

So scary but so fun.

So wrong but so right.

You shouldn't let him kiss you, you should've walked away, you should've explained to him you couldn't let him in, not after the past few days.

The lies.

The betrayal?

Everything.

"What's wrong?" he suddenly says and you realize you stopped kissing him.

"Sorry." you mumble and lean back in to continue.

He's a drug dealer.

He's a bad person.

He has killed people.

The voice in your head bombards and you keep your lips on his, trying to distract yourself.

He's a bad person.

Leave him.

He can't do this, he lied.

He's bad.

You're so weak.

You let him in so easily.

You're pathetic.

"Y/N." Jimin sighs grabbing your face and pulling you away, "What's going on?" he says caressing the skin of your cheek.

"I don't know." you look down at his chest.

"You don't want this, did I go too fast?" he asks looking for your eyes but you keep looking down.

"No, I want this." you finally look up at him not wanting him to get wrong assumptions. "I do." you say running your fingers through his hair.

"Then why are you hesitating?" he mutters.

You can't tell him the truth, it'll break him.

Maybe a day ago you would want him to hurt, but not now, you can't do that.

But you can't let him in again so quickly, he won't understand how much he hurt you.

"This is hurting again." you place your hand on your stomach and he backs up.