t h i r t y - n i n e

(this is the song i recommend you listen to while you read! another love by Tom Odell!)

The man begins to walk towards you, holding his
hands out and running his fingers down your neck.

The look in his eyes makes you feel ill, and you can't stop but start kicking your legs as much as the tight rope allows you.

You stomp as hard as you can on his foot and he groans, backing up like how you were hoping he would. The other men around the room step closer, but he holds his hand up to stop them.

He takes a while to regain himself before he slowly looks back up at you, this time his smiles gone.

"Well, Jimin, let me tell you, you bagged yourself a strong one." He announces, throwing his hands in the air.

You try to calm your breathing, but you can't, your chest is rising and falling quickly as you look straight at Jimin who they seated right in front of you.

The way he is bound to the chair is identical to you, the only difference is that he is completely covered with old and new blood, indicating that he has been there for a while.

He looks horrified, but you can tell the fear is not for himself, you know he doesn't care about dying, it's you he will feel guilty for.

The man turns back towards you and quickly grabs a handful of your hair and yanks your head back so that he is looking right down at you, "Hurt me again, I dare you." he says in between gritted teeth while you whimper in pain. His face is so close to yours you can feel a hot whoosh of his breath against your cheeks.

"No, please, I'm begging!" Jimin yells, the sound of defeat very clear in his angry voice.

"Come on, lay a finger on me, huh?" he smiles sadistically, you feel him begin to slide his hand up your leg and you shake your head.

"No!" Jimin yells and you hear his chair move around, he's trying to get out.

"Not so brave?" the man's hand slide further and further upwards and you use every piece of power left in your body to not let it faze you, to keep your expression the same, to not let him crack you.

"Let her fucking go!" Jimin yells one more time angering him, making him gesture his hand towards Jimin. In response, a man that was standing off to the side begins to walk towards him and punches him hard in the neck. You hear Jimin let out a sound of agony, making the very pits of your stomach churn.

"He'll die if you keep going." you try to mutter, but the position he is holding your head is making it hard to even swallow your own spit.

"Then let's watch him fall apart together, hm?" he says, his lips so close to touching yours. He pulls your head back up so that you can look at Jimin.

Jimin's head is swinging side to side, his head hanging low. The man who punched him is waiting for another command to do it again, his hands eager.

"Oh come one Jimin, already tired?" the mystery man pokes.

"Jay, she has nothing to do with it." Jimin's voice is low, his head still lowered to his lap.

He has dark fluffy hair, it's long, not messy, but taken care of. He's slender, his shoulders broad and his frame large.

His eyes are dark, almost black. His cheeks are defined, not in the pretty way, in the scary way where he looks like a monster.

His lips are colorless but full, and he wears a suit, almost ironic for the warehouse you're all in.

The most surprising thing of all is that he looks young, too young, like he is only a year or two older than you.

"Tell me the story Jimin told you about him and his friends." Jay says, finally letting go of your hair. It feels like all the blood has been drained from your head and when you finally gain feeling in your scalp, it tingles from the force.